Asm Telephone Hacc [Finished]

Each person has a day or two to apply an asm hack to the .ups file, as well as make some minor balancing changes. They then send it to the next person (& to me) and we go until everyone’s made their changes. This is a reskin: we won’t bother making custom chapters.

Rules

• you must not lead the player to think that the game is softlocked or broken
  • you must not cause game crashes / softlocks
  • you cannot tell us what changes you made until the end once everyone is finished

If you’re going to make the player do a rhythm game to determine hit rate for attacks, please make it occur only every few attacks, lol. Anything like this needs a percentage chance of occurring that I can edit right before release, please.

Signups

• Vesly :white_check_mark:
  • Snek :white_check_mark:
  • Sme :white_check_mark:
  • Venno :white_check_mark:
  • Mokha :white_check_mark:
  • StanH :white_check_mark:
  • Milom :white_check_mark:
  • Contro :white_check_mark:
  • Circles :white_check_mark:
  • Zane :white_check_mark:
  • Huichelaar :white_check_mark:

Please tell me what days you’re available.

8 Likes

I get that we need to keep it going, but a day is a little restrictive. Maybe 2, 3 days?

Anyway, I’ll sign up.

I’ll say a day or two, but I would encourage you to prepare your changes in advance if you’re worried. You could get a .event file ready with the asm changes you want and then just insert it on your day.

sign me up :sunglasses:

Put me in, coach

quite interesting, sign me up😏

sign me up as well!

Sounds like great fun! When will this start? I’d like to join but don’t have that much time available after this week.

@Milom
You can go ahead and start, then. Send me the .ups with your changes to fe8u in a couple of days, if that works for you.

1 Like

That’s great, will do!

1 Like

3 days in and we’re doing well with 6/9 people done:

If anyone still wants to sign up, there’s still some time left.

2 Likes

Sign me up!

4 Likes

Could I still join? I’ve suddenly had an idea I’d like to try.

2 Likes

Yup‎‎‎‎‎

1 Like

is it ready to release now?

Yes. I released it earlier today.