AthenaBaer's Binding Blade PME (Canceled)

I mean, Panque took Zephiel as the first boss replacement, so nothing’s off the table :sparkling_heart: Plus like Dex said, first come first serve in this PME, so go for it if you want to :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Would it be too absurd to have the same character replace both a boss and a playable? Just as a bit of a way to fake recruitment by beating them or something.

I’d say it’s allowed :two_hearts: Though it might be hard for me to work that in both narrative- and gameplay-wise :mending_heart: But I’ll do my best, so if you wanna have a boss recruitment, then go for it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:sparkles: Bosses :sparkles:

Name: Emerald

Boss Replacing: Idunn
Class: Demon Queen
Description: A bern scholar studying the dark arts. Now possesse by a demon named Zoldan
Boon: Everything
Bane: None
Inventory (up to 4 items): Apocalypse, Nosferatu Eclipse, Elixir

[Monster-Custom] [F] Dryad Download

Magic
Magic

Battle Quote
Emerald (Zoldan): You puny mortals think you can just destroy me?! When ever there light, there always darkness. And unfortunately for you. The darkness is what fuels me. As long as I’ll have this girl body. I can enjoy your endless torture forever and ever and ever! Prepare to be send down to the pits of hell itself!

Death Quote
Emerald (Zoldan): No Nnnnnooooo… but how… how could i have been defeat by such pathetic weaklings… i… i’m a servant to Hades himself… no…… i don’t want to die…
Emerald: What… what happening to me?
Emerald (Zoldan): NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Also think you can make her final boss battle somewhat more difficult? Also also if this is to much for you to work with i can change it if you want to?

4 Likes

Dang, this is a pretty interesting Idunn :thinking: I like it :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

Definitely will make the fight more difficult :two_hearts: Especially don’t want to just have Alto steamroll the whole thing with the Binding Blade, plus might have a variety of enemies rather than just Manaketes to spice things up.

2 Likes

Excellent.

:sparkles: Bosses :sparkles:

Name:Xilian
Boss Replacing: Peres
Class: Great Lord
Description: A great Hero with wavering conviction
Boon: Spd
Bane: Hp
Inventory (up to 4 items):
Binding Blade
Portrait:
Its_Just_Jay F2E 15
Credits to it’s_just_jay
Boss quote: If you got here it means I failed as a hero, but I’m not just going to back down and give you my blade! COME AT ME!!!
Death quote:Esfil you were right… We lost sight of our goals. Asti I hope you will return to us. And sis I will see you soon.

I didn’t want to rush out a new character but I had this idea and wanted to post it. Getting the binding blade now is hopefully brutal.

2 Likes

Let’s try out fake boss recruitment then~
…For a possible reason, maybe after being beaten he ran off or something. Played dead? Who knows, writing for an idiot is weird.
…He may be an idiot, but he’s my idiot, hehehe.

PLAYABLE VARIANT~

Playable Ianto

Name: Ianto
Character Replacing: Wade
Class: Myrmidon
Description: A bit of an idiot but ultimately harmless. Fortunately you know that.
Boon: Speed
Bane: Resistance

Growth Rates:

HP: 60
Str: 40
Skl: 50
Spd: 60
Lck: 15
Def: 40
Res: 35

Steel Sword
Iron Sword
Vulnerary

BOSS VARIANT~

Boss Ianto

Name: Ianto
Boss Replacing: Damas
Class: Myrmidon
Description: A bit of an idiot but ultimately harmless. Too bad you don’t know that.
Boon: Speed
Bane: Resistance

Iron Sword

Boss quote:
Right! Pointy end goes toward the enemy!

‘Death’ quote:
Oooh, you got me! I am slain! …Definitely one hundred percent dead, now move along!

Portrait for both~
Ianto

Palettes~
Myrmidon~
IantoMymPal
5553FF7FFF635F3B2C256B3D082DA51C567B6F5ECA49B91473102E04690CA514

Swordmaster~
IantoSwordmasterPal
5553FF7FFF637D2A2C256B3D082DA51C767F6F5ECA49B91473102E04690C0000

I’m just tossing both up so I don’t forget-- one per day max and all that, if anyone wants Wade or something I don’t really mind moving things around later.

2 Likes

One more thing. Think you can make Emerald a secondary boss in Chapter 13 alongside the Flaer replacement? She will not take up another slot. I just thought about this so you can fight Emerald when she in control of herself before being Possessed by Zoldan.

Very scary Peres replacement :cold_sweat: I like it :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:

@VelvetKitsune Dang, Ianto looks pretty cool already :purple_heart: Already thinking of making him replace Damas and have him be playable from Chapter 2. Maybe have Alto spare him and pay him in exchange for Ianto’s service.

@TheEmeraldKing267 Definitely can do that :blue_heart: Since she’s a scholar of the dark arts, I might just make her a Druid and have her out on the field on the lower bridge :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Can i also write some new dialogue between Emerald Asteraoth and Esfil in that chapter as well?

Hmmm… Maybe if that happens he gets sent to look for the rest of Zainia’s group or something which’d be what makes him appear with that group instead of at the start? …I dunno, I’m only any good at writing spontaneously.

You are doing this very smart velvet. This is brilliant when working with the limits of fe6
Edit: I myself like writing long term. I could definitely imagine writing for the more major characters

1 Like

You may :blue_heart:

@VelvetKitsune That’s brilliant! :sparkling_heart: Definitely having that be the case, plus it’s an easy order that even an idiot like him can follow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Name: Arden
Character Replacing: Douglas
Class: Baron (port only physical damage weapons)
Description: Emperor Arden
Boon: Def
Bane: Res

Growth Rates:

• HP: 90
  • Str/Mag: 40
  • Skl: 15
  • Spd: 35
  • Lck: 60
  • Def: 50
  • Res: 5

the barons class bases should just be 1-3 higher stats than the general, except speed, and res being lower, or something. also, 6 move please.

1 Like

Alright, now… everyone knows Henning, right? The nigh-invincible hero boss of Chapter 8x? Let’s replace him with someone even more invincible…

armstrong

armstrong FE6
(Portrait credit: me!)

Name: Armstrong
Boss Replacing: Henning
Class: Berserker
Meme description: Standing here, you realize you will never beat this boss.
Non-meme description: A warrior whose skin is as tough as armor. Believes might makes right.
Boon: Def
Bane: Skill

• Swordreaver
  • Tomahawk
  • Elixir
  • Elixir

Meme boss quote: “Throne bonuses, son! They respond to standing in place! You can’t hit me, [lord’s name]!”
Non-meme boss quote: “The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive! With the sword in this shrine, I’ll make that world a reality!”

3 Likes

Emerald’s description for Chapter 13
A bern scholar studying the dark arts. One of Asteraoth closest allies.

New dialogue
Esfil: My lady! The enemy is approaching the bridge as we speak. We must get you out of her!
Asteraoth: No Esfil. We won’t have another time for us to make our escape.
Esfil: My lady…
(Emerald Appears)
Emerald: Good. I have arrive just in time.
Asteraoth: Emerald! What are you doing here?!
Emerald: I have come to your aid my lady. I will teleport both you and Esfil to one of our nearest camps.
Esfil: But what about you?
Emerald: ……. I shall engage with the enemy here.
Esfil: What! Your going to fight them off?!
Asteraoth: No, Emerald! As your head bishop. I refuse to send you out there.
Emerald: My lady! If we don’t act now we’re all going to get capture and the war will be loss!
Esfil: I agree with Lady Asteraoth! We’re not going to send you out there to die Emerald!
Emerald: I never said anything about me dying out there!
Esfil: Huh?
Emerald: I will hold out the enemy long enough to buy you two some time to get to safety.
Asteraoth: ……
Emerald: Please my lady.
Asteraoth: If that’s what you ask… then go.
Emerald: Thank you. Esfil, please keep Lady Asteraoth safe.
Esfil: You don’t have to tell me twice.
Asteraoth: One last thing Emerald.
Emerald: What is it?
(Both Asteraoth and Esfil embrace Emerald with a hug)
Emerald: Huh! Lady Asteraoth! Lady Esfil!
Asteraoth: Please come back to us safe Emerald.
Esfil: We can’t bear to lose you as well.
Emerald: I… (sniff)… Thank you… my lady’s…
(All Asteraoth Esfil and Emerald release each other from the embrace)
Emerald: (Sniff) Now go you too!
(Both Asteraoth and Esfil leaves)

Battle Quote for Chapter 13
Emerald: I am Emerald. The dark mage of Bern. So long as i stand here today. you will not threaten the future of Bern! Nor cause any of my friends harm!

Defeat Quote for Chapter 13
Emerald: Ahhh… I did all i could here. I must retreat from the battlefield. And reunite with my friends.

1 Like

Hello ^.^

Name: Rinne
Character Replacing: Shanna
Class: Archer
Description: A soldier in service of Pherae. She’s very lucky.
Boon: Luck
Bane: Defence

Growth Rates:

• HP: 70%
  • Str/Mag: 40%
  • Skl: 30%
  • Spd: 45%
  • Lck: 50%
  • Def: 20%
  • Res: 45%

Inventory (up to 4 items): Steel bow, vulnerary
Portrait: (Credit to Its_Just_Jay)
Its_Just_Jay F2E 2

Formatted for FE6:
fe6colours

Palette:
Rinnepalette

1 Like

Mind if i cut in
Name: Sam
Character Replacing: Zelot
Class: Sword master
Description: Ok lets dance
Boon: Str
Bane:Hp

Growth Rates:

• HP: 30
  • Str/Mag: 50
  • Skl:30
  • Spd: 40
  • Lck:100
  • Def:25
  • Res:25
    Inventory (up to 4 items): -wao dou
    -steel sword
    -Elixir(cause he starts out as a green unit)
    tan stream sam
    Credit to me freefall
    gonna make Palette later
    s
3 Likes

now that, is a good unit.