Coming Out

Hey all, I’ve been active here for quite a while and during that time I’ve used he/him pronouns and have identified as male

I am making this post to say that I have discovered more about myself this past year and have decided to come out as trans

From here on I will be using she/her pronouns and I hope you all can respect and accept that

Thank you all for your time

46 Likes

Holy shit, that’s amazing! :star_struck: Congrats, Ghosty Girl! :sparkling_heart: I may not know you that well, but I’m still extremely happy for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s always awesome to have more trans people and creators in this community, especially one of your stature :heart_decoration: And from one trans woman to another, I wish you the absolute best on your transition :two_hearts: Remember: you are loved, you are valid, you are not alone or the exception :heavy_heart_exclamation:

(sorry if I’m making a bigger deal out of this than it needs :sweat: I’m just happy for and proud of you and want to spread some cheer around this momentous occasion :heart::heart::heart:)

13 Likes

Let’s gooooooo we keep on winning!

6 Likes

Absolutely thrilled for you, major congratulations on having the strength to come out :slightly_smiling_face: you deserve to know who you are and proclaim it to the world.

4 Likes

Congrats on coming out, wishing you the best!

5 Likes

Nice to hear :+1:. are ya stickin with ghost for the nickname?

3 Likes

Ayyy congrats!! I’m really happy for you! I hope this proves the start of many positive things for you!

3 Likes

Congrats!!! :heart::heart::heart: I also came out on this platform. I know these feelings can be very confusing, but we’re all here for you. And we welcome the new you :heart:

3 Likes

I’m happy for you! I hope the best comes for you and you’re at peace with your identity.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the positive words

9 Likes

Something in the river tiles is turning all the units female!

-Lex Jones

Congrats girlie

3 Likes

No, thank you for being awesome and beautiful and adorable :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

That takes courage - congrats on being you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So proud of you

2 Likes

eyyy congrats!!!

4 Likes

Hey, Ghost, congratulations and I hope everything goes well❣️

5 Likes

Yoo congrat’s on transitioning, even though I for one have never really delved much into the LGBTQIA+ space, I hear it can be a bit nerve wrecking so I hope your doing well and best of luck!!!

3 Likes

congrats on coming out (and figuring out more about yourself)! it’s always nice to see more trans people around

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.