A Little *Secret* Ingredient - A Fire Emblem Engage randomizer software

Recently I’ve undertaken a new *pursuit* of sorts. One so vast and so great that your perception of our entire continent of *Elyos* cannot withstand drastically changing as a result… Behold my *creation.* I call it:
A Little *Secret* Ingredient.

Features

My *secret* ingredient is remarkably potent. *Side* effects may encompass, yet are not confined to:

• Warped perception of characters (and mounts in certain cases).
  • Inherently altered properties of emblems.
  • Impact on emblems’ growth.
  • Impact on emblems’ ability to grow.
  • Greatly altered traits, abilities and sense of self for everyone you interact with.
  • Subtantially influenced classes and significance thereof.

Visit the github for further details.

Updates
  • v1.0.0: Added randomizers for emblem data.
  • v1.1.0: Added randomizers for asset data.
  • v1.2.0: Added randomizers for character data.
  • v1.3.0: Added randomizers for class data.

Lovingly *crafted* by yours truly.

About the Randomizer

As of writing this (v1.0.0), the project is still very much in development, so anything here might be outdated. That said, here’s what you can expect the app to look like:

Quite a good start, no? I recon there’ll probably be some more buttons in that middle window there in the future. The middle window, aptly named “A Little *Secret* Ingredient” is the one that appears once the app is launched. From there you can click some buttons to open up the three other windows shown, and if you thought four windows is a little much, I’m sure you’ll want to see what each of the buttons on those windows do:

Wow, that sure is a lot of windows! You might be thinking: Isn’t this an awful lot of options for a randomizer? Yes, it’s absolutely overkill. However, you need not concern yourself; they come pre-loaded with some acceptible default settings. Anyways, if you want to know what those windows do or any up-to-date info on what the possible randomizations are, do visit the GitHub page linked above. You can even download the whole randomizer from there - for free!

If you *want* to pay, however, here’s my tip jar:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/ttsby-appreciation-and-support

4 Likes

This is pretty cool and seemingly very in depth with the options. The only problem is, I don’t think there’s a .exe file in the download.

Oh, you probably accidentally downloaded the source code. That’s only interesting to developers. You download the app by going into the releases and selecting a .zip from there.

2 Likes

Yep that was my bad. I always forget that there are releases for github. Thanks for the fast reply.

2 Likes