Avast scallywags, it be yer captain carrosa!

Ahoy, ye devilish dastards! I be yer humble cap’n - no we’re not doing this.

Hi, I’m carrosa! I’ve lurked around the FE rom hacking community for years, but I’m only just now getting involved with it more directly. The Awakening demo changed my brain in ways doctors still struggle to explain, and all these years later, this series is something I really treasure. I spent so much time imagining what my own FE game could be like when I was younger, and having the opportunity to bring that to life and have other people enjoy it feels so special.

I dove into creating my first project for CELICA, and I’m really happy with how it turned out! Captain’s Log is a one chapter game about Captain Asef Riahi, a very old sailor, searching for glimpses of his old crew in dreams. Seeing that game come to life piece by piece was so satisfying. I’m super grateful to everyone who’s played it.

I do have a new project in very early development. Asef and his crew of lovable idiots will return for a full-scale FE game set in a post-apocalyptic fantasy setting inspired by Iranian folklore.

But for now, I’m just happy to be here. If you’re all the way down here, thanks for reading this! And go drink some water, ye filthy landlubber!

19 Likes

welcome chief

2 Likes

Welcome carrosa hope you enjoy your time here

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.