FE 8 Reimaginated (Beta yet)

Hiii, I’m trying to make my own version of Sacred Stones rebalanced (why not?) but not just changing weapons and enemie placements, but adding bosses and enemies from other games, and you go like “Ohhhh, I know who this guy is!”

WHY PLAY IT?

• I added new animations and balanced classes (yeah, now there’s a reason to pick Wyvern Knight! Yay!)
  • I added new music from other games (cause sounds neat!)
  • Almost every sprite it’s changed, so the game (in my opinion) looks alot better!

PLANS

• I plan on chaging every item shop and secret shops to sell better or more relevant items!
  • I plan to give that cute dragon girl more uses with weaker stones in the future.
  • I plan on changing how the tower and lagdou ruins work (so no more grinding for xp, only for weapons.)

BALANCED (I try ;-:wink:
Something I HATE it’s stalling. Like, Ch06 forces you to go hide in the trees and slowly take everyone down. I hate that. Same with other chapters with the same mind, so I decided to change it.

IT’S STILL AN BETA
I finished up to Eirika Ch10, but only tested up to Ch8(and still need changes), but I’m posting here to see if you can give me some tips (plz no map edits, I’m REALLY bad with the whole slag/walls stuff, I only know how to do chests…)

THE UPS:

7 Likes

Wow! This is a great idea! Sacred Stones could definitely use an update. Feel free to DM me if you need help with sprites or mugs. Also, I recommend joining the FEU community on Discord.

4 Likes

If you’d like member privileges, I’d recommend making an introduction post, as well as commenting on someone else’s post. There are a few PMEs floating around that are great for this.

2 Likes

Good idea! Imma do that ^~^ thanks

3 Likes

Okay, thanks ^~^ And Imma check out the discord too!

2 Likes

So I noticed a glitch while trying this out: you can still finish the prologue just by beating the boss. Even after the new units come in, you can beat the boss and finish the chapter without fighting them.

Also, Valter…fired an arrow at Seth? That didn’t hit? But that’s just cosmetics, lol.

2 Likes

Oh ye, those units are mostly if you wanna give experience to eirika or tried to go too slow lol

And ye, Valter Class have bows now, since I can’t remember anyone that picked an wyvern that can only use lances in comparison to one that can use lances and swords (never seen pierce activate >-<)… so they have bows now…

1 Like

If ya’ need help with handle balance, I’m yer man, is always good to have a second opinion on stuff!

2 Likes