A Letter from the FE Fan Game Community

Not meaning to be rude, butā€¦could you spell my name correctly on the petition please? Donā€™t worry, it happens a lot.
Thank you, Arch.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be honored to sign this. Anything to help the community.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the proportion you have in mind? 20%? 40%? The lot?

2 Likes

Personally i think this is going way too far as all this occurred due to his personal life thoroughly punishing him and his actions after that is the real important thing, rather than his entertainment. So therefore i wonā€™t sign. Perhaps i simply believe in second chances, even if everyone is in shock and such things take a long time. If you take issue with that i donā€™t mind, but its simply more akin to my believes.

15 Likes

The point, obviously, is a condemnation of Mangs. But if this compels him to make a donation of any size to support worthy nonprofits that work with victims of abuse, then thatā€™s a good thing and itā€™s something worth fighting for.

1 Like

Please add my name to the signature list, thank you

1 Like

iā€™d like to sign as well

1 Like

I would like to sign.

2 Likes

What a bunch of disgusting snakes you all are.

17 Likes

Iā€™ll sign :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your opinion. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would be honored to sign.

1 Like

Iā€™ll sign too
Kiria is my wife

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll stand down from signing this. While I donā€™t agree with coercing him to donate money from playing these hacks whatsoever, as he has not directly wronged us, I also think that those who want to ask him to do things for good, having played our works (I worked on the Fort Mangs Emblem team) and profited off of that while he was doing horrible things, are perfectly entitled to give it a shot, so I do think the goal of this petition is noble.

On the other hand, Iā€™m also tired of people donating to charities, making a big public deal about it, and somehow being exonerated from guilt as a result. Mangs is best left alone in his self-exile, as he tries to improve himself, as he claims to do so in his goodbye twitlonger. I donā€™t know for absolute sure if thatā€™s what heā€™ll do, but if he is genuine in trying to improve, there have to be people who believe in him, and I feel heā€™s already felt enough outrage if he has been coerced to deplatform himself.

My philosophy is to treat redeemed sinners with open arms. While heā€™s away, he can do no harm, and the trust the community placed in him has been shattered. Thatā€™s enough for me. If he wants to donate to an anti-abuse group, it should be because he learned about the error of his misogynistic viewpoint, and not because a bunch of internet people said so.

If you disagree, thatā€™s fine. I wonā€™t be too upset if you believe he should do this, nor will I be disappointed if he donates every cent made off of the relevant videos, even if he starves himself in the process. Itā€™s just not my style to beat a dead horse.

31 Likes

have you read all the tweetlongers?

1 Like

Iā€™ll sign as well. Thank you.

2 Likes

Sign me up, man

1 Like

On behalf of The Golden Knight Team, I, @RobertFPY, and @YaminoZero willingly to sign.
Such actions and behavior like that is against what we call ā€œHumanityā€ and should not exist.
Itā€™s would be an honor for us to giving a hand, helping to stop sexual abuse.
Iā€™ll translate this letter back to the Fire Emblem Vietnamese Community and hoping to gather more and more people to join in, so we can stop sexual abuse.

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to sign as well.

1 Like