[COMPLETE][FE8][Completed, 26 Chapters and a Mini Route Split] Touhou Emblem ~ Not The Reskin!

Oh i finished touhou Emblem (the regular one, not Redux). It was very fun ride!

The game was hard at the start but later you get some very strong tools so it balances out. I especially liked the final fight, very creative even if map was a little bland, the enemy roster and boss was not.

Honestly i miss support conversations, i think they would work nicely in this game. Then again doing them might take too much time and Touhou series isnt known for deep elaborate story anyway…

As for units most of them had very fun stats but i noticed at the early maps everybody is frail as hell with exception of Suika. Like seriously give us at least one more tank. I dont think we get one until like Luna (and its like half-tank i guess) which is chapter 5 i believe? At least offence isnt lacking.

Overall i recommend this to anyone who just want to have good gameplay-based time. If you seek more story thangameplay… well there isnt much of a story. It’s a touhou hack, so youll get usuall touhou shenanigans instead of complex narrative.

1 Like

There’s a few defensive units, Suika, Luna(ish), Lunasa (severely underrated), and Hina

I’m not a big fan of defense so generally i lean towards offense (my definition of a wall is a unit that can take more than 2 hits)

But I’m glad you liked the hack! I’m happy a lot of people enjoyed my work even though I believe I can personally do better. I hope that once I actually get the motivation to get off my ass, I can provide more fun gameplay experiences for everyone (fun as in I’m evil and you have all stepped into my domain)

1 Like

I mean yeah Lunasa and Hina are good tanks but you get them way later compared to Suika (isnt suika literally chapter 1?) and Luna so they half-count. I also didnt looked at them much because my Reimu got def-blessed enough to tank stuff…

Then again you can argue that you rarely need two tanks until late game and Suika is excellent one.

Also yes i liked that hack a lot and i dont feel it lacked much (except support convos lol). thank you for making this and i hope you get motivation to do more. Hey, as long as its fun to make am i right? :smiley:

1 Like

There’ll be more to come.
-Yukong, Honkai Star Rail

3 Likes

Ehe~ :heart:

horrid

2 Likes