CYL 6

Okay i not going to vote for Brigand Boss again. So instead my fourth vote goes to L’Arachel.

Votes so far.

sobbing in no clement

2 Likes

Splitting my votes between best meme and best girl:

2 Likes

My fifth vote goes to thumb’s i mean Hans.

You picked a berserker boss from Fates, I picked a berserker boss from Fates, we are not the same.

2 Likes

The midway results are in.

EDIT: Images didn’t embed, posting in spoiler due to size.

Men

Women

In light of this news, I naturally will give Serlis, son of Zlgludo, an additional vote. Here’s to Brave Celice!

Hey guess what. My sixth and almost last vote goes to to the other fates berserker Gazak.

Helswath or riot

1 Like

due to my bad internet over the weekend i only got 6 :confused:

oh well, not like it matters

4 Likes

5 Likes

I gotchya homie

2 Likes

And my final vote for Choose Your Legends Round 6 goes to

Nifl

So here is all my votes.

So what we get here.

A nagging arrogant bitch of a queen.
A nameless nobody that for some reasons everyone even me keeps voting for.
Best holy woman.
A big bully.
A another big bully.
And a ice goddess.
Well. I say that was quite intriguing.

I look forward to doing the same thing next year.

3 Likes

My votes. Apparently I missed a day :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I doubt he’ll get in this year or get high up, but very vote matters in these matters.

2 Likes

Jahn 4 president

2 Likes

The first 3 votes were suggestions by friends. I stopped playing FE Heroes last year (exactly two days or so before the first holiday Alt for Julia came out -w-) so I figured it would be the best to support wishes from those who still do. I’d pick all three at least once. Then I first wanted to see who placed with the most realistic chances to get in the top 4. Eventually I decided otherwise because of the Seliph vs Chrom situation.

Normally I would’ve voted for Fee. But I thought it’s unrealistic to see her placing much higher this year. Her time will come eventually. I don’t know how high Julia placed but imo she already has so many awesome alts

After the mid results I decided to support our boy Seliph. I think it’s awesome how he and Chrom again fought for one place. And it would be even better if it’d be this close again. Personally I hope Seliph can stay in the Top 2. 1st Place would be even better since I think he deserves it more than Chrom. But I’m a fan of FE4 and Top2 means Brave Alt so… Who cares?

Idk what I’ll do next year. Maybe I return to hope for Fee. Or I pick Muirne for the memes. The substitutes deserve more love.

1 Like

And that’s CYL 6. As usual, it’s all Jugdral from me. The ultimate justification, Celice aside, is “get them in!”

I started with Oifaye since he’s pretty much always around and why isn’t he in the game yet? He shows up in the first cutscene in the game and is ever-present in Gen 1, and in Gen 2 you actually get him.
Then I voted Lana because I ship her with Celice dammit, so let me play matchmaker already Heroes. Pairing the two of them is a constant whenever I play FE4.
Day three went to Fee because the rest of her family is present, so let’s finish that one off. Levin’s in, Fury’s in, Sety’s in. So where’s Fee?
I hopped over to FE5 and threw a vote at Galzus because FE5 doesn’t get enough votes from anyone. Hopefully he’d be as dangerous as he is when he starts attacking you in Manster.
Then the interim results released. Oh hey, Celice in second? Don’t mind if I do. May he remain there, or even move into the lead!
Hopping back into Thracia, I voted for Linoan because FE5 needs more votes in general. She got skipped over last Thracia banner, so maybe they’ll fix that next go around.
Finally, I wasn’t quite sure how to finish it, but I decided to vote a substitute for humour’s sake. Mana was the highest ranking sub last year, so I cast a vote for her. Now I’m imagining how a Forging Bonds convo would go between an original and a substitute.

Assuming the mid-term results hold, I’m quite satisfied with how this year’s poll went. Celice winning means Brave Jugdral is possible, and maybe we could get a Brave Sigurd next year? For now, I await the final results with bated breath.

2 Likes

Severa pog

1 Like

Jeez I feel dirty making a political vote over Elena. Next year will be Elena’s year I promise.