For the recently-conceived budding young projects from aspiring new ROM hackers.
Going over some basic etiquette:
- The golden rule? Don’t be a dick. As always.
- Projects of this kind are sorted out so that newcomers can get feedback on their early project development from their more seasoned colleagues. For all the veterans: try your best to be supportive of new endeavors.
- Try to appreciate something for what is, rather than what ought.
- Because you can be simultaneously constructively critical and appreciative of an individual’s work and vision.
- But most importantly, help a brotha out and give some feedback!