[BETA] Emblem Magic

Emblem Magic is very old, and probably not being used for hacking anymore.
The two most common tools right now are buildfiles, and the more beginner friendly FEBuilderGBA (by 7743)

Also quick note: this post is also very old, and since there hasn’t been any activity, it probably should be locked

1 Like

Thanks , where I can find that editor’s?

I actually really liked Emblem Magic. If Lexou returned, I’d love to see him continue work on it. It had a slick interface and made a lot of hacking functions less obtuse.

Unfortunately, it was missing a lot of core features, and FEBuilder has blown past it as time went on. These days, you definitely want to use FEBuilder if you’re a newbie. You may also consider making custom games with Lex Talionis or Tactile.

Lex Talionis: Sam Alhara / lt-maker · GitLab

Tactile: Tactile - SRPG Game Engine (and FEXNA)

Well yes I’m newbe and I want to create my own custom fire emblem game, actually not a Fire Emblem game , I want to create a YGO game over fe8 but I need to know how to use and more important I need to find a program relative easy to use for make true my dream … thank you guys for reply this and I also want to thanks personally to lexou. Well I will look at that links. Again. Thank you guys