Chapter based PME - A very chaotic CQ Lunatic playthrough

Hi everyone!

This is a playthrough i have been wanting to do for a while now - basically, it’s a PME, with the twist being you get to edit my units before every chapter!

Yup, you heard that right, i am about let y’all screw me over more than 20 times in a single playthrough!

Here’s how it’s gonna go: I will tell you which units i am deploying, and you will tell me what classes and what skills they shall have for that chapter and i will edit that in using a save editor - Do note that i can only edit units that i already have and not those joined mid map.

Rules:

• Unpromoted units can get unpromoted classes, promoted units promoted ones. Special classes can go to anyone (beware gender restriction in that case).

• Lvl 1 unpromoted Units can have 1 skill, Lvl 10 unpromoted 2 Skills, Lvl 5 promoted 3 Skills, Lvl 10 promoted 4 skills, Lvl 15 promoted 5 skills.

• DLC allowed

• A units inventory will get changed according to their assigned class. If an archer get’s changed into a Myrmidon, Bows in the inventory will get changed into Swords of the same level. (Ie. Iron Bow becomes Iron Sword)

• Changing a unit from a multi-weapon class into a mono-weapon class will give them a Weapon Rank buff and a special weapon (For example, If Corrin is changed into a spear fighter, he will have C in Lances instead of D Swords/D Dstones and get a Guard Naginata to replace Dstone functionality).

• I might put some restrictions depending on chapters, like for example early game Felicia has to be a promoted staff unit

• To help myself a bit, i am using Castle/Visitor Bonuses xD

• I have the right to reject total Deadbeats or skills that do nothing

• Only 1 unit per user per chapter

Thread is crossposted on Serenes. I will try to keep both threads synchronized!

Let’s have some fun!

1 Like

Chapter 8

Corrin - Lvl 10

Class:
Skill 1:
Skill 2:

Felicia - Lvl 6. Restriction: Promoted Staff user.

Class:
Skill 1:
Skill 2:
Skill 3:

Elise - Lvl 5

Class:
Skill 1:

Silas - Lvl 7

Class: Sky Knight
Skill 1: Strong Riposte

Arthur - Lvl 7

Class: Ninja