Azura is making an album!

Hello wonderful Fire Emblem fans! This is Rena Strober, the voice of Azura. I just wanted to start by saying THANK YOU for seriously being the best fan base of all the games I’m on.
And also, I’m recording a children’s album! As you can tell from my work, I’m a singer and this will be my 2nd album. For any Sesame Street fans out there, it’s all classic Sesame songs from the 70s’ and 80s. I have a killer cast of guests including Jason Alexaner and an entirely blind children’s choir. The proceeds of the album will go to different blind organizations.
I wanted to share my non-profit fundraising page in case you wanted to contribute and be a part of something super cool.
Thanks again!
Rena

45 Likes

This is a great cause. Thank you for sharing and good luck with the album!

12 Likes

Never expected an actual fe voice actor to appear. Welcome to FEU and have fun with the album

5 Likes

Such an event with a VA, in such a niche place, that’s both funny and sweet! Thanks a lot for sharing this, too! (And to the soul who apparently brought FEU to your attention, of course) :blush:

5 Likes

but will the oceans grey waves make an appearance?

8 Likes

Sesame Street and Fire Emblem have both been really enjoyable to me.
What you’re doing looks really cool.

6 Likes

This is certainly a weird surprise. Hope the Album will see success tho.

1 Like

Yeah if we’re the best fan base of all the games you’re on i don’t even want to imagine what kind of games you’re on…
JK I’m sure your album will be great

2 Likes

Haha! I’m on lots of amazing games…but truly, the FE fans have been wonderful!!

quote=“Link, post:8, topic:6462, full:true”]
Yeah if we’re the best fan base of all the games you’re on i don’t even want to imagine what kind of games you’re on…
JK I’m sure your album will be great
[/quote]

4 Likes

Don’t forget everyone that if you can’t donate, sharing is caring, again best wishes to the album! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like