Elibean Nights - Final Draft [PLAYTEST PATCH, 6-5-21]

Yeah, I tried and no dice, but I expected as much.

I’m using NUPS now, but the Elibian Nights file doesn’t match with my FE7 ROM. Is there a recommended ROM source to use for the hack?

1 Like

At this point, you should probably just wait for the final release.

But the 1235 (U) ROM is the standard, so if it doesn’t patch to that something’s amiss. You can always tell it to ignore and patch anyways.

2 Likes

Elibian Nights: going boldly where no hack has gone before! Get rekt fools, dating sim FE just got confirmed.

Since this project refuses to go quietly into the night, I’m going to use these final gasps of air to make it feel “complete.” A big part of that is incorporating more storyline changes based on the player’s choices and actions. Looking at the project, that’s the part that feels lacking. You’ve all been playing (mostly) the same tales for a while now, and this is one last way of spicing things up. The matchmaking screen will load the six females whose pairings can be altered - the Prince/Princess talks to them, and then the woman becomes a playable unit with dudes loaded to talk to. This will change the cast of tales based on which pairings you pick. Look forward to a lot more substantive alternate endings, too.

So basically…since I’m still waiting on things, give me a month to finally nail this thing down?

2 Likes

From left to right: Fiora paired with Eliwood sends Ninian back to the Dragon’s Gate, Isadora paired with Legault opens up her slot to either Sain (if he’s Rebecca’s pick) or a new 7x cameo character in Meredith.

2 Likes

looks fun, can has all the erk and priscillia pars later?

1 Like

Four new challengers approaching!

Steady progress being made - hopeful that I’ll have the time to put the finishing touches for a release together by the end of the month.

3 Likes

I eagerly await the thing!

1 Like

Quick, Marcus! Catch them before they fall over!

1 Like

now what class could the top mug possibly be I wonder?

the ingrene mug is still the only one that bugs me, mostly from a design aspect

needs more mercutio in my life

2 Likes

That pose just looks reallllly painful. Spriters, rly?

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/cedwAwE.png

idk something to do with magic probs

2 Likes

In other news, Vaida wreks in Zephiel’s Tale. She was originally intended to appear in the first drafts, so it’s cool to be able to revive that and demote Narcian to a substitute character.

2 Likes

She takes no prisoners.

1 Like

well she pretty much is the Amazon of the sky, mostly in the historical aspect mind you.

1 Like

I think I’m gonna pull a Sakurai and start doing a “pic of the day.”

Diiiiiiis bitch. Finally got the “rolling substitutes” to work (so that if Fiora and Farina are both paired, they’ll pick from Mercutio, Grant, and Sigune in that order based on whether or not Grant is already subbing for Sain). That was an eventing accomplishment on its own.

2 Likes

oh boy. a pegasus knight. that’ll be helpful (im sure theres something going for her but i still feel weary)

mercutio is not amused with her impudence.

1 Like

I’ve hidden an Elysian Whip somewhere in the tale.

2 Likes

A two-fer for today’s potd. New weapons ahoy!

2 Likes

y no weapon triangle arrows in that second pic… I’m suspicious.

2 Likes

seconded >:O

1 Like