A W.I.P Idea Hack for the Future (With no current name for hack yet)

Ok so I have now edited this post with more info, and now you can start making your characters but Wait, you’ll have to read this post-

After doing 3 PME things in preparation for whenever I get a Pc and a Colour Choosing thing which will get redone into this (In which you guys make the characters, but keep reading) This happened, I don’t have a Title yet so bear with me- :’)

50 Playable Characters, 30 Chapters, Chapter 1 starts with 6 Characters (Main Lord (Can be Generic Class with Custom Promo or already existing Lord), Jagen OR Oifey, Healer, Two Cavaliers and An Extra character of your choice) Chapter 2 will have 4 Characters and Chapter 3 will start a trend with each chapter 2 Characters show up (Which will be Base Class Until Chapter 18 characters)

The Generic Sacred Stones Classes will be used (With opposite gender variants (And also the Nomad Class line cause that needs love) except Pegasus Knight And Falcoknight for now until I find a Male Falcoknight sprite or someone makes one if one doesn’t exist in the repository, maybe I wasn’t looking hard enough or maybe one doesn’t exist, I dunno-)
Here’s Some story that I’m Totally not coming up with on the spot:

On the Continent of Irkenon, there’s 4 Kingdoms who were at war thousands of years ago, these four kingdoms made up the whole of Irkenon. Those Kingdoms were:
Kleustr, The Desert Kingdom in the East, populated by Myrmidons, Thieves, Mercenaries, Archers and Shamans, looking for pay out in the desert.

The Kingdom of Hilchrous, The Forested Kingdom of the West, populated by Cavaliers, Nomads, Troubadours, Priests and Monks, taking in the nature of their Kingdom.

The Medieval Kingdom of Jinlk, populated by Mages, Soldiers, Knights, Wyvern Riders and Brigands, Being a big Kingdom.

And Lastly, The Cold Kingdom of Friiz, Populated by Fighters, Pirates, Pegasus Knights and Mercenaries, Trying to Survive the Freezing Coldness of their Kingdom.

These Kingdoms were at peace, but the Kingdom of Friiz Declared war on the Kingdom of Jinlk, so that they can finally have a warm city to live in, one that doesn’t make their Kingdom have to struggle to survive each day.
The Prince/Princess/Heir of Jinlk (The Main Lord) is Out on an expedition to get rid of Bandits in a nearby Village with his Trusty companions, and he’ll/she’ll/they’ll will meet more companions as He/She/They go to war.

The Classes Mentioned in each Kingdom are only what the Kingdom is Popular for, Characters of Said Class do NOT need to be from that Kingdom, But can be If chosen. Also Dancers and Bards come from All the Kingdoms but aren’t too Popular during these Times of War.

So Here’s the Playable character Template:

Name:
Description:
Affinity:

Boon:
Bane:

Stat Growths (370 Points Max, 300 Points Min (260 Max and 240 Min for Jagen) Min growth in one stat 10%, max 90% (Min 10% and Max 70% for Jagen)):
Hp:
Str:
Mag:
Skl:
Spd:
Lck:
Def:
Res:

Starting Inventory (Must Compensate for joining Time and is 3 Items Max, 2 Items Min):
Item 1:
Item 2:
Item 3 (Optional):

Portrait:

PLAYABLE CHARACTERS ALL DONE!

Boss Template:

Name:
Description:
Portrait:

Chapter Appearance (One boss per chapter):
Item 1:
Item 2
Item 3

And Last but not least, ONLY 3 Characters Per User a Day, so that it’s more fair.

Anyways, Have a Good Day! : D

1 Like

So…this is basically a “make my hack characters for me” kind of situation?
Because more than likely that won’t work out as well as you’d like it to, with the units probably not cohesively fitting in within the world, or even each other.
But I guess it could be worth a try.

3 Likes

I like other people deciding things for me :’) Which may sound odd to most people, so that’s why I’m trying it

Name: Cameron
Class: Halberdier (if not, make them a Wyvern Lord)
Description: The trusted guardian and retainer of [Main Lord]. Strict, but kind.
Affinity: Wind
Joins in Chapter 1 (Oifey)

Boon: Luck
Bane: Speed

Stat Growths (370 Points Max, 300 Points Min (260 Max and 240 Min for Jagen) Min growth in one stat 10%, max 90% (Min 10% and Max 70% for Jagen)):
Hp: 75%
Str: 45%
Mag: 20%
Skl: 40%
Spd: 45%
Lck: 75%
Def: 35%
Res: 30%

Starting Inventory (Must Compensate for joining Time and is 3 Items Max, 2 Items Min):
Item 1: Silver Lance
Item 2: Training Lance (0 might and weight, 110 hit, cannot crit)
Item 3 (Optional): Vulnerary

Portrait (by RisingSolaris):

Name: Serene
Class: Pegasus Knight
Description: A defector of Friiz’s army. Ashamed of the path her country is taking.
Affinity: Ice
Joins in Chapter 3

Boon: Speed
Bane: HP

Hp: 65%
Str: 50%
Mag: 25%
Spd: 60%
Lck: 55%
Def: 30%
Res: 45%

Item 1: Iron Lance
Item 2: Javelin

Portrait (by CanDy):

3 Likes

Damn that was fast- I thought it’d take longer for someone to reply :’)

1 Like

Name: Ken
Class: Cavalier
Description: A mercenary knight of Hilchrous. Cautious and cold.
Joins in Chapter 1

Boon: Strength
Bane: Skill

Hp: 100%
Str: 55%
Mag: 10%
Skl: 25%
Spd: 55%
Lck: 30%
Def: 50%
Res: 40%

Item 1: Steel Sword
Item 2: Iron Lance

Portrait (by Kanna):

Name: Abram
Class: Cavalier
Description: A mercenary knight of Hilchrous. Naive and hotheaded.
Affinity: Fire
Joins in Chapter 1

Bane: Resistance

Hp: 85%
Str: 45%
Mag: 15%
Skl: 55%
Spd: 55%
Lck: 55%
Def: 35%
Res: 25%

Item 1: Steel Lance
Item 2: Iron Sword

Portrait (by Ambrosiac):

2 Likes

Name: Haru
Class: Mage
Description: A former queen of Jinlk assisting the army

Recruit in Chapter 2

Boon: Res
Bane: Def

Hp: 70%
Str: 10%
Mag: 90%
Skl: 50%
Spd: 50%
Res: 40%

Item 1: Fire
Item 2: Thunder
Item 3 Vulnerary (Optional):

Portrait
Portrait Editor FE7 - Theater Kids PME - Vanilla version.gba_132@84 Gaelle_C973F4

Name: Jenkins
Class: Brigand
Description: A bandit hoping to atone his action against humanity
Affinity: Dark

Boss in Chapter 5. Automatic recruit in Chapter 6

Boon: Spd
Bane: Lck

Hp: 30%
Str: 70%
Lck: 60%
Def: 40%
Res: 50%

Item 1: Steel Axe
Item 2: Poison Axe
Item 3 Hand Axe (Optional):

Portrait:

Battle Quote in Chapter 5.
Jenkins: We cannot back down right now! This battle will determined our fates, it life, or death. Only one of our army is coming out of this battle alive.

Defeat Quote in Chapter 5.
Jenkins: I know this day would come soon. Do your worst!

1 Like

Is it okay to do boss characters as well?

1 Like

I’m starting with Playable Characters first and then Boss ones after All the Playable Character Submissions are Made

1 Like

The Magic Growth for Jenkins and the Strength Growth for Haru are both 0% when the Minimum Growths for a stat is 10% (It says in the Template)

I updated it.

1 Like

Non applicable power stats are useless on units, I don’t see why you have to enforce that rule.

1 Like

Name: Adele
Class: Falcoknight
Description: Queen of Friiz and close friend with Haru

Recruit in Chapter 26. Only Haru could talk to her.

Boon: Skl
Bane: HP

Hp: 90%
Skl: 60%
Spd: 80%
Lck: 10%
Res: 20%

Item 1: Rex Hasta
Item 2: Spear
Item 3 Master Seal (Optional):

Portrait:

2 Likes

I did it with the idea of Magic Weapons (so that they’d have more of a use) though I didn’t really account for the opposite (Mages with a Strength Stat but not always able to have a Physical Weapon) so that was my thought process

Name: Hackman
Class: Fighter
Description: An Friiz lumberjack who leaves his country to join [Main Lord] squad
Affinity: Fire

Chapter 1

Bane: Mag

Hp: 50%
Mag: 50%
Lck: 50%
Res: 20%

Item 1: Iron Axe
Item 2: Hand Axe

Portrait:

Healer for Chapter 1

Name: Isabella
Class: Cleric
Description: A num force to join the fight and was send by the head bishop of her church
Affinity: Light

Boon: Mag
Bane: Spd

Hp: 45%
Mag: 85%
Skl: 35%
Spd: 40%
Res: 90%

Item 1: Heal
Item 2: Physic
Item 3 Vulnerary (Optional):

Portrait:

Name: Noah
Class: Archer
Description: A attention seeking mercenary who want prove himself he is a skilled archer
Affinity: Thunder

Join in Chapter 2

Bane: Lck

Hp: 20%
Res: 30%

Item 1: Iron Bow
Item 2: Steel Bow
Item 3 Vulneray (Optional):

Portrait:

1 Like

Name: Albert
Class: Warrior
Description: The army’s bartender who knows a thing or two about fighting
Affinity: Anima

Automatically joins in Chapter 20

Boon: HP
Bane: Spd

Hp: 40%
Str: 60%
Skl: 20%
Spd: 40%
Lck: 90%

Item 1: Tomahawk
Item 2: Sliver Axe

Portrait:

Name: Violet
Class: Sage
Description: Princess of Friiz who hates how her country has become

Recruit in Chapter 15

Bane: Str

Hp: 60%
Mag: 90%
Skl: 55%
Lck: 40%
Def: 10%

Item 1: Fimbulvetr
Item 2: Elfire
Item 3 Barrier Staff (Optional):

Portrait:
astenu
Recolor her clothing to red instead of purple

Name: Michael
Class: Myrmidon
Description: Known throughout all of Kleustr given the nickname The Speed Demon

Recruit in Chapter 3

Bane: Res

Hp: 80%
Str: 30%
Skl: 60%
Spd: 70%
Def: 20%

Item 1: Killing Edge
Item 2: Steel Sword

Portrait:

2 Likes

remember that it’s 2 characters a day, not 3

1 Like

I think @NecroLuna change it to three character pre day?

2 Likes

I did change it to 3 per day
Sorry that I didn’t make it bigger in the edit of the Og post- :’)

1 Like

Name: Makoto
Class: Mage Knight
Description: A Jinlkian noble and daughter of Haru. Selfless.

Joins in Chapter 22

Bane: Defense

Hp: 55%
Mag: 70%
Spd: 70%
Lck: 60%
Def: 10%
Res: 55%

Item 1: Fimbulvetr
Item 2: Fortify
Item 3 (Optional): Elixir

Portrait (By Raymond):

Name: Terrance
Class: Hero
Description: A blind mercenary who fights to create a better future for children.

Recruited in Chapter 19 (Green, talk with main lord)

Boon: Strength

Hp: 75%
Mag: 50%
Skl: 25%
Spd: 30%
Lck: 25%
Def: 55%

Item 1: Runesword
Item 2: Killer Axe
Item 3 (Optional): Hoplon Guard

Portrait (By Peerless):

Name: Taliesin
Class: Bard (now can use anima magic)
Description: A young bard traveling the continent. Well-loved by the citizenry.
Affinity: Wind

Boon: Luck

Joins in Chapter 14

Hp: 50%
Mag: 45%
Skl: 15%
Spd: 80%
Lck: 80%
Def: 45%

Item 1: Aircalibur (or Thunder if you can’t add it)
Item 2: Ninis’ Grace
Item 3 (Optional): Elixir

Portrait (By Mexicancactus2911):

2 Likes