The most I’ve seen is lists of proposed changes, but those seemed to have been dropped…
FE9 has been awfully tough to hack.
I had assumed so…
I guess I can just manually input character bases and classes through the randomizer, but idk
- Open GCRebuilder.
- Click “Image”, then Open. Select your PoR .iso.
- Right click on “root” on the very right with the file tree.
- Click “export” and select somewhere to extract all the files.
- When it is finished, replace the files in the “root” folder with all the files included in the “por-rr-files.rar”.
- Click “Image” then “Close” on GCRebuilder.
- Click “Root” then “Open”
- Select the “root” folder that you replaced the files in
- Click “Save” and select your old ISO, or even a new one.
- Click Rebuild.
A discord server I’m in had this pinned.