An introduction to myself

Howdydo! I’m not sure why I decided to introduce myself now rather than before but I suppose later is better than never. I’m Stephen but you can call me by Aris! I’m a roughly new rom hacker here. Quite a few rom hackers have made me vastly intrigued by how they implement mechanics for their hacks which is why I decided to join the FE hacking community. I guess you can call me more of a guinea pig with the love of experimenting and beta testing. I have done a few battle animations uploaded in the repository. Sometimes I play games just to make concepts of how a character would be in fire emblem. I also idolize Vergil shamelessly.

9 Likes

HI Aris it is really nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hoy there (not) newbie!
It really is fun to see the strange and weird things people can jam into their romhacks.

1 Like

Hello Aris! Nice to get to know you!

Do you have your own dedicated projects and/or are you potentially interested in collaborating with someone else? I adore character-driven work and would love to get to know some of your OC concepts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello there Aris, I hope that stuff goes your way! I’ll wait if destiny make us cross ways and work together in a hack!

2 Likes

Welcome to FEU! Make sure you join the Discord, if you want to keep up with other members. I’m working on a hack myself. I have a lot of experience with asset creation. I love hearing about others ideas or just being helpful in general. DM me anytime.

3 Likes

These past few days with you all has really been an eye-opener for me - a real introduction to myself. I’ve learned so many new things about myself, so I just wanted to offer my sincerest thanks for helping me on my personal journey.

This is what your title makes me think of :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello from one Stephen to another

1 Like

I am. So far I am mainly getting myself a bit of an understanding of what I know, what I can do and what I can improve. I am working and experimenting with the fe GBA games as a whole first before I start my projects.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.