FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

What I mean to say is that I’m noticing the bridge pixels shifting around in-sync with the water tile animations.
But if that’s just something weird with the GIF and doesn’t show up in-game, then no big deal.

I looked carefully and didn’t notice anything. Which bridge, and what side, exactly?

Can we contribute things other than animations (such as maps, map sprites, etc.)? If yes, do we post them here, or somewhere else?

You can submit all kinds of resources to the repo.

That’s actually why this is called the Graphics Repo, and not the animation repo; because I wanted to unify all of the graphic submissions at once. When people post their map sprites, class, cards, and so on in other topics, I get them added to this main repo as well asap.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been working on a couple of maps out of boredom, so guess I will be contributing to the repo soon.

1 Like

Yeah I should have just zoomed in on the gif, my bad

been screwing around with this tileset, i do enjoy it
however, i find that visibility is really an issue, particularly when it comes to mountains (also two tiered cliffs over water don’t seem to have many options)
were there tiles removed from gba’s mountains?

What mountain tiles do you like to use in particular? I don’t think I remember removing any notable mountain tiles. And what do you mean by “visibility”? Is it difficult to see some textures or tiles? Some more specificity would be nice.
Two-tiered cliffs weren’t meant to have that many connections to water, that’s why there aren’t many options for those. I suppose the normal cliffs were meant to assist in that regard.

i’m trying to just do anything with the mountains really, but some of the transitions from mountain to ground seem wonky
and by visibility i can’t see what tile is half mountain half ground and what is all mountain and what is all ground, the colors are too similar I think, perhaps should be using a different palette set (but that may be limited)

and what i meant by the water cliffs was you can’t really attach anything to them
i couldn’t find any tile to fit over these so i ended up just cutting the map off there

Then that’s likely the fault of the palette. The ground colors are very close to those of the mountains. You can try changing up the colors so that it’s a bit clearer.

The large water cliffs connect to the regular double-height cliffs. What are you trying to do with them? If you’re trying to have water on top of the cliffs instead of ground, then that is impossible no matter what tileset you’re using.

no they don’t, i tried that
nothing connects with the water cliffs as far as I can see

The left and right tiles work. I say to make a custom tile for the middle (using pieces that connect properly) that connects to the water cliffs more handily. It only barely has that little ground bit that doesn’t connect.

Dude looks like he’s conducting an orchestra!

P.S. You forgot the download link, my dude.

OK, I will upload it. I didn’t do so because I couldn’t find where the link to my google drive was.:joy:
This is my first time uploading items on the foreign website. :joy: :joy:

I think I might get use of it

1 Like

Mordecai!

That’s awesome. It’s like a better Ranger animation.

1 Like

I just hate its female only at the moment. If i have a need, I may make a male version some day.

What incredible coincidence that I needed a female hunter animation only recently! Looks incredible, good work to you for the edits and to spud and leolink for doing the male original.

1 Like

Is there a difference between the male in this folder and the male that was in the repository before?