2. Open your ROM in Febuilder
  3. Click File in the top-left then Create Report Issue
  4. Read and follow the instructions
  5. Post the report7z file that is created in #febuilder-help

And actually read the links that people post in response to you

1 Like

Excuse me who are u ?

yeah you’re a troll

Excuse me who are u ? No one is speaking to u i just said i couldnt send the report im at work but when i get home ill send the report7z asap

Idont care what u think you ah lame but u dont hear me complaining

Okay, here’s what I don’t understand. If you’re at work, why are you asking for help? If you can’t send a report7z then there isn’t much anyone can do to help you out.

1 Like

I was hoping to fix it myself later tonite thats why u guys are worried about the wrong thing if u cant help dont reply just go on about your business

I can’t understand most of what you’re saying, but I hope you get the issue fixed.

Just mind your business is what im saying now have a bless day :pray:

Thank you, ToGY, for the clear and concise explanation.

@LostAngel
This is exactly what you have to do. I would urge you to please pay attention to the various links that have been sent to you before. I agree with ToGY that it seems you may not have given them much thought. Please do not message me until you’ve sent the report7z.

I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt in all these help threads you keep making and trying to help you with your problems. I would appreciate it if you would not ask others to stay out of your business. They are being helpful here. This is not a private message.

@ToGY @SilverManedWolf @ anyone else
Please do not feed the troll. I appreciate the support though.

3 Likes

I just said i was going to report7z dont repeat the same thing your friends said if they wasnt being so rude this wouldnt of happen but thank u anyways

Being very rude about helping me and calling me a troll is not helpful

I apologize. I meant it as in: if anyone thinks he is a troll, please do not feed him.

@LostAngel, please calm down. This forum is comprised of volunteers, and don’t deserve to be met with such animosity as “Excuse me who are u ? No one is speaking to u” and “Idont care what u think you ah lame but u dont hear me complaining”. Suffice to say, I think you should take your own advice and not respond if you find someone’s advice to be unhelpful.

Consider this a formal warning.

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck with your future hacking endeavors.

thank you bro real talk

1 Like