About my sudden disappearances

I wasn’t sure if there would be a better place for this, but I just wanted to throw this out there for anyone wondering; you may have seen me leave a slew of Discord servers today, and I just want to say that it’s nothing personal or an intention of leaving the community, but more for my own mental health.

In the last few days I’ve watched the last 10 years of my life crumble, the last 6 years of grinding to build a better life for my family go to waste, and have spent the last six months essentially as a single father trapped every day with the one person I want but cannot have anymore. My mental state has reached a new low, and seeing these servers that I neglect or cannot find the drive to help with hurts me more than it probably should… so I got rid of them.

I have kept a handful where I sort of remade my name and found the most friends, and I’ll still lurk here… but I’m choosing to focus on my streaming, which has become a sort of escape for me as well as a means to create more meaningful relationships with people, which I sorely need at the moment.

I love you guys to the end of the Earth and back, and I’m sorry if I let anyone down the last while. You know how to find me.

41 Likes

We are with you, Zan. Take care and feel better. You know I’m always down for a chat.

6 Likes

Zanryu :(((
I wish all the best for you!
Idk if I can be somewhat helpful but I’m here if you need to talk :)))

virtual hugssss

4 Likes

Please take good care of yourself. No one feels let down. You’ve done incredible work for this community, and we all appreciate you to the bottoms of our hearts. You’re a strong dude, you’ll get out of this. Don’t forget, we’re always here for you. Best of luck, my friend.

7 Likes

It sounds like you’re going through a nightmare, and I can’t imagine how it must feel, but I do know you’re doing the right thing. It takes a lot of strength to not only recognise your problems but also do something to address them. Take as much time as you need; FEU ain’t going nowhere.

5 Likes

Damn, that’s very rough, Zanryu.

Hope everything gets better for you Zanryu, and take care of yourself.

4 Likes