CCC - Character Compounding Contest! (Round One Complete: Anna and Jake!)

Okay. So which winner becomes the host?

Being host just means you choose the next characters, right? They’re each the host, just for the gender they won in. Or if you want to mix it up, in the opposite gender.

Maybe make a rule that whoever wins and picks the characters for the next round, cannot win that round?
Becouse you can just pick characters that fit you and thus have a big chance of winning again.

I don’t want to be rude, but I like the rules I came up with, and I picked them for a reason.

But, if someone wins, they can maybe tweak the rules a little for their round, eh? I like to think the community isn’t full of people looking to win casual contests at any cost. Most people here should, hopefully, understand the purpose of this contest is to make lots of good resources for the community, and adjust their expectations accordingly.

Sorry if I was inconsiderate. I just tend to have less faith in people.

I’m not submitting a mug. Just wanted to say I found an old AstraLunaSol Anna mug from 2012.

So cute!

11 Likes

Man, to think Awakening was so long ago.

Speaking about Anna as a Goddess, Anna as Palutena. (And nothing on the hair, any more detail and I will die)

PaluteAnna

7 Likes

I like the idea of 2 categories as I can tell you right now I have no interest in spriting Jake

Additionally I’d rather limit it to GBA characters as outside of that if you can’t custom you’re shit out of luck

Then… just sprite Anna. You don’t have to sprite both of them; it’s even in the rules.

1 Like

Bad Punk Jake.

Jake Irokese Kopie

(More like Bad Pun Jake)

3 Likes

Damn, now he just needs a guitar.

In other news, I have seen two awesome mugs incoming soon. The contest is about to really heat up.

Oh no the pros are coming.

To pair with Raymond’s lovely Jelik, here’s Annakin! Credits to Ray for the idea. Here’s a couple variants! These are F2U and F2E.

36 Likes

now This… is truly Epic.
You can do it! (And you did)

9 Likes

these divine prices shall pierce the skies!

continuing our TLP journey with Siegfried!Anna

F2U/F2E of course

21 Likes

FourthBestTLPLord
Shonna
Unit cannot be deployed this chapter.

F2U/F2E

23 Likes

does Shanna fall off

5 Likes

unknown
Does my submission count if my Anna got Kirby’d? :^)

26 Likes

Kirby ate anna oh god

4 Likes