Battle of the Bards Round 2: A Formidable Foe Stands In The Way

I completely missed this but I won’t have time to finish by then anyway :cry:

1 Like

Darn. I was hoping to hear some more Agro tunes.

1 Like

Bump!

Only a few days left! The deadline is this midnight (est) this Sunday.

1 Like

Edit:

Woops, I uploaded the actual mp3 version of Saber Blitz instead of the in-game recording.

You’ll find the in-game Saber Blitz here.

Poll 1 (Single Vote, Best In Theme):

There won’t be any poll 2 this time around given that it’d only allow a single vote (making it redundant).

Thanks to our 3 contestants for taking the time to make something, I’ll be sure to post the f2u files after the poll closes (Friday 11:59 PM, September 4th, whatever timezone this uses).

3 Likes

Hi, this isn’t actually a submission, just wanting to show a theme I started working on after the deadline closed. It’s called “Confront the Darkness!”

Here’s a preview,
This is the ingame version,
And download link for the .s file, which you’ll need if you want to import into the game.

It’s meant as a boss theme that doubles as player phase. Kind of like ID Purpose. Have a nice day :D.

4 Likes

Bump!

11 votes so far, not much longer to go.

Is there an in-game version of I Don’t Want to Fight You? I’d like to listen to it with the drums at the proper frequency.

I only received one audio file for I Don’t Want to Fight You.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who participated and the voters as well. We didn’t get anywhere near the same numbers as last time, I blame FEE3 prep.

I Don’t Want To Fight You! takes home #1 with 60% of the votes, congratulations @ZessDynamite!

Composer reveals:
I Don’t Want To Fight You! - ZessDynamite
Saber Blitz - Mycahel
Altercation - RandomWizard

Here’s a link to download the midis/.s files that were submitted (included Mycahel’s Confront the Darkness!)

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winner!

3 Likes