Choose Your Legends: Round Seven

I only have one request: Vote for Nino.

Also, we have a top 10 of males/females that have risen more ranks than in the previous CYL, and it seems they’ll make a banner of the top 3 of each category.

1 Like

I got you

Female Corrin is my fifth vote.

Voted so far.

Azura was my sixth vote.

Voted so far.

My final voted is Female Corrin again.

And that’s all of my votes.

As usual from me, it’s all Jugdral. Hopefully everyone gets into the game at some point, though for characters like the substitutes it might take a long, long, long time.

glade

7 Likes

Rising Hero Glade incoming

Rise from one thousand years ago…

4 Likes

2 Likes

No ragrets

3 Likes

i missed a day lol

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status/1620617943209107456
Before the final results, we have the most improved units by ranking number.

1 Like

Open only if you want to ruin the fun.

Alleged winners based on a leak

FB_IMG_1675264009336

Based and Desaixpilled.

I was going to take a complete break from thunder mage gang this year but a vote for Linda was too relevant to pass up as she might win a pat on the back. Ok, 7th place is still a beautiful number. Ironically not voting for Linda last year would be of marginal advantage.

And so, the results are in. Congratulations to Robin and Soren on the men’s side! Well done to Corrin, and there’s no diplomatic way for me to put my feelings on the Heroes OC winning. As an aside, Bernadetta only lost out by about 120 votes. Female Robin and Azura round out the women’s top 5. Felix, Byleth, and Sigurd are the runners-up on the men’s side.

While I’m here, some observations:

• Vote counts across the board are very much down. Robin, the overall #1, only has 18,000 votes.
  • Alder, from FE10, wins this year’s wooden spoon, earning a single vote.
  • Yumina (161st) is now the highest ranking FE1/3 absentee, while Dozer (80th) takes the lead for FE2. Fellow high-riser Ellerean (174th) is now second for Akaneia. Other risers include Midia (283rd) being sixth in the Akaneian queue and Wendel (320th) placing eighth. Frost (396th) comes up 24th, though seeing someone from BSFE appear in a rising unit poll is an interesting sight.
  • Patty (120th) is highest for FE4, though Corple’s (226th) 200-place jump leaves him third. Though Lana (257th) jumped higher than Fee (249th), she’s only seventh in the queue compared to Fee in fifth. Blume (367th) may have gained a hundred places, but he’s a whopping 21st in the FE4 absentee popularity poll. Fellow boss Gandolf (390th) places in 31st position. The Jugdralian Linda (355th) isn’t much higher, at 18th in the pile. Laylea (297th) is the queen of the substitutes, at 14th.
  • Tina (176th) is the highest missing Thracian. Despite her sister Safy (335th) jumping over fifty places, she is still in eleventh place in terms of missing FE5 units, trailing behind characters such as Linoan (215th) and Shanam. (334th)
  • Dorothy (205th) is the highest-ranking FE6 absentee. Garret (388th) may have jumped 75 spots, but he’s still only 18th in Sword of Seals units not in Askr.
  • Athos (103rd) and Nergal (194th) make an appropriate 1-2 pairing for Blazing Sword.
  • Vanessa (123rd), Gilliam (142nd), and Franz (150th) make up FE8’s top three, an early-game trio.
  • Lucia (88th), Edward (89th), and Tormod (94th) top Tellius. Volug (113rd) is the next FE10 exclusive.
  • Severa (56th) may not have a non-alt Awakening version yet, but if she’s discounted, number 1 passes to the original Teach, Vaike (148th).
  • Scarlet (79th) is the highest Fates absentee. Anankos (117th) is of note as the highest-ranking final boss missing.
  • Both Shezes (female at 25th, male at 26th) top the Fodlan poll, though Dorothea (22nd) is still mired in three layers of alt hell.
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions still has yet to be acknowledged outside of its initial banner, despite strong showings from the game in general, with Tsubasa cracking into the top 20. Touma (36th) is the highest absentee, followed by the still-eligible TMS Chiki (65th).

Highest per game:

1. Female Shez (Fodlan, 25th)
  2. Touma (TMS, 36th)
  3. Dozer (Gaiden, 80th)
  4. Scarlet (Fates, 79th)
  5. Lucia (Tellius, 88th)
  6. Athos (FE7, 103rd)
  7. Patty (FE4, 120th)
  8. Vanessa (FE8, 123rd)
  9. Vaike (FE13, 148th)
  10. Yumina (Akaneia, 161st)
  11. Tina (FE5, 176th)
  12. Dorothy (FE6, 205th)

That should be about it from me, unless I dig up some more statistics. I’ll grab a Brave Soren in August and brace for Engage in Round Eight, assuming there is a Round Eight.

3 Likes

me when feh ocs

4 Likes

Probably because IS/Nintendo found a way to filter out bots.

Another factor could be that this year they didn’t show the interim results, making it more difficult to promote X character and reduced spite voting.

Maybe Twitter itself was another factor, some people left the platform and that may affected the promotion of the event.

As for the results, I’m glad Soren won 2nd place, he’s one of my favorite characters from Telius.
For the other winners… I have no feelings for Robin (I like him in Smash tho), I don’t like Corrin (male and female), and… yeah… I’m not ok with the character that has barely said a few lines in the game and only won because of her appereance.
I could write a wall of text about the aesthetics of current FE (that includes Engage) and how I personally despise the art direction the series has taken since Awakening, but let’s skip that, this is not the thread for that (and honestly I don’t want to discuss the topic at all to avoid useless fights)

Nino dropped from 13th to 17th place… her chances to get back on top 10 reduce each year…
Getting an alt right before the voting probably affected her… it has happened before with other characters, or that’s what I want to believe.

Well, let’s prepare for Engage winning the top 4 next year.

1 Like