Alexsplode Sprite contributions! F2U/F2E

Like everyone has said, these are freaking amazing! Thanks for your contribution! :slight_smile:

I cannot remember the last time I’ve seen a first post this incredible. This is a HUGE game changer for the hacking scene. Opens up an entire world of new animations for hackers to use and have fun with, and they’re all incredible to boot. The Cyclops Ronin especially is both hilarious, awesome, and just flat out fantastic.

I’m blown away.

8 Likes

Transcendent is the person who sits down, thinks “I want to have a character that’s a flier stuck in the top half of a suit of armor”, and then makes an entire animation set off of that inspiration. Truly baller af

6 Likes

If Nuramon is god, this guys gotta be Jesus

7 Likes

Damnnnnn these are really good

2 Likes

Holy cow, how much time has been spent there? Lovely work

OMG the warbird is LIT!!!

These look absolutely AMAZING! A sword animation would go really well with the Dancer

One of the nifty things about this community is the amount of honest-to-goodness affirmation y’all bleed out. Seriously, if I were to stab you, you would bleed compliments and praise as you died.

14 Likes

Absolutely stunning. I hope one day you have the time for commissions because these are amazing.

If you ever need a team member for your hack, hit me up. Would love to work on a monster-based romhack some time.

6 Likes

I just love how unique and creative all of these animations are. Incredible work.

They are all so cool… also any tips to unsee the watcher

These are soo good!!!
Love the djinn and the ronin cyclops specifically.

you are cool

These are incredible and I think I’ll be using one (with credit) in my own work. Well done! :slight_smile:

UPDATE!

Per request,

CentaurZerkers can now use bows!

Bow
Male Bow
Link to files and relevant things.

Also,

Female unga bunga!

Axe
HandAxe
Magic
Link to files and relevant things.

Thanks for poopin’ by!
-Alex

22 Likes

Never knew how much I needed a female Cyclops in my life
Amazing work!

2 Likes

Your work is incredible

1 Like

Damn, your stuff continues to be great! Hope your back’s alright after carrying additions to the Monster section of the repo this past month

1 Like

Wow. Just wow. The Level of these anims is amazing. I love the cyclopes a lot man.