Greetings everyone, this is where I’ll be posting my portraits and other sprite related work I’ve made in my free time.
This is also a sorts of bio I’ve made here. In reality, I’ve been a follower of the FE franchise ever since 2022, but it wasn’t till April of 2023 when I actually had a Laptop to make my own works and start to sprite for the first time, and it wasn’t till now when I actually got the courage to join this wonderful community.
Anyways, here’s where I’ll post most of the sprite work I did in the meantime. Most of it, if not, all of it is F2E, though there will be some times where I post something that’s explitcitly neither F2U nor F2E, so keep that in mind.
I’ve also been inspired by some other guys here like Melia and GaryTop to give commentary and backstory to each of the sprites I post here.
Although keep in my mind that for the moment that I don’t take commissions, both because I’m a bit of an amateur artist, I treat this more of a hobby, and I may be a bit busy to be able to always sprites. I may be able to take free requests, but it’ll depend on whether or not I want to do the given request, and if it will be next thing I do or I leave it for later. If nothing else, I’ll only do portraits and not another unrelated type of art. And I’ll post irregularly, not always.
F2E
Pokemon
Gen I
Pokemon Red and Blue - Mewtwo
The strongest Pokemon to have been created strikes back with some new and improved portraits. Thanks to me improving at portrait making, I ended up making a Mewtwo portrait that looked better than before and was easier to draw, alongside being able to easily make outfit alts. The problems with the old one were, aside from using the skin tones in an awkward way, it also had a weird pose, one where it ended up making Mewtwo look a bit small and showing almost the half of its body. That one was mostly based on its Unite game stance, but I guess it didn’t look too well, so I gave it a pose that was less centered, alongside making it bigger. Thanks to doing that, not only I was able to give it some alt portraits based on its different body design, the original one used mainly on the first Pokemon movie, but I also was able to make alts of the armor it used in that movie too. Granted, it was a bit difficult making parts of the armor design, especially the chest plate (maybe that part will change if I end up revisiting it) without them looking awkward or very big, which you can see on the right part of the portrait, where the helmet and the shoulder pad are at the limit of the portrait space, while I also had to give the armor some shading effects so that it wouldn’t look really simple and bland (this was something inspired mainly by fanarts, since most of the official anime scenes don’t give Mewtwo’s armor shining effects). In the end I think it ended up looking really great, and at least it’s a major improvement over the old portrait, where making its armor design without it looking very awkward would’ve been next to impossible.
All in all, these Mewtwo portraits have a ton of options too, whether what you prefer: it’s current design, the old one, the old colors versions that only have 5 skin tones and one color of the eyes’ sclerae in case you want to give it an outfit with a complicated color scheme, an alternate skin tone version that looks less pink and more white, and the classic armor outfits which also have variants with glowing eyes.
Alts
Alternate body/1st movie design
Master Chief Mewtwo
This is literally just the classic armor Mewtwo portrait, edited to resemble the Master Chief armor. The colors and some of the parts I edited where based on Garytop’s Master Chief portrait. At least making these portraits was good enough in case I end up making another Master Chief Mewtwo portrait that ends up much closer to how a Spartan’s armor looks.
Pokken Tournament - Shadow Mewtwo
A dark version of Mewtwo that was made for the fighting game Pokemon Spin-off “Pokken Tournament” around, uh, almost a decade ago. This one was pretty easy to make, since all I needed to do was just recolor its skin colors and make the shadow synergy stone located on its right shoulder, and if you look close enough, I also edited a bit the eyes of the Mewtwo with the normal body design. Thanks to that being simple to do I also did a mirrored alt of it that ended up making me edit the mouth frames, but it wasn’t too bad at least. This character is supposed to be a Pokken Tournament character, but since this is just an alt of a Pokemon that already exists, these portraits will be put in the same place where Mewtwo’s portraits are located.
Old Mewtwo portrait
The allegedly strongest pokemon to ever exist… at least for the first Gen. Enjoyed seeing what colors I could use for this one. Seeing as I would only color the top part of this pokemon, which doesn’t have too much variation in colors that I would put, I decided to give him 5 colors that would be used as skin tones for it. Combined with one singular color that was used as the white sclera of his eyes, this one didn’t even up with at least 9 colors! Definitely one that you could put almost anything into him. I may give him a redesign in the future tho, feeling like it could be more better. Other than that, I’ll leave it as it is.
Gen II
Typhlosion
The fully evolved starter from Gen II is here, although it’s just the original variant for now. At the very least it comes with a variant of it looking “amused”, inspired by a scene from the Pokemon anime. Really like how its mouth frames ended up.
Sneasel
This is a portrait that I had a bit of a problem in regards to the colors I’ve used at first. Mainly the dark blue-green ones, because I didn’t notice that the colors I used had a very low color value lol. Other than that I didn’t have too much problems in making this one’s portrait. I’ve even made a version of it looking in another way to help avoid ambidextrous sprites. These ones are the Male Sneasel version too. Later I’ll make a Weavile portrait down the road, alongside the Hisuian Sneasel and Sneasler ones.
Lugia
One of their generation’s main legendaries. Since this mon basically has a simple color design (at least when it comes to the head only), I gave it 5 skin tones like a normal FE GBA character, and then just two tones for blue and red. It was a bit difficult making the mouth frames, but overall I liked how it turned out.
Gen III
Blaziken
The fully evolved fire starter from the 3rd gen from Pokemon, now in FE GBA format. I tried to use some of the normal colors of the skin tone of a regular FE portrait as the colors of the Blaziken’s feathers, although eventually I settled for a slightly different tone.
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire - Gardevoir
The first final phase of the Ralts line. I based its new pose mainly on its Unite artwork, while the main colors where the ones that are more similar to its original artwork and most anime appearances. I like how I did the shading of its dress, as much as some might it actually looks a bit simple, although maybe the weakest/more odd looking part of the portrait might be the arms, specifically the one at our left, since of how it makes part of the chest look kind of combined. Other than that, I like how this one turned out.
Old Gardevoir portrait
A notorious pokemon from Gen III who by all means should be pretty normal. Other than that this Pokemon now has a portrait for anyone to use. This alongside Gallade would be the main characters of a romhack I plan to make one day. And much like Braixen I waited to put this portrait until I felt it was good enough to upload, by improving its color palette.
Outfits
Fashionable
The very first Unite style of Gardevoir that I’ve made. Fitting for the spring season coming soon. And thanks to this outfit having mostly the same colors as Gardevoir, I didn’t end up using more new colors aside from 3 tones of pink. If you want to use this portrait tho, you’ll have to use the portrait extension patch to fit it properly.
Armor Knight
You know, I could’ve made an outfit for Gardevoir that fitted their characterization, like making a mage or cleric outfit, but instead of that, I thought “Nah, what if, armor knight Gardevoir”, so I ended up making a Gardevoir with an armor knight outfit, based on the FE6 armor knight design. Although at the very least you could make a magic armor knight instead so that it still fits. I also made an alt with them having a different color for their armor, in case you want different head and armor colors.
Cafe
Uh, this is not the actual Cafe Remix outfit for Gardevoir, but close enough if you would say. Still, it was good enough to do this outfit portrait. Back when I was searching references to make this portrait I’ve noticed that most fanarts of Gardevoir with this outfit don’t actually draw the pokeball pin on their hat, either by drawing it from the opposite side or just plain not having it at all. So for those that want it to be as similar to the Unite outfit I’ve made a variant with the pokeball pin, and another without it, alongside variant of it looking at the opposite side. Overall a good enough outfit to make.
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire - Ralts
Doing the portrait of this critter was pretty simple to do, mainly since it’s one of the more smaller characters I did so far. To make it a bit more unique from how it’s drawn normally, I decided to make it look upwards so that its eyes could be clearly seen, although from how I drawn it that made it so that part of the eyes frames were a bit more difficult to do. If I were to revisit this portrait, I would improve on that aspect alongside shading the red head horn a bit differently.
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire - Kirlia
The second phase of the Ralts line. While this one took a bit more than the Ralts one, it still was overall a bit simple. If you check this portrait’s height from the normal variant to the Ralts one you’ll see that the Ralts one is more or less a bit taller than this one, but not only this mostly happened because the Kirlia portrait was made first as a halfbody, but I would argue that Ralts looking up does make it feel taller than it actually is. If I end up redoing this portrait, maybe I’ll improve the eye and the horns shading on the head, and also improving the skirt like part of its body in the halfbody section, since I feel like it doesn’t look as well when mirrored.
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire - Sceptile
The final phase of the grass starter of Gen III. This might be not only one of my easier characters to sprite, but so far the easiest one to make a sprite of the Gen III starters, mainly since I didn’t have to worry too much at the amount of colors it would have, therefore it doesn’t have full color alts as most of the previous portraits I did. Maybe the parts I struggled at the most where the eye frames, and the shading around the yellow orbs around its body might need some better shading, but other than that, this one was quick and nice to make.
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire - Shuppet
A benevolent ghost pokemon that evolves into Banette, despite official media (Pokedex and anime) showing contradictory origins to these characters (in the anime, there was a substitute doll that straight up transformed into a Banette instead of starting as Shuppet). This is a character portrait I decided to make lately, both as a character that someone here would like to have here, and also since it’s one of the more simpler pokemon designs out there, so it didn’t really take too long to make, especially since this is one of the few characters so far to have a full body portrait done, something that at least for me says how easy it was to make the character’s mug. I only struggled when it came to the eye frames, since I ended up making its portrait a bit too big from how it should actually be, but I managed to fix that before making the full design.
This one has aditional colors for the mouth frames since the palette was low enough for me to add pink tongue colors to the portrait, and also to be able to make an alt with its tongue out. There’s also some of the palette alts I did that have a few more colors than usual, due to them having more distinct eye colors from their respective origins, so some of them have full color alts. Other than that, there’s nothing more to say about this one, since it turned to be pretty simple, other than the eyes.
Gen IV
Gallade
The male only, physical addition to the Ralts family made on the fourth generation. This one was more trickier to do than the previous mons since not only I ended up changing his color palette (not just the green part, I also changed the pink/red parts too), but I also had to add more thanks to his crest in his helmet like head. Fortunately it actually didn’t take too much time since he still had a more or less simple color palette (I mainly axed one tone out of four of the pink/red color, and the darkest green and light blue tones use the darkest white skin tones). In the normal variant he does have full 16 colors when compared to the others staying under 15, but for now it’s fine. When compared in height to Gardevoir I think part of his head and shoulders end up a bit shorter than them, but I think it shouldn’t be that noticeable. Overall, I’m glad at how this one turned out.
Old Gallade portrait
The very first sprite I’ve made. Keep this in mind, most of the sprites I’ve made where first drawn in a drawing book, and then were digitally scaned so that I could insert them in a PNG image. Fun fact there.
Well, as for the Pokemon himself, this is a character I’ve drawn with the intention of having him be one of the protagonists of a FE8 romhack I’ll release in the yet undrawn future. I remember struggling to make this portrait at first, thanks to being well, the very first portrait I’ve made. In particular, I’ve reached the color limit, most of the shading was wrong, and most important I didn’t know how to make eye and mouth frames lol. Beginner’s luck basically
Also I’ve made some miscellaneous expressions for this character down here.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - Lucario
One of, if not, the most popular Pokemon to come from Pokemon’s gen IV, although as you can see, he and his species made their first debut in a movie (and I think even in the very first PMD games too). Surprisingly, there’s not much to be said here considering that I already did his portraits a long time ago. In fact, his revamped portrait is still a edit of his very first portrait instead of a complete redraw, since I still liked his original pose enough to just improve on it. Some of the main changes were giving him a much bigger color palette (since at the beginning I didn’t want to do that but later on I came to change that stance), being a bit brighter too and thus having a more accurate color palette, and being slightly taller. If character portraits were able to be more higher, I would’ve liked it but I’m glad at how he ended up here. Maybe his mouth could need some touch ups, but I wasn’t sure how since I didn’t want to change his head any further. Overall, at least in terms of the main portrait, I love how he looks now, so the most certain thing is that this will be the final touch up of Lucario’s portrait.
Lucario alts and expressions
Expressions
Raised Hand
Happy
Embarrased
Annoyed
Glare
Smirk
Baffled
Smug
Unamused
Worried
Looking Up
Raised Fist
Stunned
Dizzy
Angry
Furious
Angrish
Unite holowears
Cafe Remix outifts
Other/Fanmade outfits
FE14 Spear Fighter
Torn alt
Old Lucario portraits
It’s ya blue boi Lucario. My favorite pokemon of all time lol. Making its portrait wasn’t too difficult IIRC. It kind of beats Gallade in being the first portrait I’ve posted here too.
Outfits
Ruins
I’m sure at least one person here will like this portrait. The way I made it went so that there was at least 4 different gold tones and 2 green ones. Nice for a pharaon type of character. Overall a great outfit to have, and draw at the same time.
Cafe Mix
Look at the happy boi (yeah, def not showing my favorite Pokemom bias here). In all seriousness, I was happy to make this portrait, simple yet great enough design. I kind of struggled a bit with with the hat, so maybe I’ll make it bigger later, but for now, this is good enough. It comes with a blush variant too.
Lopunny
That infamous rabbit pokemon from Gen IV. At least it was a bit fun making this portrait. Similarly to Blaziken, I’ve used a bit of some skin tone from certain FE characters, especially dark skinned ones like FE6 Garret, as some of the colors of the pokemon. I kind of feel like using a bit more colors, or at the very least do different shading, but overall this one went well.
Darkrai
The bringer of nightmares itself. Had fun drawing it. I’ve made two distinct portraits that are meant to be used for wherever direction it’s seeing, ala Nergal from FE7 and Chrom from Awakening. Maybe I’ll update the higher part of its head, but for now it’s pretty much good enough.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - Riolu
This Riolu portrait is a second redraw of the one I did before. When you compare it to my Lucario portrait, its head ends up feeling a bit bigger than the latter, and a bit too big in fact, but at least it’s made in a way that it isn’t actually taller than Lucario. It’s color for the blue fur and eyes are different colors from the main Lucario palette color (likewise for the shiny variant), otherwise the rest of the colors are the same. I hope the appendages don’t end up looking too awkward, since the anime art I took for reference had them a bit far away from the head and looking like they were moving instead of being closer and still. Other than that, maybe I’ll try do redo its mouth frames later.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - Infernape
The final phase of the fire starter of Gen IV. I prefer the grass starter of that generation, although that one’s by far the most quadruped of the starters there, the most obvious choice was making an Infernape portrait. This is actually my 2nd attempt at making a portrait of this character, since the previous one I made was… less than good tbh. This one’s much better made, although maybe I think that it would look a lot cooler if the flame from its head was a bit bigger than it looks, but for now this is good enough. It was fun making its flaming head have a different outline color, and also making an enraged variant of it, based mostly on Ash’s Infernape from the DP anime.
Anthro Glaceon
I’ve spent a week total in making the portrait of this pokemon (last week as of writing right now), which, on one hand, is mostly a showcase of unproductiviness, but on the other hand, is a showcase of my skills improving. I did this portrait mainly because I wasn’t too confident in making a normal standing Glaceon (and a Sylveon one too) for a romhack I want to make in the far future, so I figured out just making a portrait of this character if it was antropomorphic, which also helped at practicing in making more human postures. I’ve made different variants of this character, of which include different color variants that I might post later, a uuum… less androgynous version of this portrait (is the one I’m thinking right now fine to post here? might be, but if not then make sure to remind me, and I’ll replace it), and some outfit variants, which are a mage outfit that was based on one of VelvetKitsune’s characters, and a purple sweater alt that resulted from making that portrait.
Pokemon Diamond And Pearl - Garchomp
One of the most popular Gen IV Pokemon, and a powerful pseudo-legendary most of the times. Its portrait was a bit more trickier to do than usual, mainly due to the horn-like appendages on its head. Thankfully, I was able to make an alt of them that uses the extend mug patch. But even with that, I feel that it falls a bit short of how big its head should be, since imo it’s a bit smaller even compared to some of the previous Pokemon portraits I did before, and trying to make it bigger is going to be even more difficult since It’s going to bring complications for the mouth frames and the aforementioned horns. Other than that tho, the rest, like the body, didn’t turn out so bad, so if I’m able to revisit this one, I’ll definitely try to improve the head.
Gen V
Pokemon Black and White - Audino
This portrait is a redraw of one I did previously of this pokemon, made so that it’s drawn more accurately to how it normally is, and so that it doesn’t stick out too much from other FE portraits at least in terms of style. I would’ve liked that it was some pixels taller, but for now, and since its average height is 1.1 meters, I’ve made my peace with that and left it with this height. At least this also allows me to fully draw its ears without them getting out of the hackbox. If I revisit this portrait tho, I’ll try to see if I’m able to shade better the lower part of the face, below where the mouth is, and also redo the stethoscope-like feelers on its ears.
Gen VI
Pokemon X and Y - Greninja
This is my 2nd attempt at drawing this pokemon. I wanted to give it a pose that was it less being on a combat pose and it being on a more neutral but still serious pose, so that way it would look more dynamic imo. Fun thing about it is that it also ended up being taller as a result. Maybe the hardest part was doing its arms since not only are the arms not commonly drawn on sprites, but I barely did them too, although for now what I have is good enough for me imo. Like some of the other Pokemon portraits I redid in the past, I avoided giving it a low amount of colors since that wouldn’t look good for the Pokemon if they don’t actually have any clothes (like the holowear for example) unless one day I end up doing their outfits, although in the end I still wish I had enough colors for some of parts of its portraits, like the armor-like bumps on his elbows.
Edit: Retouched Greninja’s latest portrait by reshading and increasing the size of the fins on the sides of its head, remaking parts of the tongue and its shading, using less border color on the head, and improving the arms. Additionally, I finished the halfbody hackbox version of its portrait, which explains why its tail was a bit visible lower on the portrait. And I was also able to make some additional expressions for it and made some recolors based on official material, fanmade art, and the Super Smash Bros Ultimate palette colors. Some of these recolors (namely some of the SSBU ones) differ at how they’re recolored from the main palette, to the point the 6th SSBU palette has a noticeable difference on the lower half of its body (it’s the only one tho, thankfully). I also did alts of it without a tongue, which may look cursed to some, but look good to others (I did see some people in the past that didn’t like Greninja due to its tongue scarf) but I did either way to give more customization options to Greninja’s portrait, like making clothes/armor/scars/other alts a bit more easier to produce.
Alts
Outfits
-more to come-
Old Greninja portraits
Another very popular Pokemon that now has a FE portrait. I’ve made it based on the portraits it has on Pokemon:SMD. If I were to redo this portrait, maybe I would only fix the part of the tongue “scarf” it has on the right side, but aside from that, this went fine. And the eye and mouth frames almost overlap by a bit. Overall I’m glad how this one went.
I also made more expressions for this ninja frog, alongside two variants of it without the tongue scarf, for the ones that prefer it without that:
Pokemon X and Y - Braixen
A redone portrait of this character, much like Delphox, of which I did post its former mug earlier, unlike Delphox. This new version takes the Pokken Tournament character model as a base to its overall appearance, making it so that it more or less has a more 3d appearance than the other portraits I did. While this portrait is smaller when compared to Delphox, this one is also more bigger than the old one, even having its stick present here. I drawn it so that it barely reaches the hackbox limit, although it’s pretty much a bit insignificant since the extended part of the portrait is located around there. Would try for a non exceed mug alt, but I’m not sure how it would turn. I’ll definitely try to give it expression alts later tho, since that’s what I liked doing with its old portraits. Overall I like this new attempt much more than the previous one.
Edit: Gave touchups to Braixen’s portrait, mainly by making it a bit taller, and updating the shape and shading of the portrait as a whole. As a bonus, I also gave it expressions and recolors.
Old Braixen portraits
The middle phase of the fire starter of Gen VI, who is also more popular than its final evolution, is now here as a portrait! I had this portrait already made a long time ago as one of my first portraits, although even when I made it better I still felt the need to improve it further, so I spent yesterday’s time [2024-01-28] to give a few more upgrades to Braixen’s portraits. Mainly because for some reason when I’ve made this portrait I made the tufts of orange fur of its ears point downwards instead of upwards, so I decided to edit that. Although I still left the original version in case someone wants it here. At least most of that fur wasn’t large enough to not fit properly into the hackbox.

Diggersby
This might be the portrait I ended up practicing with the most, mainly at the size I ended up making it. Since I didn’t find a good way of making this portrait much smaller, I instead opted at just making this the first two parts portrait I ended up doing. And despite that, it’s still big enough that it just needs a bit of the mug extension patch lol. But at least it ended up turning out in a very good portrait of this character.
Long hair variant
Anthro Sylveon
This is the same portrait that I’ve made a while ago for a submission contest. This one was made for the same reason as the Glaceon one. So far, it looks fine, but maybe I’ll improve its pose, and I’ll definitely have to see at making an inverted version of this portrait. And despite this one having more varied amount of colors than the Glaceon portraits, I think that this one was much easier to do overall.
Pokemon X and Y - Delphox
The final stage of the fire starter of Pokemon’s sixth generation. Compared to a Greninja portrait I did earlier, this one was more trickier to sprite, since Delphox has some very big orange hair coming out of its ears, so you have to make sure it fits right while at the same time the portrait as a whole doesn’t feel too small when compared in size to other characters. Maybe I could make it a bit more bigger since the head may be still a bit too small, alongside drawing the shoulders again, but overall I like how this one came out when compared to another one I did. I made this one so that it could use the extend mug patch to fit properly, but even without that the portrait as a whole looks good too at least.
Gen VII
Midnight Form Lycanroc
Ever since I posted my previous Midnight Lycanroc portrait I wanted to make another, better portrait of this Pokemon, especially since that one looked a bit off-model. This one at the very least now looks much better than the other one, although I’ve based this portrait on one of the arts of the Daily Lycanroc arts there were back in the past. I think the person that made that art isn’t around here anymore (specifically, left social media altogether) so I don’t think they’ll say anything about it. Still, glad I ended up making this portrait.
Salazzle
The seductive fire-poison type lizard from Gen VII. I wanted to improve my skills at using various colors tone for the time being, so I made this Salazzle portrait which uses a lot more color tones than other portraits I made before (she has 4 skin tones, but still, good enough I would say). I think with this portrait and other Pokemon ones I may not plan on making a version that uses even less colors unless this one ends up going into Unite (that, or I end up making a different outfit altogether), just so that these ones don’t end up looking too simple and plain to look at.
Pokemon Sun And Moon - Primarina
My 2nd iteration of the final stage of the SM water starter. This one kind of felt easy to do for the most part aside from the head, which I had to change a bit not only size but also in position from where it ends up located in the hackbox. This Pokemon technically is supposed to have the same average height as Incineroar, but since I’m sure most of it comes from its tail, I don’t mind it too much that it’s smaller than Decidueye, if we’re seeing it on land and not on water.
This time it’s now looking from a side angle so it made the mouth frames a bit weird to do properly, but at least it looks more better than before, especially because it spares me the trouble of making another sea star. Aside from that I would also improve the eye and the lenght of the nose and snout since I felt they could’ve gone much better than how they turned out, but other than that I’m glad how this one was done.
Old Primarina portrait
This is a portrait I’ve made some time ago, like two months ago, for a FE6 PME (the Lyn’s Bizarre Adventure one). This is one of the better portraits I’ve created recently, mostly by the amount of colors I used. But if you plan on recoloring this portrait (the one with max 16 colors), keep in mind that the lightest hair tone shares color with one the colors used for one of its eyes, and the darkest skin tones also get used a bit in some of the portrait.
Pokemon Sun and Moon - Decidueye
This is my 2nd attempt at a Decidueye mug. Most of the colors aside from the beige feathers and orange tones were updated from the original palette (and the shiny now has the same beige feathers palette as the regular one). Compared to the previous version, this one is now angled more towards the side and less towards the centre and is overall drawn more better than before, but the frames now overlap quite a bit. My only real complaint about it is the left shoulder could’ve been made a bit more better since I didn’t know how to do it well for now, but other than that, this is a nice improvement from my previous attempt.
Old Decidueye portraits
The final stage of the plant starter from Gen VII. The one that I like the most from that gen too. It was fun making its portrait, although the reason it has an alt variant is when I ended up doing its design, I noticed midway that the way that its “shoulder leaves” are done were supposed to point downwards instead of upwards, but since I liked how I did it previously, I decided to make two portraits with different shoulder leaves design. Frankly, that happened thanks to some art of the Pokemon anime making it like that, mainly when it was in a state of combat, so maybe you can make it like that if you use these portraits. I also liked making a surprised alt of it with its eyes wide open.
Although if I end up making outfits for this Pokemon and plan for those to also be useable in normal FE GBA romhacks, I’ll have to make a variant with much less colors, because there’s no way they’ll mix well with the normal portrait lol.
Pokemon Sun and Moon - Incineroar
The final stage of the Alola fire starter. Despite this pokemon having the more anthro based design out of all the starters in this gen, this one was ironically the more difficult one to do, due to the size of its chest and the lenght of the whiskers on its head, which are bit too big to be properly inserted in a hackbox. Despite that, I wanted to try at fitting it all, a bit of it being not really wanting to make use of the extend mug patch or especially make it into a halfbody, but mainly to have a portrait that could be used easily without any part of its design sticking out of the hackbox, although for characters like this its something that ended up being a problem even for official FE GBA characters that were similarly depicted as having big and robust of fat designs, so there’s that. Other than the right shoulder which was the part to suffer the most for being limited to the hackbox’s size, I feel that I did a fine job with this portrait for the most part.
Gen VIII
Pokemon Sword and Shield - Cinderace
My latest and probably final version of this character’s portrait. As explained before a long time ago, this one ended up being a bit more difficult to make in comparison to Lucario, since even if I didn’t make it while planning to have each of them the same height, some parts of Cinderace’s head end up a bit too big, like the ears and whiskers. Maybe part of it being difficult was due to making its face be more centered since I didn’t feel that making it into a 3/4 angle would’ve looked better. Fortunately I may have found a way to make it all fit into the hackbox. With that, maybe the only things I would change later are probably just some shading changes, but if not, then this is the attempt I’m most happy with for it.
Old Cinderace portraits
The fully evolved fire rabbit from Gen VII. seeing as this was one of the first portraits I’ve made, and in contrast to Lucario, this one was a bit more rough to draw and had to do multiple redraws for this one. Maybe I’ll update it later once again, but for now this is the best try I have for this one.
Outfits
Captain
Pretty sure this was the first special Unite outfit of the game, still, good outfit nonetheless. I feel like the hat is a bit small. Maybe later I’ll make it more taller.
Guardian
This was a really easy outfit to make, I didn’t even take too long in modifying the mouth frames, and the minimug is unchanged lol. It was a bit more varied color wise, but this one wasn’t difficult to sort out anyways. Looks nice if you want a middle east desert based character any setting.
Pastel
Fun Fact: This holowear in spanish is called the “Spring” style. Although even if you look at the outfit you’ll know this is a spring outfit. Another one that’s good right now for the next season. And despite the color variety still was still easy to make.
Pokemon Sword and Shield - Inteleon
The final stage of Gen VIII’s water starter. This new attempt makes better use of the colors used in its appearance, alongside being more well drawn overall. I found out later when doing the halfbody that the normal hackbox variant was going to make it look a bit small, so maybe later I’ll do an alt that uses the extend mug patch and makes it taller, otherwise I’ll leave it like it is. I"ll say that I’m proud of how I managed to make the mouth frames, since they end up reaching the far horizontal edges of those, almost to the point of not fully fitting in. It does overlap a bit with the eye frames, but at this point it’s no big deal. Although it ended up making me give it two tones of pink when it opens its mouth, since I didn’t really like it using the skin tones for the mouth frames.
One thing to note is that the normal and shiny variants do change quite a bit regarding the way the colors are used in the normal versions, since the shiny variant still retains its yellow eyes from the normal Inteleon variant, but thanks to it changing the yellow tones to sort of a magenta/ red-pink one, this allowed me to replace the colors used in the mouth frames so it uses the same colors, and ironically enough, it allows for more colors in the eyes.
Only in the halfbody version do you get to see how I did the shading for the cape, which did came out pretty well, and here there’s some other colors not present in the above part, since Inteleon isn’t a pokemon with a really simple color palette (then again, there are other pokemon that are more worse in that part).
I also made alts of it with the lenses like membranes in its eyes when fighting and it being invisible, which are things made present in the anime, since they were very simple to do.
Overall, I really did end up liking how this one went.
Edit: Added new alts for Inteleon, which are height variants (can only be used with the extend mug patch) and some alt color palettes.
Old Inteleon portrait
The fully evolved water spy lizard from Gen VII is now a FE GBA portrait. Also my favorite Gen VII starter. Suppose nobody has a problem with that, I hope. I made its portrait by taking Legault’s portrait as reference, which quite fit well enough. I feel like improving its mouth frames, but for now its decent enough.
Pokemon Sword and Shield - Rillaboom
The final stage of Galar’s grass starter, and the last one I was missing a portrait of. In terms of the body this was more or less a bit more complicated than the other two since it has the more human shaped body out of them, which makes sense due to being based on a gorilla, and doesn’t end up as thin as Cinderace or especially Inteleon. I think it came out well at the end, but where I ended up having trouble instead was on the hair and as such, it looks like it’s suddenly missing a part of it that I couldn’t put in due to being near the hackbox’s limit. I’ll definitely end up redoing that part if I revisit this portrait, alongside part of the face.
Gen IX
Meowscarada
The fully evolved grass starter from Gen IX. The pose I chose for this Pokemon fits very well, although I think in the future I’ll update how it looks in general. But at the very least there’s a Meowscarada portrait anyone can use. I’ve also made a maskless version of this one if anyone wants it.
Miraidon
One of the funny sandwich lizards from the most recent Pokemon Gen at this time, the future flavored version. It was fun making the portrait of this one, mainly because it uses a good amount of colors to look properly well, and also to further improve my skills at making very big mouth frames. The left Miraidon portrait uses less colors btw, which might make a bit of a nice exercise when I end up making an outfit for this one. It also makes use of the mug extend patch, although this one is not as necesary as other portraits since it may not be visible at all times, so this part ends up being more optional thankfully.
Persona
Persona 3
Has been moved to a separate post due to limited space in the original one.
Persona 4
Investigation Team
Persona 4 - Yu Narukami
The protagonist of P4. His hair color was sort of a mix between his hair color in most Persona arts of him, and his hair color in the persona fighting games, since there it sort of has a more blue-ish tone to his hair. One of the more trickier parts was the one between the eyes and the hair, since the hair covers a bit of his front, but not enough to completely cover his eyes, so I had to make it so that his covered his eyebrows and also not give him a sort of blank expression.
I would also maybe make parts of his clothing a bit more bigger and improve his glasses alt, but other than that, I actually really like how his outfit ended up looking, even more so since most of its colors were able to mix in with his hair color.
Social Links/Others
Coming soon
Villains (Spoiler alert for all characters here)
Coming Soon
FURTHER UPDATE: Due to the amount of sprites made over the course of time, some of the sections in the main post have been moved to a separate one to make space for it. The Persona 3, others/OC, observation only, videogame and non-videogame sections will be found in their respective separate posts, while the rest of the sprites will be located on the main one.




































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































![Pharos [FC]](https://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/3X/2/f/2f491142de32e0a61fe3c81f1286cb20994a83bc.png)

![Pharos (Sad) [FC]](https://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/3X/8/3/8361c54966272a3553e6093ba27d79bc9986cb63.png)

![Elizabeth [FC]](https://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/3X/1/c/1c1427db6a8979a0acbcdfe3767bd9abcd499f5f.png)

![Elizabeth (Christmas alt) [FC]](https://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/3X/a/0/a0f3bbc56162c665f3d39385969e16db0adca8d8.png)












































































































































































![Silv (EF) [FC]](https://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/3X/6/b/6bdc7bcd89fbaaabdd5a5736e797eb4680d3588f.png)

![Silver (Fist) [FC]](https://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/3X/7/b/7bc8ec08379dcb2f085974af195188e6d9734051.png)

![Silver (Fist, EF) [FC]](https://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/3X/d/8/d8b3f7c6daa2a4584831afafeee5d23e45340c12.png)



























































































































































