Armo's Stuff

I want to answer something but Idk what to say…

1 Like

The black hair swordman portrait is great ~ but need f frame mug (´;Д;`)

Yeah, I meant the widow’s peak could be a bit lower. Didn’t know that was Jerme, but now that you point it out I can see it; Usually pretty good at recognizing those things so congrats, you legit got me good there. I just noticed you did a bit of a redo of the black haired swordsman, looks a lot better with really not much change; Remember, there are many small things that can drastically influence how people look at artwork and coloring is one of, if not the most important things to get right. You are on the fast track to success and I wish you luck with these and any others you make! (I don’t check here too often, but I will get back to ya if you’ve got more questions)

Yeah once I’ve actually figured out how to do them I’ll happily post the portrait with hackboxes. :smiley:

Thanks alot, I’ll definitely get back to you incase I have questions to ask.

3 Likes

I have another one: pixil-frame-0 (22)

1 Like

Again thanks, but I think I’m going to give that one a recolour maybe, I dunno, there’s something about it that I don’t like lmao.

Ok… I just do this as a hobby so I would repeat it if necessary

Yeah once I’ve got it better looking, I’ll allow it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And finally, the brother eating brigand! pixil-frame-0 (24)

If I’ll be honest, I’m gonna think that portrait will make some people laugh when they see it for the first time.

I totally agree, it’s just a mixture of laugh and panic

looking forward to see it :>

1 Like

what do you mean?

I think he means when I’ve got the black haired dude done with hackboxes I assume?

With mouth and blinking frames

1 Like

Hmm… That makes sense, I can’t help with that as I’m not good with spriting

I finally managed to do the eyes and mouth frames for this one, I just need to fix up the minimug more and it can then be pretty much ready.

Yes I know the background is white, I’ll probably change it to the green that most people use.

I think I’m going too fast :rofl:

Swordmasterguy2v3

2 Likes

Wow… The final result is so good. Even it’s not finished you say…

Yeah I mean the minimug looks good really just needs abit of polish

so it is finished? I can wait for the final potrait of handsome black hair swordmaster ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Its not finished just yet… almost

1 Like