Echoes is a thing

It wasn’t paranoia, I was right!

So, the next will be Holy War with waifus?

FE5 but it’s not the worstselling game in the franchise

I could definitely see it happening
Genealogy with waifus
Doesn’t it already have them?

Now expect Ayra with bigger tits, Lachesis being a clone of Mist, Midir as a pretty boy, and everyone in the first gen survives the Barhara massacre.

1 Like

no
NO
NOOOOOOO

3 Likes

I’m betting FE6 will be next, I’d rather not have an FE4 remake, though being able to skip enemy turns might make it a little less painful.

you, the player, are not allowed to bone anyone so it totally doesn’t count

3 Likes

If that happens, looks like my job is finished early wahaha
I still think it’ll be FE4 or FE5 (or some kind of hybrid) first though

I’m pretty much basing that entirely off Roy’s smash popularity.

I don’t really see 4/5 as a hybrid working, something about 5 happening during 4 makes me feel like it wouldn’t be the best move.

I guess I don’t see the point in remaking fe4 without addressing fe5 and I don’t see the point of remaking fe5 when fe4 should be done first.
Idk maybe throw both games out

1 Like

Remaking FE4 or 5 will always be a conflicting topic because people WILL bitch if and when it happens. A lot. Because things will be changed and changing things is always bad or something.
I’d jump straight to 6 personally, not as many rabid fanboys for that one.

I 'dunno, throwing off people’s legitimate concerns as “people always hate change” is kind of unfair, especially when you factor in the recent and current trend and direction of Fire Emblem, jeez…

SoV proves they can lay off the waifu/Avatar crap when they want.
I don’t see that many legitimate concerns in other places, fine-tuning the gameplay and the dialogue + some nice cutscenes to go along and some extra Jugdral content in general like the post-game dungeon in SoV would be a great addition for me. When I say “people always hate change” I mean the super-purists I see in other websites that treat FE4 like some immaculate gem that will forever stand the test of time and should never, ever be touched because no one’s fingers are pure enough for it.

So, sorry if I sounded kinda scoff-y at everyone, not my intention. I have my own concerns for it, they being changing the tone of the story or making characters into walking jokes for the sake of supports, but from what I’ve seen of SoV’s direction has alleviated most of my worries about FE4 remakes. Of course, I’ll admit I could be proven wrong, but I’d rather remain positive.

I don’t know how FE4 and 5 being combined would work out unless they brought on Kaga or someone to finish it. Otherwise they need to be kept as separate entities.

Yes, but it only sold nearly the half of Fates and Awakening in their first week.
This means that waifus and shit sell better than a decent FE, and IS/Nintendo will be reluctant to release another normal FE knowing that it wont sell as well as a pair of tits.

2 Likes

looks like it’s time for fegirls to be remade

3 Likes

the video is ded?

It seem so.

Here’s a post from Serenes with the same info:

1 Like