Dorcas Emblem 2.1

Thanks! It’s good to hear you enjoyed the portraits. Nino is one of my favourites as well, because she’s just such an unholy abomination…

[quote=“DerTheVaporeon, post:20, topic:3092”]~~Actually meant that I laughed pretty hard :joy:
[/quote]

I was just trying to make a funny :sweat_smile:

i dont know why but when dorcas (will) reappeared in dorcas mode (elliwood) with dorcas (lyn), dorcas (sain), dorcas (kent) and dorcas (florina) his dorcas (resistance) was capped although he still was lvl 4 (or sth like that) is this some kind of bug?

It’s part of a clever plan to entice people into actually using Dorcas (Wil).

Well, or it’s a bug and I have no idea what’s causing it because I’ve barely edited the stats at all and never even touched Wil’s, but that’s kind of a boring answer. (Probably more truthful, though.)

Lmao
Bug or not bug, in the end there wil(l) be more people to play dorcas (wil) instead of dorcas (rebecca)

when the real Dorcas appear i feel so weird like…“Is he Dorcas? or am I Dorcas…”

2 Likes

I took this hack and made a version where every playable character is a fighter… It was so much fun (Fighter-Dorcas Serra is a total boss)

I’m actually inspired by this to do a Joshua Emblem for Sacred Stones

Bah, I say! Joshua is an inferior meme.

But seriously though, best of luck with it, and have fun!

(And wow, this thread is old!)

Even if Joshua is inferior, he is superior in my heart lol.

Anyway, I’ll try to have luck and fun. I already made a Joshrika.

Thread is, indeed, old.