Claire's Sprites

Hello. I’m Claire. I’m an okay spriter. If you would like to use a portrait please ask (unless it’s in Deprecated, I don’t care about those anymore.)

Work for Projects

A portrait I did for a project that will maybe happen some day. BuskHusker helped a lot with this.
Johannes Pre-timeskip
Portraits I did for another project. L95 and Plant helped with the first one.
Iman Konstantin

The Things

Stuff that I just do without any project in mind. Things here are F2U and F2E unless stated otherwise.

Grim from A Date with Death. Not F2U or F2E.
Grim Grim Armless
Ser Zephirin de Valhourdin from FFXIV.
Zephirin
A Perceval rework I did a while back.
Perceval
The Boy

Commissions

Something I did for a friend. BuskHusker edited the sprite after the fact.
Evelyn
Edits from Stitch.
Finished
Misha from FE5. F2U.
Misha {Claire}
A commission for Ysor of Kjellcynn, a character for his hack.
Kjellcynn Kjellcynn Flipped 2

Deprecated (F2U/F2E)

This stuff is from around when I started doing FE sprites. Pretty much just rudimentary splices. F2U and F2E.
Duke Green Cavalier Dragon Tactician Crusader Young Crusader Sage Master Knight Noble Soldier Cleric General Cat Mage Mage 2 Man Red Cavalier Evil Guy

46 Likes

I feel like I can tell how much thought and detail was put into these portraits. With that in mind, I can understand why one might not want them to be F2U or F2E. That Perceval re-work is especially nice. I love the commission portrait you did as well, especially her collar (my biggest challenge with portraits is shading the clothing.). Great job!

6 Likes

Drew Ser Zephirin de Valhourdin from FFXIV. First time doing armor on something that’s not a splice.
Zephirin

27 Likes

He looks like a delightful emo-skater-boy that found himself in a fantastic world full of magic and wonder. He’s absolutely adorable. Great job!

A commission. Edits from Stitch.
Finished

16 Likes

Misha from FE5. F2U.
Misha {Claire}

22 Likes

Saw this in the last Mugging Blitz, not F2U anymore? Its badass.
The Boy

2 Likes

Direct quote from the Things tab: “Things here are F2U and F2E unless stated otherwise”

:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face:

A commission for Ysor of Kjellcynn, a character for his hack.
Kjellcynn Kjellcynn Flipped 2

14 Likes

Mad respect for doing the left/right facing mug differences.
Had to do this for one character with a scar, and it was an experience lol

guilty gear brainrot, but i immediately thought of this

Sol_Guilty_Gear_Strive

6 Likes