Abzel's Menagerie

~Welcome to the Menagerie~

.pin - ablogo - deetsGreetings, and allow me to welcome you tooₒₒ…- (yeah cutting that there)-.pin - ablogo - deets

Hi, hello, name’s Abzel hey, full-time funny artist person at your service, and I’ve accrued many a funny Art Thing- as one does-

so I figured I’d park some select stuff now that I’m here, right in the pile right beneath the feet of this paragraph, in fact

in there you may find:

• GBAFE portraits (that only have the thinnest layer of dust from the depths of my folders)
  • GBAFE animations (that I’ve somehow finished to some degree- I wouldn’t get used to that- and relatively functionless)
  • digital illustrations (which I’ve kept to only just fire-emblem-relateds of presentable quality- everything else is on my twitter but there’s like cringe there or whatever so be warned)
  • and whatever else I can dig up, whenever else

GBAFE Portraits

Style-Clash Emblem [ feh styles ]

Roy Lilina BRoy

Innes Nohrzura Eliwood

Halfbodies [ no particular order ]

audric mordred Ashe

middy - human MKana-portrait Naveed

Splices

Commissions

bjarke orvald comm-9 kanto

comm 1 comm 5

Miscellaneous? [ gonna be real, don’t know where else to stuff these- it’s technically portraits so- ]

kris susie

god dammit kris

GBAFE Animations

Full Sets

roy marth

Re-Animations

Gae Bolg-alt Byleth

amiya shez

Digital Illustrations

Full Works

Misc. Bites

Item / Skill Icons

Skills

(mostly) non-feh skills (I think?):
skills2
‘simple’ stat buffing:
skills3
in combat stat buffing:
skills4
not-so simple stat buffing:
skills5
I think these are mostly stat buffing;
skills6
misc. / debuffing:
skills7
outside series refs / 'for fun’s / 'I forgor’s:
skills8

Zoom ins

and with that I bid you adieu…-
oh but do be sure to pull up a chair because more updates will come someday… possibly… potentially… at some point or other, I’m sure

and to get the boring disclaimer stuff out of the way…

Disclaimers

As a rule:

• Nothing’s F2E unless asked or otherwise specified (this goes for anything of mine in the repository also)
  • Sprites’re F2U with credit- sans Commissions obvs

Portraits:

• As it stands, only the feh-styles have frames that I’d slide over if asked for (not that I can see why anyone would want specifically to style clash, but-)
  • I’ll probably add stuff that would warrant actual use purposes… maybe- who can say really

Animations:

• Roy and Marth animation sets are in the repository thing somewhere to be dug out
  • Re-Animations I’ve done purely just for show so they don’t have scripts for insertion

Illustrations:

• F2U for pfp icons or any such purpose with credit
  • No reposting, in case that needs saying
59 Likes

it’s always nice to see good artists/spriters joining this platform.
you’ve got a fine gallery up there, keep up the good work~ :+1:

4 Likes

Oh shit, Blaze came to the forum. Welcome! Your work is great!

4 Likes

Holy moly bro. Thats some god tier stuff.

4 Likes

This is awesome. It looks so clean and nice. Really really cool :+1:

2 Likes

Hot damn, those are some beautiful animations!

And Cu!

Definitely wanna see some Fate characters in FE at some point.

2 Likes

Ayyo this is the good shit

Good work m8

2 Likes

[cracks open old dusty toolbox]
a splice for the road-
now here’s something I haven’t done since- (last splice in my folders is from…)- feb 2019.

(I could just post the host portraits, but methinks it’d make for a fun guessing game-)
3 hosts were used, winner gets… iunno, exposure bucks? yeah people’d want those I’m sure

12 Likes

That Byleth battle animation looks cool. All the animations look great with lots of detail on the sprites and are very fluid and flashy to look at.

Im gonna guess Seth, Leila and Leygance

Seth

that’s one down

I’m guessing one of those portraits is forde/bet forde?

I want to say some of that hair is from Leila?

I don’t know why but I’m convinced the bucktooth bandit guy from fe7 is in there somewhere

GAME
great guesses folks, but swings and misses for all but Seth for this one

1 - p

6 Likes

When will u make this public

Huh, finally posting a new thread eh? Nice.

Beautiful stuff, bud. Your work has really come a long way and is legit amazing now!

1 Like

been a minute-

so, engage, amirite

have a good one and engage the emblems or w/e folks

23 Likes

been a while,
was reminded of the many… many skill icons I’ve accrued way back when I was in the kick for making them ([checks notes]- oh wow 6 years ago, neat),
and I never really posted them definitively like anywhere, so- while dusty- [drops]
(tried breaking them up into more digestible chunks by… vague category? there’s a lot and I forgor many)

(mostly) non-feh skills (I think?):
skills2
‘simple’ stat buffing:
skills3
in combat stat buffing:
skills4
not-so simple stat buffing:
skills5
I think these are mostly stat buffing;
skills6
misc. / debuffing:
skills7
outside series refs / 'for fun’s / 'I forgor’s:
skills8

Zoom ins

(might’ve- probably- definitely forgot a few, miscategorised several- but w/e l’mao)

27 Likes

Wow they look really good. Can we use the icons in order to replace some of the vanilla skill system icons? Seeing this make me want to change them a little bit and I think this style just looks awesome. :smile: