[FE 8](Full-Length) [COMPLETE?] Eligor's Spear version 3.0 (46 +1 Chapters)

Are there any anima users that join late game? I found out how to unlock the S rank tome but I am considering grabbing the fortify instead if there are not. I didn’t recruit Olberich, made Yvonne a bishop, Nelarca a summoner, and Francis is on the bench. He only has 12 magic, 14 speed, and B rank anima promoted so I doubt he’s worth salvaging at this point.

In that case you’re out of options for anima users.

Can Assassin’s use Lock Picks?

Trying to decide between Rouge and Assassin for Skyler

yes, they can. Skylar can also steal regardless of his class - I didn’t want to make people miss out on stealables if they chose Assassin.

1 Like

Dope, thank you.

1 Like

If Assassins can steal, the only thing left to consider are the skills since Assassins and Rouges both have the same caps. Assassinate and Lockpick+, which is better really is determined based on how many lockpicks you can get/have gotten compared to how many you would need to get everything you wanted in the game. If you have enough, Lockpick+ only lets you carry one extra item while Assassinate gives you a small chance to immediately kill anyone you fight.

1 Like

Only Skylar can steal as Assassin: enemy Assassins can’t. One could question if Skylar really needed a split promotion, but Assassins are cool, ok?

2 Likes

you will get/steal lockpicks on the way so I didn’t have any problems with lockpicks
went assassin and never had a lockpick problem
also, the endgame chests chapter will give you chest keys so you won’t miss out on the crucial lance breaker

2 Likes

Am I missing something? I am on the chapter where you find the Karkos fruit. I searched all of the spots, but no fruit. I killed all the enemies, even that strong mage.

Summary

Upper right corner, next to the two forest tiles

1 Like

Thank you, I would have never found that on my own.

I am not able to patch the UPS file for some reason with the most recent release. Any suggestions?

Are you using NUPS? If not, try with that.

So i’ve started Eligor’s Spear but i’ve a problem. In the chapter On The Run i can decide which route play but if i go to Fort Carnix after the cutscene the game just reset so for me is impossible to play that route luckly if i go to Mount Karkos the game continue as usual

It’s mentioned in the first post that the other route is not available yet.

Sorry My bad then, still I’m liking the hack

1 Like

I am still unclear about how to recruit Olberich. How do we get him?

Nvm I just figured it out, just put Camian beside the barrel near the start position

1 Like

On the gaiden chapter For old time sake
I think the villager are way too fast my Skylar kinda only have 24 speed and can’t steal from a lot of them.
Aren’t they suppose to be unaware civilian.

1 Like

My intention here was to have a bit of a trade-off/reward type of thing: you’re rewarded for leveling up Skylar or in exchange for boosting his Speed with stat boosters you can get some other valuables.
Even with 24 Speed you should be able to steal a lot of goodies.

Hey Zarg, I am currently on the Sixth chapter on Hard Mode. Just wanted to let you know I’m really, really enjoying the hack. Your Hard mode is a challenge that you rarely get to experience in vanilla FE or other hacks-- I love it. It is very difficult, but so fun to figure out how to do things to complete the chapter.

In the chapter where you need to board the boat before it leaves, I figured out how to finish it on hard mode, defeating every enemy, and getting the north house speed wing. SO challenging, but so rewarding once I did it.

The map design is extraordinary too. I’ve always felt that maps in the original FE6, FE7, FE8, were just open field after open field. Your maps have really unique designs, well placed enemies (on hard mode), and I’'ve just really enjoyed them. I’m excited to experience what else is to come.

Additionally, I can’t tell you how much I enjoy a thief, pirate, and archer being the three starting characters. So cool. I’m over nobles, lords, and those types of classes being main characters. Skylar and Cam are my favorite units so far in your hack.

3 Likes