FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Okay but for real these all look dope as hell. Honestly looking at Magician and the use of the card reminds me of the Scrolls from Fates in a way. Maybe a good stand in for a Diviner class?

1 Like

Sure I can give that a go. I can give an attempt with the male version as well. But I think there were two male versions? So I’m not sure which one I should try to repalette but I will look into it.

I’m also planning on doing a repalette for the falco knight class as well in the future. I’ll aim to repalette all the weapon variants too.

4 Likes

Oh damn, nice catch! Didn’t even realize that when I first posted it. I’ll probably go back and fix it on the original animations now

1 Like

I only have one reaction to that animation.

I spent a solid five minutes editing this gif for this joke, clap plz

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hm, you did the Lance/Unarmed, but would you be willing to do the other variants as well, such as the Sword/Staff?

We have a few other repalettes already, but unfortunately we don’t have any pegasi repalettes that also include the other weapon types. It’d be cool to have a unified version that has all of the four available types, for completion’s sake.

Male version would be cool too, but that’s optional imo.

Either way, I love what you’ve already done! Making the mane stand out was a great touch.

3 Likes

Really tight animation and phenomenal work, bringing some nice variety to Dark/Magic users.
Though I do have some question about the design, What are the ropes(?) in the back supposed to be or what/where is it inspired from?

Something like this I guess
FatesBasaraPortrait

1 Like

Dumb question, but where’s the “Dump All” command in FEBuilder? The guideline in the first post mentions using it to dump my animation but I don’t see a command for it.

(If it’s the Export Animation Button will that export a new TXT file that’s updated changes to the animation in FEBuilder’s Animation Script Editor?)

Hey, I’ve been going through the Google Drive repo, and was wondering what the rule was for creating animations from the unformatted sheets and concepts from the Unfinished Animations section of the Repo? I would like to try and give these unformatted sheets some proper animations, but I don’t want to seen as stealing from the creators of these sheets. If someone could give the me the general guidelines for this is, that would be fantastic. I have already have finished animating Princess Kilvas Erika Lance sheet, and I want to know the rules on how I should upload this, if I should even upload it at all. Thanks.

3 Likes

I… don’t know? Shin19 made the Unfinished Animations section. I actually hadn’t looked at it until you mentioned it. Looks like most of the stuff in there has the creator listed. Try and contact the creator to get permission to edit their work, I suppose? I don’t know what the purpose is for that folder, but getting permission is always a solid first step.

2 Likes

Export animation, then there’s a dropdown menu for what you want to export it as. Export as “Dump All”.

I figured that out after lots of random clicking lol!

The way the guide worded it I thought there was a specified “Dump All” button.

I’m on a roll now with 2 animations complete! (Though 1 isn’t ready to be submitted here yet since I have to arrange the file to match how things are here.)

Is there going to be a custom animation set for a different style of our boy, Roy? lets be honest, his promotion animations are simply the same as his base lord class.

1 Like

Wow! This is great!
Just the kind of king-like animation I needed! I was also trying to make an animation of the king edited out, so that helps.

2 Likes

Woah! This looks really good!

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing. However, I ran some tests and found something wrong with the lance animation. For some reason, the enemy disappears at the end of the lance animation and the game freezes.

1 Like

Does anyone think this needs more editing?
Lyn2

2 Likes

ask #spritans in the discord

1 Like

I dislike the outline color and orange instead of red, as well as the brighter hair color. Eldritch Abomination already made a FE8 colored Lyn, so just use that.