Biggs Village Workshop F2U/F2E

Here’s is my first Legit F2U/E Submission. I’m surprised no one has made a gender bend Lowen until now
Introducing Loweine

35 Lowette
Lowen

31 Likes

I like girls that look goofy

5 Likes

just to confirm 100%, this is okay to splice and stuff?

1 Like

Looks good!

1 Like

I will refrain from making an inappropriate comment, but I gotta say… if she was in an official game, she would be the most popular waifu for sure

3 Likes

absolutely all my works are free to be messed with cause they all were spliced from og source materials i just wanted to make something fun to post as my way of breaking out the shell and get my name out

i know what you mean lmao honestly i had a few sources from inspriation for this look be it shermie from KOF to Elegg from Nikke to even Fuuma from FGO. so yes im aware lmao

1 Like

i know what you mean @Alice lmao honestly i had a few sources from inspriation for this look be it shermie from KOF to Elegg from Nikke to even Fuuma from FGO. so yes im aware lmao

absolutely @DATonDemand all my works are free to be messed with cause they all were spliced from og source materials i just wanted to make something fun to post as my way of breaking out the shell and get my name out

And @Gero, if you like goofy girls stick around cause i have some ideas on what i wanna do for my characters in question

1 Like

Why did you type out your responses twice, lol?

Hoo boy! I’m exited!

1 Like

becuase i got flagged by the message board to avoid clogging up the chat lot with multiple small responses that i should lump em all into 1 big response

The Ashen Blade, A Fe7 PME (Submissions Open) - #33 by TritraSerpifeu I made use of her as a recolor in a PME. I hope this will be cool.

1 Like

Biggs making a thread Let’s goooooooo

3 Likes

Biggs making a thread let’s go 2!

3 Likes

Honestly @TritraSerpifeu thats the point of making my works F2U/F2E. i wanna pay it forward. I love GBA FE and honestly I’d love to see others works as well, especialy edits of my edits and splices. so yeah go for it and as always be sure to link me to your stuff so i can give it a looksie

As for @JiroPaiPai and @UltraFenix thank you guys for the Support. I will add more to the Thread as i work more and more on them.

4 Likes

1 Biggs

35 Lowette

Would youy look at that, Biggs is Officially done. Yay!!!

18 Likes

35 Lowette
1 Biggs
And we got another original work done. shout outs to BlindArcher for the cleanup but here we go progress
1 JhonnyFE11

11 Likes

35 Lowette
1 Biggs
1 JhonnyFE11

Introducing an Actual less Disgusting Oliver/Gheb Splice

12 Likes

Hello! So I absolutely adored your Loweine portrait Biggs.
So much so that I decided to make some alternate colors variations of it.
Hope you like it and it’s alright posting it here. Cheers. :star:

BiggsLittleMan - Loweine S1 BiggsLittleMan - Loweine S2

BiggsLittleMan - Loweine S3 BiggsLittleMan - Loweine S4

10 Likes

WHEAT KNIGHT!

Also, Merlinus has seen better days…

2 Likes