FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Oof that handaxe looks so Brutal!

Everytime someone updates or makes a new lord animation: Time to start a new hack with a new MC

3 Likes

Hm, but don’t we already have the Master Knight?

Can’t hurt to have some alternates, I guess! Welcome to the forum, belle :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah that’s just the other animations from the master knight recolored

cool but remember to credit the original-- it has no creator listed what the heck

2 Likes

Been looking for a sword fe10 fighter/echoes villager type map sprite. Thank you so much :pray:

1 Like

You’re welcome! But if you’re specifically looking for villager map sprites, Gamma’s villager sprites found on the google drive may be more what you’re looking for. He did a great job making a sprite to specifically go with Nuramon’s villager animation.

1 Like

aside from mountains

These name choices through,
Master Knights are just Great Lords with extra variety of weapons, it’s not a different animation to consider them a different class.

Should they be called Gladiators?
Because they look more like, I think… of vikings.

1 Like

ehm guys, little doubt about animating… How do I create the Refresh Data Frame, Refresh Sheet, Refresh.bin, and Refresh.gif???.. cause I can edit the PNGs with my own frams but don’t really know how to create the others

What animation did you make? And did you script it?

To make a usable animation you only need to types of files, your .txt with your code and your .png with your frames. If you use Either Febuilder or Feditor they will make the rest of the files on their own. but, with Febuilder you can dump your animations in .gif so you can show your progress.

1 Like

Eh, it doesn’t really feel feminine at all to me, but it’s a pretty great ‘alternate’ or ‘non-Nergal’ Dark Druid for sure. Also, it has a superior palette to the existing Great Druid.

Thanks for the addition!

3 Likes

Great!
Already completed !

1 Like

@Klokinator
@HIROTO
ꉂ٩(^^๑)วᵗʱᵃᵑᵏᵧₒᵤ✦*。
I am very grateful for your words.

3 Likes

is there anywhere where I can report bugs about the google drive repo?

What’s the issue with the Google Drive repo?

when downloading the Nergal Dark Druid, I’m not able to open up the file. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uisTzKHFNduM-ftpUAMeOjEX5ohyL7Ec?usp=sharing

Huh, to me it feels feminine, or at least far more feminine to the original dark druid, but I guess that’s just the difference between our opinions

1 Like

Have you had issues with other anims, or just this one?

Ie: User error or drive error?

I’m having issues with this animation. It works fine, but the dodge animation freezes up the game.

1 Like

@flasuban
Hich animation?
What type?
If possible, I’d like to see that freeze recreated and shown in a video.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
I’m currently investigating, but I can’t reproduce it at all. Everything is working fine. Perhaps you imported with the ”.txt” extension when you imported?