Dies Emblem (feat. incest) [10/?]

Unit descriptions will just be cause of death

3 Likes

that’s actually like an interesting idea , where one of the reincarnated people secretly wants to go home but in order to do so he will end up endangering the lives of everyone in that isekai world and he is willing to do that because for him this fantasy sht stuff ain’t real and prefers to go back with his own family on earth.

2 Likes

Eh, why not? I’ll join.

I’m usually kind of a “background character” I guess, so I like to imagine I saw someone get isekai’d and Truck-kun just teleports behind me and goes “Did you think you were safe?”

Though I wouldn’t mind staying in an isekai world, I’d definitely try to get back home.

This project sounds kind of unhinged and I love it. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this!

5 Likes

If you need more references and angles of my pfp just tell me.

I fucking love this idea that the truck is sentient

spoilers for the plot cause this may just be stupid enough to work:

make the midgame reveal that truck-boy is one of the isekai’d fellas. He put you in this world and goddamn he wants to watch

1 Like

Ok so proff not needed good a i start with this i have
With this i have Asperger’s syndrome in short term this is that i dont understand irony and sarcasm and around 75% of the time take it literally . And having very hard time starting conversation or any type or relation. Now if you get through that ian guy who talk way too much, painfully honest and direct and very hard to change my mood (when iam calm its really hard to get my angry and vice versa) and dont like confrontations and like calm quiet places And really like books a mean it(book with 800 pages ite like 4 hours) lazy and somehow when i does something i do it at 105% also if somethink goes wrong i am in 10 %in this think i think its entire my fault . Ok that it and if possible kill me in most silly way possible and my choise to go back

Retrogamer and I traveled through dimensions.

This is our whole backstory.

Eventually we figured out this wasn’t our reality after all and in our next attempt to return home we ended up in an FE Romhack. This repeats multiple times, basically we go from game to game until we eventually die due to someone miscalculating crit rates and reach this place. Needless to say our goal is the return home route. We even have Sprites already but it might be funny if we’d add a bad accessoiry like a mustache to cover our identites. But first lets see if Truck Kun accepts us here.

6 Likes

Wait are we allowed to make backstories?

Also I changed my opinion I would want to stay in the new world cause to many people want to return home like there will be no drama(must be nice though having an actual life as a FE fan).

1 Like

Not really but every suggested backstory is more ammunition for me to make fun of someone (and therefore create a more interesting character) so I haven’t stopped anyone

5 Likes

my backstory is someone who gets distracted very easily, is afraid of walking in dark places without anyone around, loves animals, has a lot of difficulty starting a conversation and died after choking on eating peanuts

I’ll write down a few things lol.
I’m very non-confrontational. I’m also a massive wimp, hence the armor, and I have no problem saying that. I’m a huge magic nerd, and like… half of the reason I’d want to stay is just the magic. I’d probably be willing to go if everyone else is though, if only to not have to argue that point.

1 Like

I only ask for one thing

Well asides from my penguins obsession, I crack dad jokes and puns a LOT, tell peoples how much fat and lazy my two cats (Tigrou and XS) are but I still love them, I have a lot of useless/boring knowledge on many random subjects, and I often quote action movie one-liners !
I surely died after one of my cat decided to slept on my face :cat:

Sadly asides from being a unit I probably can’t help much on the project :sweat_smile:

And I would probably try to go back home, I would miss my cats and fighting my little sister lol

4 Likes

Can I get reincarnated into a vending machine?

10 Likes

you dont get a choice with me

3 Likes

I would like to offer myself as a recently deceased earlygame shaman of questionable quality. Cause of death is choking on doritos whilst playing a gacha. I would like to return to the real world just to try smuggle powerful artifacts back or retain my dark magic just so I can be an even bigger dick than usual (and absolutely legally procure funds for rolls).

7 Likes

On my part I’d like to have a gheb splice as my portrait because I’m fat. Also I make animations of monster girls so make me one of those weird monster girl fans. Also also I frequently make puns and jokes that suck dad style and lastly I’m an attention ho so yknow basically just make me oliver but liking monster girls instead of herons

4 Likes

this looks interesting.

finally.
I can die :star_struck:

Have me start as a Boss sage unit with pent-like bases, then recruited after. Since I’m a sucker for anything magic, you can make me like a dignified magic nerd or whatever who infodumps about anything magic related kek

Damnit DAT

I’ll re edit this later to insert my portrait kek

EDIT: It is now later
coincidentally I already made a self portrait just a few weeks ago (I just now put frames on it)

6 Likes

Bro this is your free pass to burn my ass lmao

2 Likes

I do indeed want to die, but my addiction to Monster dosing needs to remain in one form or another.

I would also stay in the isekai and/or find anything that can be abused to make sure I don’t get clobbed.

Except energy drinks I would never abuse energy drinks I love them

2 Likes

sigmaraven (bigmood) can I put in a formal request to use all your in depth knowledge of me to the utmost severity. kind of want you to go so hard that my actual reputation is damaged by your words.

oh weird I thought you were already one of these

2 Likes