A Passion Project To Anyone Interested

The Pitch

Hey I’m Genxos but you can call me Otter. I have been in love with fire emblem since I’ve been little. After playing a bit of the newer fire emblem games I kinda got the itch to make something uniquish. So if you’re familiar with Fire Emblems Heroes. It’s kinda like that (I don’t know I haven’t played it.) basically the concept is taking the main fire emblem games and smashing them into one timeline with all major characters and villains. That’s the basic pitch.

The Main Theme

I am not a programmer, artist, or really anything super useful like top tier writing. But what I am is a composer. I have written over 600 songs and will be willing to write so much more if anyone is interested in working on this with me. I am a eh writer but I know a good story when I read one. I wish I could program but it really isn’t my thing. I will write music though.

The Process Kinda

Basically just a joint project where we make a team and make a game that is enjoyable. Do I know any of the specifics? Not really. I’m mainly an idea guy with a good ear. I really hope this gets picked up if not oh well.

You can reach me on discord at genxos and my display name is otter. Thanks for letting me yap I wish you all an amazing day.

6 Likes

Many fire emblem characters have F2U portraits, so depending on what skills you’d be willing to learn, you could put together a hack with no art skills

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good idea I’m just not that passionate for the coding or game development aspect as others. I do appreciate the input. Have you made any rom hacks before?

Do you happen to have a portfolio and are you interested in working on existing projects? My project’s team has been looking for a composer and we’ve been reaching out to a few people to potentially bring them on.

I don’t really have a portfolio but I would love to work on anything and everything. I have a YouTube channel called Genxos which has some of my 600 works. My crowning achievement is being able to write music fast that sounds good. I wrote an entire game soundtrack in under 8 hours before. You can reach me on discord at genxos display name Otter.

1 Like