Armo's Stuff

so i will wait :> go go :>

keep calm

1 Like

Looks like I’ve completed my first fully working insertable portrait, feel free to recolour if you wish :slight_smile:

Swordmasterguy2v3

I somehow didn’t get the mouth and eyes aligned right so I had to move them around abit.
Also updated first post.

4 Likes

amazning :> I love him :>

1 Like

I completely agree

2 Likes

hope to see more portraits make by you :3

You are not the only one

Thanks alot, don’t worry, I’m going over the other two before I start new ones :slight_smile:

Update on ‘Bandit Guy’, I may give him a unique name a somepoint.

Banditguyv2

Worked on shading mainly, tomorrow I’ll give him a different eye colour, the green just sticks out abit too much for me.

And no I’m not gonna change his expression at all :rofl:

Thats it today for me, more updates potentially over the weekend!

1 Like

rest well ^v^ do not try yourself hard ^v^

2 Likes

EDIT:

Finished up ‘Bandit Guy’, I think I’ll call him ‘Rory’, I don’t know why.

Banditguyv3

I will likely submit this one into the Mugging Blitz Round 11 -2021’s First- along with the dark clothed guy, I’m not sure about any others.

Updated OP.

3 Likes

Back with an update on the ‘Probably the Main Lord’, I mainly changed his hair colour and did some shading, I may change the clothes colour but for now I’ll leave that.

Swordmasterguy1

I’ll do his skin when I get time :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hello, been a short while, got started on a new portrait, he’s probably a Lord

LordGuy

All of the colours your seeing, except the hair, are placeholders.

1 Like

Minor update on the Lord portrait, mainly doing colours.

Lordguy1

There’s a bit on the left side of the neck that looks odd to me so I don’t know if I should clean that bit up or just leave it (if you zoom in on picture you should know what I mean).

Lord portrait finished, after a loooong break.

Lordguy1

1 Like

Started some new portraits today, they will be F2U/E, but I just need to do blinking frames for them, they look finished but may need to just fix up some shading in areas.

Gordon
A white-armoured knight, I’m going to call him Gordon.

RedCavalier
A Cain archetype cavalier.

1 Like

Big update, I have finished 3 new F2U/E portraits today, and I’ve also updated the Lord portrait with some forehead shading since it looked odd to me.

Gordon

RedCavalier

GreenCav3
As I did a Cain archetype cav, I’d thought I’d do an Abel one as well.

4 Likes

Swordmasterguy2v3

This dude is fire! the choice of characters to splice with works great! great work.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been a while so a new portrait, I have no idea which cape colour I prefer, doing frames another time once I decided which one I prefer.

Me Me2

5 Likes

Finally got round to working on this WIP portrait a little, OP updated.

Swordmasterguy1

4 Likes