good game lol i did like it
Zmr
March 19, 2020, 5:50am
4
I don’t play Project Ember. I cannot distribute roms or links to roms on this site, sorry.
i donot know , how download it
Don’t ask for ROMs, ROM sharing is against the rules here. You’ll have to acquire one on your own and patch it yourself. You can download the patch here:
Greetings and salutations, FEU! My name is Brunhilda, and I am a fledgling romhacker who has come to show a project I have worked on with some assistance from the community in the past two years.
This passion project is none other than Project Ember, a gameplay/graphics overhaul of FE6 that aims to give the player a brand new and (hopefully!) fun experience. Dozens of changes have been made, too many for me to list off every single one here. But to list a few:
Tweaked playable units
Altered c…
I’d suggest reading the rules:
https://feuniverse.us/faq
Fe6 is very good
But… Downsides are bolting and turn begin reinforcements that will blow ur frail units up