Animation Directory

:eyes:

I am proud to present a unique kind of monster not seen anywhere else, and somehow rarer than the sasquatchā€¦ I present youā€¦

The Cursed Sword!

Preview

Attack

Class Card

Cursed%20Sword%20Class%20Card%202

Map Sprites

Cursed%20Sword%20Standing Cursed%20Sword%20Moving

Getā€™em here!

Special thanks to Lenh for motivating me into actually doing it~
Also credits to Team SALVAGED, since I used the SalvKnightā€™s sword as a base.

18 Likes

I think female heroes are too rare to see, arenā€™t they?
Here is the new look of Echidna.
%E5%9F%83%E8%82%AF%E5%A8%9C%EF%BC%88%E6%B5%8B%E8%AF%95%EF%BC%891 %E5%9F%83%E8%82%AF%E5%A8%9C%EF%BC%88%E6%B5%8B%E8%AF%95%EF%BC%892 %E5%9F%83%E8%82%AF%E5%A8%9C%EF%BC%88%E6%B5%8B%E8%AF%95%EF%BC%893 %E5%9F%83%E8%82%AF%E5%A8%9C%EF%BC%88%E6%B5%8B%E8%AF%95%EF%BC%894

35 Likes

Holy-fucking-shit :heart_eyes:
Time to learrn how to make battle animations i guess.

5 Likes

Haha,when I started doing it, I guess you would like her.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

omggg echidna just swore i cant believe she would do this ommgg im literally crying and shaking and this meme is really overused and probably isnā€™t funny anymore

This is excellent. Was this one all by yourself or starting from a base like the Nephenee and Sophia animations?

Either way, great work! Very much looking forward to what you come up with next.

Yeah,this is my modification based on the animation of the original female hero,of course,itā€™s Echidna herself.

2 Likes

Do you have anyone making an insertable script of this animation? If not, do you think I could give it a shot? Iā€™d like to use this in my hack if at all possible.

No,but you can ask anyone you know to make a script.
At least for now,I donā€™t prohibit others from using my works.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, that looks amazing and I would want to encounter that when dungeon exploring.

Okay. Iā€™ll make a draft of the animation, share it with you, and if you have no issue with it, Iā€™d request that it be made public and added to Klokā€™s directory in addition to me using it in my hack then. Because it so closely resembles the original hero animation, Iā€™ll likely just using itā€™s timing for the animation. Thanks!

3 Likes

download

I think the guy with the echidna avatar is excited.

4 Likes

Yes he is. He is a Echidnaā€™s fanboy like me, a Camusā€™s fanboy

1 Like

Does that make me a Pikmin1211 fanboy

1 Like

Rough draft v1 can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3rjgc1yx1s289v/echidna.zip?dl=0

Itā€™s still rough around the edges and can use some work, but this is all I can work on it for today if someone else wants to build upon it.

Also, just to say, I wasnā€™t able to test the dodging animations, just the attack and critical ones. The handaxe and magic sword animations likely need the most work in terms of scripting.

1 Like

Leave it to me, iā€™m not good at scripting but i for once fix the bugs in the female pirates battle animations so at least i know what to do.
Anyway, i thank you for your hard work.

I made a complete script.

I played around with the animation a bit, I changed her dust storm/paraticles on leaping/excessive movement to white. Made it more in line with the regular Hero. But if you change Hair Color it will change as well? Just a couple of frames to edit.

I also used the smear for stabbing the weapon back into the ground, looks snappier to me.

I also changed the Magical Crit Animation. She kept swinging her weapon behind her and it looked awkward, so I just made it flash then play regular magic animation.

Gifs

Sword
Axe
Handaxe
Unarmed

Download:

P.S Iā€™m saving my orbs in Heroes for Echidna. Hope IS doesnā€™t do her dirty like Haar and Canas.

16 Likes

Well done