FE 8 wild mode(new patch 3.51)

I’ll make sure that I don’t put everything within a shorr duration of time

Put in Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 in the list

Version 1.3 is in the dropbox link

Version 1.4 is in the dropbox

Version 1.5 is up and with that Ephraim Route is done unless it’s graphical or musical updates…

Ch 9 to Ch 15 Ephraim Route is uploaded for a rough reference

V 1.8 is up
Check the dropbox

Here’s Version 3.1, if you are wondering why there’s a huge jump , I kinda forgot to update it and I generally get better traffic at discord.

Anyway:

Readme:

Enemies have better stats in general.

Monsters have skills/weapons that will impede players in some way.

Hit +20 on t1 units and hit +15 on promoted units

Movements skills are option like reposition, swap etc.

Skill bloat, but it’s probably less tedious than it may seem since most of it is stat calculation which you can safely ignore and for most enemies are stuck with 3 skills at max.

Improved wta +/-2 mt and +/- 20 hit
Magic wta +/- 3 mt and +/- 20 hit

New animations, music, menu interface, map sprites

Mounted units and flyers have canto+ as a class skill, to compensate infantry generally have stances which are essentially extra stats in a certain phase.

Legendary weapons give +10 stat boosts, using them can potentially turn the tide in your favour

You can S rank multiple weapons.

Two new recruitable units, Carlyle from ch 14 Eirika’s route is potentially recruitable and a beta character from the beta version of FE 8 Nate is potentially recruitable.

Casual mode is a gameplay option

A few new potraits

Challenging postgame in the works

Recommended difficulty is lunatic mode

Finally I managed to put credits for all or most of the assets used in the hack

Have fun

Fire Emblem Wild Mode, readme:
Hello, and welcome to this attempt at an FE8 Redux, here we will be explaining basic tips to the earlygame, minor bugs and basic things you should know.
First up, bugs:
The dancers dance animation is broken, turn off animations when using dance, or it will crash your game (may also break when used on recruitable bosses.)
Some recruitment conversations might have broken text.
Some music from the BGM might be a little loud at random.
Basic Information:
Carlyle, Mansel and Nate (A scrapped character from the beta) are now recruitable, Carlyle by talking to Joshua in CH14 Eirika, Nate from Cormag in CH14 Ephraim. Mansel joins in CH20 regardless of route.
Yes, there are skills. Every playable has 1 personal and a potential 5 class skills, if you’re high enough of a level.
There is no Rapier in CH9 Eirika, you now get it from a talk with Innes and Eirika in CH10 Eirika.
Lagdou Ruins and the Tower of Valni are completely playable, and changed!
Promoted enemies secretly have a +25 hit boost, unpromoted ones have +30.
Enemy Leadership grants +10 hit and cannot be cancelled.
We’ve added tons of new animations and music, new portraits are also being added, thanks to our wonderful spriter, Sterling_Glovner.
Maps are also beginning to be revamped, at a much slower pace, thanks to the work of dood/boye.
Multiple bonus patches, such as Reverse Recruitment and 0% Growths have been released.
All the royal characters & Gilliam have PRF classes.
Several new PRFs have been added, although there are only a small amount of them in the game.
Syrene has a reinforcement type ability, akin to Tanith from FE9.
Anyway, I hope you have a wild time playing!

Here’s the updated readme

New patch

Can you add fixed growth patch?

I was wondering, if you would be willing to add a post game final boss with like, 40s in some of their stats?
seeing as you know how to add new classes, and give them skills, I was wondering, maybe this class:https://github.com/Klokinator/FE-Repo/tree/main/Battle%20Animations/Monsters%20-%20Dragons%20and%20Special/[Monster-Custom]%20[U]%20Blue%20Eyes%20Yu-Gi-Oh!
you, know, since its called wild mode.

memeing aside, this looks very polished, and I will probably play it soon.

I’ll probably do it when I’m done with the final version. Adding different patches make it really hard to update.

I’ll consider adding it in the next version