A New User's FE6 PME (Patch Available!)

You’re adding growths on top of existing class growths right?
Because vanilla Soldier growths are

HP: 80
STR: 50
SKL: 30
SPD: 20
LCK: 25
DEF: 12
RES: 10

3 Likes

I’m baaack~ :face_with_hand_over_mouth: And I’ve brought with me the cure to the whole “Eckesachs 2” epidemic goin’ on here, which should hopefully help lighten the cast up a bit :two_hearts:

Name: T H E P O W E R (obviously, her name is just “The Power” in-game, but I just wanted to emphasize T H E P O W E R because it’s funny and you can’t stop me >:333)
Class: Hero (F)
Replacing: Perceval
Affinity: Anima
Description: “An enigmatic former sellsword, now the Knight General of Etruria. Silent but deadly, yet wise and compassionate.”

Bases & Growths /

• HP: 42 (20) / 65%
  • Str: 16 (10) / 30%
  • Skl: 19 (9) / 35%
  • Spd: 19 (11-3) / 30%
  • Lck: 12 (12) / 30%
  • Def: 12 (6) / 20%
  • Res: 11 (8) / 10%
  • Con: 13 (1+3)
  • Mov: 6
  • GRT: 220%

Boon/Bane: +3 Con, -3 Spd

Inventory: Silver Blade, Killer Lance, Tomahawk, Elixir

Death Quote: “…Not…here…”

Portrait:
{Parrhesia} F2E OC 10
Credits to the ever-based ever-poggers ever-chadly Parrhesia (yes, that guy, he can splice for shit, which is awesome as heck) :sunglasses::sparkling_heart: However, I will recolor this soon to help separate T H E P O W E R from the character that this mug was originally used for in Parr’s hack “Drums of War” before it got touched up, so keep that in mind :heart:

Other Notes: As you can see, the Power has a lance in her inventory, yet Heroes can’t wield lances normally. Why did I do this, you may ask? Well, because I want to keep Perceval’s weapon ranks because they’re just too good to be removed entirely; however, again, as you can see, she has a Tomahawk as well, where Perceval can ordinarily only go up to a Killer Ax at base, which then means that the Lance and Ax ranks are swapped. HOWEVER, this lance rank should be a personal one, not a class one. Unless this is the only female Hero, she should be the only one to wield lances since she’s more of an all-rounder than the others. Also, if you can, the Knight Crest you get from the sidequest involving the Power should be replaced with a Hero one instead since there are a lot more of this type of class than, say, a Cav or Knight; if not, then that’s just as valid because that means you can promote either Wire or Bool with it which is nice, especially considering the gameplay change revolving around them I’d like to submit further down. Thank you in advance :green_heart:.

Also, I hope you don’t mind me stealing the chad himself because I’ve got a funny idea for him :wink:

Name: Trajan
Class: Myrmidon (M)
Replacing: Chad
Affinity: Ice
Description: “A young aspiring swordsman looking to hone his skills with the blade. Ambitious yet foolhardy but cunning like a thief.”

Bases & Growths:

• HP: 16 (0) / 70%
  • Str: 7 (+3) / 50%
  • Skl: 8 (2-3) / 40%
  • Spd: 10 (1) / 60%
  • Lck: 4 (4) / 40%
  • Def: 2 (0) / 35%
  • Res: 0 (0) / 30%
  • Con: 7 (-1)
  • Mov: 5
  • GRT: 325%

Boon/Bane: +3 Str, -3 Skl

Inventory: Al’s Sword, Wo Dao, Vulnerary, Lockpick

Death Quote: “No…not here… My blade…isn’t even…”

Portrait:
{Alusq} OC 2
Credits to Alusq for this conniving little cutie :333. However, I will also recolor this one soon for some flavor, so keep that in mind :heart_decoration:

Other Notes: As you can see, Trajan has a lockpick in his inventory, but Myrmidons can’t use lockpicks in base FE6. This is similar to the situation with the Power, where I would like to keep Chad’s thief skills since they’re just too good to be removed entirely, especially since Thieves fucking suck in this game. Plus, they fit his description of being cunning like a thief, just like the skill from the older editions of the Skill Systems patch; however, unless this is the only male Myrmidon/Swordmaster (which is looking more and more likely at this point), like with the Power, the boxes for said skills should be checked personally, not on the class(es) because he should be the only one who has such intimate knowledge of this stuff. Thank you very much 🩵

Yes, my cure was putting in two different OCs :face_vomiting:, one of whom is a girl based on that one Regular Show joke from the first episode, and the other who is just Chad but infinitely more useful. However, to be fair, at least they help break up the monotony of having all these playable bosses :heart: Plus, this PME is now officially a lot more like Bandit Emblem than Eckesachs, which I think is a bonus :333

Finally, I would like to make my two gameplay changes, and since I’ve just now learned that it’s only two and not two daily, I have to make these count :heartbeat: Well, here goes:

1. Knights and Generals can now wield swords. Yes, this means you have access to both FE1 Knights and FE8 Generals in the same game, which is always fun as fuck :sparkling_heart: The reason for this change is so that the Knight class is a little more viable in the very early game and in the Western Isles arc where both have a very high density of ax enemies. Plus, who doesn’t like Sword Armors? I mean, Meg is the best unit in the series, after all ^UwU^
  2. I would like to introduce a new weapon to the collection, that being the Axslayer! (in whatever spelling that takes, I’m just using the shortened American version because I’m a damn Yankee, and you can’t stop me :cowboy_hat_face:) Obviously, the purpose of this weapon is to be effective against axes to add some relief in your hands and tension in the enemies’. Its stats in order are:
    {2WB} (Icon Blitz 1) Axereaver ← Icon by 2WB
  • MT: 10, WT: 11, HIT: 90, CRT: 5, RANGE: 1, AMMO: 15, COST: 1850
    (funny thing, I thought for a second that this would be an ax-slaying ax instead of an upgraded Axereaver similar to the FE3+12 Swordslayer, so oops :grimacing: You can take whichever approach fits best, though since this is meant to be an upgraded Axereaver, I feel like keeping it a lance would be consistent :heart: Oh, and of course, 3x vs. Axes, like Fighter, Brigand, Berserker, etc.)

With that, I am finally fucking done. Hoo Lord, this was a lot to write out :face_exhaling: Hopefully, you can both read and comprehend this thousand+ word long post, and I also hope that these changes are to your liking :purple_heart: I wish you continued luck and success with this PME, I love you so so much, keep smearglin’, and if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got chores to do, lunch to make, and a bed to cry in; have a great rest of your day :four_leaf_clover::sparkling_heart:

EDIT #3: Never mind, apparently :upside_down_face: I guess you like my Iron and Devil Ax changes after all, so woooooo, I get my four, bitchesss! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Name: Lea
Replace: Damas
Description: A mercenary hired to fight bandits.
Class: Myrmidon (F)

Stats [brackets denote stats after terrain/equipment adjustment]:
HP: 11 (-12)
STR: 9
SKL: 12
SPD: 16 (+4)
LCK: 12 (+12)
DEF: 0 (-3) [3]
RES: 0 (-1)
CON: 5

Hard Mode Stats (calculated):
HP: 18-21
STR: 10-12
SKL: 16-18
SPD: 20
LCK: 15-17
DEF: 1-3 [4-6]
RES: 1-3

Inventory: Wo Dao

Battle Quote: Step right up! I’ll take all of you on!
Death Quote: I-Impossible! No criminal scum has ever hit me! Not once!

{Kanna} F2E OC 54
Portrait by Kanna

Before you all start rioting over this boss, Lea’s stats are specifically rigged so that Bucks always OHKO-s her with his Tomahawk, even if Lea rolls max-HP/DEF. Additionally, Bucks will always have at least 1 displayed hit (if Lea rolls max-LCK, Bucks will have exactly 1 hit on her), and as the Tomahawk does not lose durability when it misses, you are guaranteed to kill her eventually provided you didn’t break it on the other enemies on the map. Do note that some of Lea’s personal bases do become negative; they will function correctly and will give her stats lower than her class bases as intended.

4 Likes

Name: Wulf
Class: Thief
Replacing: Elen
Affinity: Thunder
Description: About as subtle as an elephant, but still manages to get his thieving duties done through brute force and intimidation.

Portrait:
HawkeyeXarosh6
Credit: Vorgus

Bases:
Hp: 20
Str/Mag: 8
Skl: 7
Spd: 5
Luck: 12
Def: 4
Res: 2
Con: 12

Growths:
HP: 110%
Str/Mag: 70%
Skl: 55%
Spd: 30%
Luck: 75%
Def: 35%
Res: 15%

Inventory (Max 4)
Steel Blade
Steel Sword
Lockpick
Vulnerary

Death Quote: Can’t move… can’t… breathe…

3 Likes

New PME dropped, time to join it.
Name:Albus
Untitled5_20240203181838
Class:Sniper
Replacing:Peres
Affinity:Fire
Description:A former member of Ecclesia. He is currently being possessed by Dominus, and by proxy, Dracula.

Boon/Bane:Spd/Lck

Inventory: Silver Bow, Killer Bow, Elixir

Death Quote:SHANOAAAAAAA!!!
Boss Quote:I, Lord Dracula, shall kill you now!

EDIT: Also, if possible, can you add Sorrow’s Distortion (Albus’ Boss Theme in OOE) as his boss theme? Either Dolkar’s version or Psyche’s version are fine.

3 Likes

I’m still going to keep submitting both Good Guys and Bad Guys of Fire Emblem until the very end. I’m not letting this gravy train stop any time soon.

Name: Murray
Class: Cavalier
Replacing: Gonzalez
Affinity: Thunder
Description: Former lieutenant in Grado army from Magvel. Now a wandering sellsword.
Portrait:
IMG_8248
Credit to fe8

Bases & Growths:
Hp: 40%
Str/Mag: 40%
Skl: 30%
Spd: 70%
Luck: 30%
Def: 50%
Res: 50%
Con: 0%

Boon/Bane:
Boon: Skl
Bane: Res

Inventory (Max 4) Steel Sword. Javelin. Knight Crest

Death Quote: Dying here… on this battlefield… as a mercenary… yeah… that seems… just about right…

Name: Marth
Class: Great Lord
Replacing: Cecila
Affinity: Light
Description: The King of Altea. Leading an army of his own to assist Paul and everybody else.
Portrait:
IMG_8249
Credit to BatimaTheBat

Bases & Growths:
Hp: 90%
Str/Mag: 50%
Skl: 40%
Spd: 50%
Luck: 70%
Def: 20%
Res: 0%
Con: 30%

Boon/Bane:
Boon: Res
Bane: HP

Inventory (Max 4) Falchion. Vulnerary

Death Quote: My friends… i hope you all… can win this fight… for me…

Weapon icon for the Falchion.
IMG_8250
Credit to Batima

2 Likes

I can’t do the boss theme cause I have no experience with inserting new music, but the rest of your unit is added :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m fine with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Name:Faker
Kliff (Gaiden-style) {GabrielKnight}
Portrait by GabrielKnight
Class:Wyvern Rider
Replacing:Sophia
Affinity:Dark
Description:Cole’s clone. Hates Heroes (The class not the game).

Growths:
Hp:60
Str/Mag:30
Skl:0
Spd:40
Luck:10
Def:20
Res:200

Boon/Bane:Res/Lck

Inventory:Iron Lance, Elixir

Death Quote:Welp, I’m gonna die. Hope ya had fun with me while it lasted…

2 Likes

I got you vam.

Name: Edelgard
Class: General
Replacing: Zephiel
Affinity: Fire
Description: The emperor of the Adrestian Empire. The one who started this war.
Portrait:
IMG_0382
Credit Redbean

Boon/Bane: Bon: Str Ban: none

Inventory (Max 4)
Aymr
Aymr
Credit Beansy
Flame Sword
Flame Sword
Credit Orihara Saki

Death Quote: It would seems… my path… ends here.
Boss Quote (If Applicable) So you finally approach me at last. But i do not intend on dying here today by some common thug such as yourself. The might of the Adrestian Empire will never be topple by the likes of you. But enough with the long monologue. Prepare yourself to face against the adrestian emperor herself!

Name: Kostas
Class: Fighter
Replacing: Slater
Affinity: Dark
Description: Leader of the Iron King’s Thieves. Hired by Emperor Edelgard.
Portrait:
Kostas {UltraxBlade}
Credit UltraxBlade

Boon/Bane: Bon: Str Ban: Lck

Inventory (Max 4)
Steel Axe.
Hand Axe.
Red Gem.
Dragonshield

Death Quote: I never… should have… follow that damn girl… in the first place…
Boss Quote (If Applicable) What?! You folks don’t wanna be bandits anymore?! So what now your fighting with the good guys now?! Fine then! All of you can die for all i care!

3 Likes

Cool cool :slight_smile:
Also before I forget, who is your Albus portrait credited to? (Wasn’t listed in your original post)

Update my post with another submission of my.

2 Likes

I slapped it together in like a few minutes on IbispaintX

2 Likes

Name: Halvan
Class: Fighter
Replacing: Lot
Affinity: Wind
Description: The cool, level-headed member of the gang. Osian’s best friend.

Bases & Growths:
Hp: 28 / 80%
Str/Mag: 7 / 40%
Skl: 7 / 20%
Spd: 7 / 30%
Luck: 2 / 30%
Def: 5 / 30%
Res: 1 / 20%
Con: 12

Boon: SKL
Bane: HP

Inventory (Max 4)
-Iron Axe
-Hammer
-Energy Ring

Death Quote: Dad…Mom… I’m sorry… I couldn’t…make it…

Portrait:
Halvan (Version 2) {Sterling Glovner}

Credits: Sterling Glovner

Name: Marty
Class: Brigand
Replacing: Wade
Affinity: Anima
Description: A shy man with great strength. Wants to follow Dagdar’s footsteps.

Bases & Growths:
Hp: 32 / 90%
Str/Mag: 9 / 15%
Skl: 0 / 10%
Spd: 0 / 15%
Luck: 6 / 50%
Def: 6 / 40%
Res: 7 / 40%
Con: 15

Boon: STR
Bane: LCK

Inventory (Max 4)
-Steel Axe
-Hand Axe

Death Quote: Man… Why me? Ugh…

Portrait:

Credits: Vilkalizer

4 Likes

Day 3, babyyy :partying_face: Time for your regularly scheduled OC booster :smirk_cat:

Name: Alcyone
Class: Cleric
Replacing: Lugh
Affinity: Wind
Description: “A cleric of the St. Elimine Church and a close friend of Trajan. Gentle and kind as a nun can be who loves to be with nature.”

Bases & Growths:

• HP: 16 (0) / 55%
  • Mag: 4 (3) / 60%
  • Skl: 5 (3) / 40%
  • Spd: 5 (3) / 50%
  • Lck: 5 (5) / 45%
  • Def: 3 (+3) / 25%
  • Res: 5 (2-3) / 50%
  • Con: 2 (-2)
  • Mov: 5

Boon/Bane: +3 Def, -3 Res

Inventory: Tina’s Staff, Mend, Unlock, Vulnerary

Death Quote: “Well, at least…I am now…one with…”

Portrait:
Levin64_Cleric
Credits to the ever-based ever-poggers ever-chadly Levin64 for this beautiful priestess who is objectively a better Elen :333. However, I will recolor this one soon for some flavor, so keep that in mind :heart:

And instead of a unit that serves you until she gets benched in favor of the princess of Rausten, how about an infinitely better unit than the replacement ever could be? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Name: Purnima
Class: Wyvern Rider (F)
Replacing: Gwendolyn
Description: “A Bernese knight who defected to fight against the nation’s wrongdoings. Determined to bring justice to all of Elibe.”

Bases & Growths:

• HP: 22 (3) / 100%
  • Str: 9 (+3) / 50%
  • Skl: 5 (0) / 40%
  • Spd: 7 (2) / 45%
  • Lck: 3 (6-3) / 40%
  • Def: 7 (0) / 35%
  • Res: 0 (0) / 15%
  • Con: 9 (0)
  • Mov: 7

Boon/Bane: +3 Str, -3 Lck

Inventory: Gant’s Lance, Javelin, Vulnerary, Speedwings

Death Quote: “A hero’s end… May the moon…shine bright…”

Portrait:
Citrus - Mauve
Credits to Citrus for this dashing dame :two_hearts: However, I will also recolor this one soon to help separate it from its original intent (I believe that this was the main lady of Citrus’s hack, I think? I’m not too sure on that, plus does it matter since they’re just gone anyways? :upside_down_face:), so keep that in mind :purple_heart:

Trying my best to balance the gender ratio here because I like my Fire Emblem ladies and wanna see more of them kicking ass and taking names :sparkling_heart: And also trying my best to fill niches and follow Kaga’s famous philosophy since this is definitely in the style of FE1 (much to my chagrin) :heart_decoration:

As always, I wish you continued luck and success with this PME, I love you so so much, and keep smearglin’ :four_leaf_clover::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Name: Byleth
Replace: Murdock
Description: The Ashen Demon, an Imperial General feared by all.
Class: Hero (M)

Stats (Normal):
HP: 61 (-2)
STR: 22 (-3)
SKL: 24
SPD: 24 (+5)
LCK: 14 (+2)
DEF: 23 (+3) [26]
RES: 15 (-1) [20]
CON: 11 (-4)

Stats (Hard):
HP: 70-73
STR: 25
SKL: 27-29
SPD: 26
LCK: 17-18
DEF: 25 [28]
RES: 16-17 [21-22]

Inventory: Runesword, Runesword, Runesword, Runesword

Battle Quote: … … … …
Death Quote: So this is how it ends…

Byleth {Sterling Glovner}
Portrait by Sterling Glovner

Murdock is an absolute menace when minmaxed; he has an overkill 5 personal CON that can redistributed to wherever it is needed, or kept to avoid being weighed down by a heavy weapon. His other stats are all high, with a high HP pool to draw from if needed and 19 base STR.

On Normal, Byleth has just enough bulk to survive a Swordmaster (M) Durandal Crit while also avoiding being doubled by the Durandal. NM!Byleth also has more Avo than HM!Kel in addition to being way bulkier and using the Runesword instead of Light Brand. Speaking of which, he has 4 of them in his inventory so breaking his weapons, then dogpiling him, is more or less impossible before turn 30, when the gaiden times out. HM jacks Byleth’s stats through the roof, including guaranteed STR/SPD/DEF capping to make him that much harder to kill. He can only be doubled by 30-SPD Swordmasters or Murgleis users, and only if the former doesn’t weigh themselves down, causing them to deal minimal damage.

If you don’t want to find yourself stuck against this boss, start creating actually good units instead of loading the rom with units that use the horrendous FE6 axes.

5 Likes

Name:Andrew V.
AndrewVHaxBox
(Portrait made by Me)
Class:Manakete
Replacing:Jahn
Affinity:Fire
Description:If you get cancer, it’s your fault, because you ate meat.

Boon/Bane:Def/Skl

Inventory: Divinestone (if not, Firestone)

Death Quote:It’s your… fault… Tik…Tok…

Boss Quote:You’re all going to die of eating bacon- I mean cancer meats.

Name:Stan
Jaffar as Joker {CavalryUnits}.png
(Portrait by CavalryUnits)
Class:Swordmaster
Replacing:Klein
Affinity:Light
Description:A Joker DC kinne who knows Brunya for some reason.

Bases & Growths:
Hp:70
Str/Mag:10
Skl:50
Spd:100
Luck:30
Def:0
Res:50

Boon/Bane:Lck/Spd

Inventory:Killing Edge, Vulnerary

Death Quote:We live in a society…

Name: Riev
Class: Bishop
Replacing: Brunyaa
Description: Known as the Blood Beryl. He was the one who manipulate Edelgard this whole time.
Portrait:
IMG_0386
Credit fe8

Boon/Bane: Bon: Mag Ban: Res

Inventory (Max 4)
Purge
Physic
Sleep
Elixir

Death Quote: Heh… heh… try… all you want… it’s won’t matter… in the end…
Boss Quote (If Applicable) Heh heh heh… so the emperor of Adrestia is no more. Very well. I will rid this world of you disgusting humans at long last.

L’Arachel vs Riev
L’Arachel: Bishop Riev. I should have known that you would have been responsible for all of this.
Riev: Ahhh Princess L’Arachel of Rausten. We meet again. Perhaps it’s finally the time we finish where we left off.
L’Arachel: For once i couldn’t agree more.
Riev: Once you and your friends are taken care of, i pay your uncle a dear visit. And finally give that cur exactly what he deserves for what he has done to me all those years ago.
L’Arachel: Afraid i must disappoint you Riev. But you will never be given a chance to see my uncle. Not now, not ever. Your life ends on this battlefield today.

Name: Tharja
Class: Shaman
Replacing: Sin
Description: A former Plegian soldier well known for creating such dangerous dark magic.
Portrait:
IMG_0387
Credit RedBean

Bases & Growths:
Hp: 90%
Str/Mag: 60%
Skl: 40%
Spd: 60%
Luck: 40%
Def: 45%
Res: 30%
Con: 10%

Boon/Bane: Bon: Skl Ban: Def

Inventory (Max 4)
Flux
Angelic Robe

Death Quote: Curses… my spirits will haunt you… until the day… you depart from this world…

3 Likes

Name: Yogi
Class: Knight
Replacing: Debias
Affinity: Ice
Description: A knight of Caelin and part of Lundgren faction.
Portrait:
IMG_8246
Credit goes to IntSys & Eldritch Abomination

Boon/Bane:
Boon: Skl
Bane: Lck

Inventory (Max 4) Axereaver. Spear. Brave Lance. Boots

Death Quote: No… i must inform… Lord Lundgren… about this…
Boss Quote (If Applicable) I’m gonna enjoy bringing what left of you to Lord Lundgren! I be made captain of Caelin army if i defeat you!

Name: Jemmie
Class: Pegasus Knight
Replacing: Ogier
Affinity: Fire
Description: Former commander in Bern army and the sister to the deceased General Zeed.
Portrait:
Credit to WAve

Bases & Growths:
Hp: 30%
Str/Mag: 40%
Skl: 50%
Spd: 60%
Luck: 40%
Def: 15%
Res: 60%
Con: 1%

Boon/Bane:
Boon: Str
Bane: Skl

Inventory (Max 4)
Slim Lance.
Javelin

Death Quote: Brother… guess i’ll be… seeing you real soon…

2 Likes

I’m cool doing Stan but if it’s not much trouble, could I ask to do something different for Jahn? Not sure if I feel fully comfortable including an IRL person as a boss you have to kill in the hack, especially one who I assume is controversial based on the flavor text (not familiar with the person in question). Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes