Coming out post

Hi everyone.

I used to be Raulster on this website. But you may have noticed that my username has been changed to Alice. This is because I’m starting my transition (from Male to Female), and I finally decided to change my name on my social media profiles.

Alice is a name I like. It may not be my final name, but I like it so far. So I’ll stick with this one for now.

I feel like I needed to make this post to avoid any misunderstandings in the future.

With all that being said, I hope you all can accept me. And I will continue to make sprites and other assets for this community.

Thanks, everyone.

Sincerely: Alice

52 Likes

Holy shit, that’s amazing! :star_struck: Congratulations, Alice! (or whatever name you end up choosing) :sparkling_heart: I may not know you well, but I’m still extremely happy for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And from one trans woman to another, I wish you the absolute best on your transition :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Congrats sis

6 Likes

Thank you very much, Athena :heart: :transgender_flag:

5 Likes

based alice.
congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Welcome Alice once again, happy to hear the news! I wish you all the best in all your endeavours :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

be very welcome again dear Alice :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Awww, congratulations! I wish you the best of luck on your journey :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations for choosing to be who you want to be, and welcome anew, Alice!

4 Likes

I’m sorry for that deleted post.

4 Likes

Ayyyy, congrats! I know from personal experience that such revelations about oneself can be tough to fully embrace and wrap your head around, so I’m proud of you for doing so, and I hope that this refinement to your understanding of yourself heightens the joy and fulfillment you find in life!

3 Likes

Fair enough. I know these things can be hard, so I wish you the best of luck!

3 Likes

I didn’t know it was you. Good to hear since I thought you left or something, which made me a bit sad not seeing you at the repo discord and all that.

I’m surprise you chose Alice, although I do agree it’s a good name. Personally, I would have chosen Amelia for obvious reason :grin:
Happy to know you’re still here.

1 Like

You probably haven’t seen me in the Repocord because Klokinator banned me

Really? Why? I heard of you being banned but I thought that was for the FeU.

1 Like

Yeah, there too. Klok got angry because I posted a meme that had the word “whore” in it.

1 Like

lol that’s so silly. And they say the FEU discord was no fun allowed. :rofl:

Still, good to know you’re doing well.

1 Like

Congratz on coming out Alice! I wish you the best of luck with the long but fulfilling journey that’s ahead of you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.