Basically the title. The person who I originally discussed this commission withfell off the face of the earth and hasn’t spoken to me in over 3 months, so I’m advertising this job publicly instead. I’m gonna leave them anonymous out of respect since for all I know they have a valid excuse for disappearing (and we didn’t get to the point of payment yet anyway)
I’m looking to have two portraits made for my FE7 hack, and I want to make sure they don’t look out of place amongst the rest of the FE7 cast. Following the exact color scheme of the GBA is unnecessary, as I’m recoloring all of the game’s graphics anyway
If possible I don’t wanna spoil the hack publicly, so I’ll just say the first portrait is for the Tactician and will need to be androgynous enough to pass as either gender, and the second character is going to have a large braid. I felt that part should be set as a disclaimer cuz I’ve drawn braids before, I know how challenging they can be ![]()
I don’t have any specific budget, just name your price (within reason of course). Just DM me either on here, or, more preferably, my Discord:
