Fates Conquest Mod: I made Fire Emblem Birthright's Hoshidan Royals recruitable

The Fast Version unlocks these characters in Conquest based on when they are unlocked in other routes.
Sakura is unlocked after Chapter 5 in all routes.
Hinoka is unlocked after Chapter 8 in Conquest, Chapter 8 in Birthright, and Chapter 10 in Revelations.
Takumi is unlocked after Chapter 10 in Conquest, Chapter 10 in Birthright, and Chapter 10 in Revelations.
Ryoma is unlocked after Chapter 13 in Conquest, Chapter 13 in Birthright, and Chapter 16 in Revelations.

The Death Version respects when these units are defeated for the last time in Conquest. Complete their chapters, and you will recruit these units. Yes, even Takumi and Ryoma.
Sakura is unlocked after Chapter 22 in Conquest and Chapter 10 in Birthright and Revelations.
Takumi is unlocked after Chapter 23 in Conquest, Chapter 10 in Birthright, and Chapter 10 in Revelations.
Hinoka is unlocked after Chapter 24 in Conquest, Chapter 8 in Birthright, and Chapter 10 in Revelations.
Ryoma is unlocked after Chapter 25 in Conquest, Chapter 13 in Birthright, and Chapter 16 in Revelations.

You may need to save your game and reload your save after beating the right map.
This mod also enables Supports for these units during Conquest. Yes, this means normally Birthright and Revelations-exclusive Supports and Pairings are an option now. I might make a mod later that makes the Conquest royals recruitable in Birthright.
You can do whatever you want with these mods. Make whatever video you want with them. Maybe you can try and make Sakura and Hinoka good, or see how much of the game you can beat with a female-only army, or see if Ryoma is still so overwhelmingly strong in Conquest’s toughest maps.

This overrides the four Castle Recruitments for Izana, Fuga, Yukimura, and Flora. Hey, it was either them or Jacob/Felicia. No Castle upgrades are required. Hey, maybe I could make a mod that recruits everyone on all routes!

I wasn’t sure whether to #hashtag this with #CQTakumiverse or not since it this mod lets you recruit Takumi in Conquest, and the other Hoshidan Royals too, but if I’m not supposed to do that let me know and I’ll remove that hashtag.

Fast Version: 74.4 KB file on MEGA
Death Version: 74.4 KB file on MEGA

1 Like