Dies Emblem (feat. incest) [10/?]

This sounds pretty nuts. :chipmunk:

4 Likes

This sounds silly. What could possibly go wrong?
I’ll be the one guy who actually wants to get back to Earth, because this fan game needs some conflict.

6 Likes

Sure, I’m game. You already know what portrait to use for me. And if you need a map made or something, just ask.

2 Likes

Im so in

4 Likes

honestly eff it ill join in too if possible.

i’d definitely be on team “wants to get back home” and im willing to fight single every coward in this thread choosing to stay in isekai-land with the powers vested in me (a man with capped mag and absolutely zero means of ever using it)

3 Likes

Can i be a recruitable sea boss - Emperor of the Shrimps and all xD

Or maybe Isekai’d from Atlanta and meeting all these modern humans

3 Likes

You are being represented as yourself so the best I can do is Isekai’d with head trauma that makes you think you’re a shrimp, which seems peak so you’re in

7 Likes

This sounds great

I’m only good at writing in my own style (aka plagiarists hate me) so I’d love it if I’m just the character that says no more than 3 words at a time and follows the main cast wherever they go for no reason.

Or a different idea is that I tend to talk about just a couple subjects and try to bring relevancy to them in whatever subject comes up (Deity Device shout outs, Fire emblem 10 tanked part 4, and my most embarrassing is my obsession with Joshua and Natasha just for a few examples)

So in the hack perhaps I’d just be the character never talking about relevant topics OR talking at random about things that already happened 4 chapters ago or maybe 4 chapters ahead lmao

Anyway after part 3 Radiant Dawn really blew the cover and went into typical player good enemy bad territory after teasing tragedy for 10+ chapters and you never know when it becomes relevant and …

5 Likes

I was going to have to reject you for not being interesting enough but this post literally saved it, good job

5 Likes

I’d like to join.

I usually talk about irrelevant subjects like they are important and don’t usually add anything to a conversation except repeating the same shit over and over again. Also when it comes to games I am a massive nerd (don’t ask me about Kirby lore) and I have dyslexia and am color blind.

My Friends describe my behavior as superior autism, don’t know what they mean tbh. I would want home cause I’d miss my favorite oven that gets my pizzas done in 18 min.

I’m too self aware that I know how to roast myself to well

3 Likes

So i want to join but do i need to show proff what my friends say? (becuse if yes thinks get really
…intresting and reason is
Hej. Hmm… Na pewno jesteś konkretny. Nie pierdolisz od rzeczy i od razu mówisz, o co ci chodzi. Dość gadatliwy, choć czuć, że bardzo jesteś nieśmiały zarazem. Dość uroczo się zawstydzasz, jeśli mam być całkowicie szczera. Cholernie bezpośredni. Jesteś w porządku gościem, warty zaufania c:

This directly copyed message from friend … In polish (iam from Poland) so shoud i just get to the point or show messages and translate them

1 Like

I really don’t think anyone is going to be demanding proof that you are who you describe yourself as lol

Unless you start talking about how you’re a millionaire philanthropist who has a supermodel spouse and 7 karat gold toilets haha

6 Likes

An Isekai where several FEU People are inserted into a fantasy world inhabitated most likely by a bloodthirsty empire and cultists performing human sacrifice alongside mutated monster animals?

Of course I’m in! I’m gonna stay in Super Fantasy World and totally gonna roast someone with thunder while mastering magic! What could go wrong? In fact, I can provide some mapping magic in order to build the world if you need to!.. but please don’t ask for portrait magic, I’m not… particularly good at it.

3 Likes

I’m up for it!

I’m totally going to support the effort to get back home, but not because I want to go, I’m just antisocial and would rather be the only earthling in fantasyland. My negative traits are my belief that I’m always right, laconic tendencies (irl its different online), and having high magic that does nothing because I’m locked to a physical class.

Edit: Dang it, just realized someone else made the useless magic joke first. Well, glad to see we’re of the same mind Fringus

3 Likes

Do I necessarily need to help with the project to be in the game as a character?

2 Likes

This sounds fun, Im in. And also would want back out immediately.

Im sure you can make a cybernetic sunfish as a portrait, right? My actual appearance is more like Weiss Berwick Saga but that’s less funny.

Unless you also give me Weiss Berwick Saga’s skillset, which would be extremely funny.

4 Likes

no‎ ‎ ‎

Duly noted

I’ll join too ig

1 Like

put glasses on me, give me black hair and give me a sword with a chain, The rest of the appearance doesn’t matter much, if you do that I’m in

1 Like