Checking for items in inventory (FEBuilderGBA)

I’ve been trying to figure this out for 3 months and finally decided to ask.
FEBuilderGBA has an event that allows you to check for an item in a character’s inventory or inside storage. However, I can’t figure out where the result of the function is stored and how i can compare it in some form of “If/else” statement.

Any assistance of how i can use this function properly would be very helpful

I don’t understand If Else statements for Febuilder they always confused me, so I just copied the Template Kirb provides and changed the requirement.

aka copy the if Unit survives template, and replace it with your event and see if it works.

I may just be blind but i can’t seem to find the template in FEBuilderGBA. I checked Turn, Talk, Map objectives and Always conditions and i couldn’t seem to find it. I would very much like to try it out.

while in the Event Editor, right click anywhere and a menu appears, click template.

If you’ve ever written an event in FEBuilderGBA, you should have witnessed the template button.
However, many overlook it.

OR

we may need to be put in a better place.

1 Like

Don’t i feel dumb. It is easy to see, i was just very tired when i checked because i was too excited when someone responded to me. lol

Anyways, the template worked like a charm. Thanks to both of you for your help and thank you 7743 for the amazing program!