A FE8 PME like many others (or maybe not)

I was celebrating my greatest festival dashain for 7days soo i wasnt here but i am here now. Ya its nice no complains from me

2 Likes

Probably not. Supports are still relativly unexplored code-wise.

3 Likes

Lets not overload the rom too much like skills prf wack mechanics, +1more unit slot than the patch etc is already scary enough to code

2 Likes

Okay sorry i just Ask.(And i know nothing about hacking so i ask blindly)

1 Like

Okay quick question can characters get more then one s rank in this hack without discipline+?

1 Like

I think yes it should be relatively easy

1 Like

Ok so from now no got it (iam working on bk iris support and if you can get many s rank a rank support wepons will be weaker And if dont then they will be stronger)

1 Like

So is this post dead?

1 Like

Hacking takes time man, yall dumped like 10 hours of work in under a week

2 Likes

Ok sorry for Asking.

1 Like

I was browsing all the posts so far, and while looking at this one, I realised that Ganon could use at least 1 more skill. How do you like the idea @Someone ?

1 Like

I’m okay with that. Which skill?

2 Likes

Thanks. How about…
Black magick,
Or if it’s too much,
Puissance(sorry if spelled incorrect)

Okay so i was lazy (and fighting for too long how much spoilers i want to give from POR and RD) so for now here iris bk c rank support
bk gets thander sword
(C rank 12mt 90 hit 25 crit 7 weight 1-2 range
2 wexp 25 uses target res uses str . Grants +5skl range animation of its thunder tome animation
Iris stats decreases by 1 (exept HP mov and con
Here icon
{Ereshkigal} Sword 15
Dialogue (iris start offscreen )
Bk mage come here
Iris(gets onscreen ) ok that intresting way to call someone. So what do you want sir knight ?
Bk you for sometime was watching me using Alondite and even try to copy its power so what are yours intentions mage?
Iris its quiet Simple i have a deal for you and …………….………
Bk sorry for interruption but there is thander magic behind you
Iris (turn around) ohh for naga sake! sir knight take this sword and get out od here now!!
Bk i shoud take that hit.
Iris this thander is made mostly of my life force
I be fine but you can get really hurt so get out!
Bk very well .(get offscreen)
Iris(close eyes)ok now we check how much lying hurt .

Ok sorry for that long (college plus finally i have ascess to pc that can lunch fe bulider so starting figure thinks out how it work ) so here rest support
B rank grants nothing (A rank items will be stronger)
Dialogue
Bk greetings iris i have some question to you.
Iris oh hello sir knight but later you anwser on one of mine deal?
Bk deal.
Iris ok then so what are they ?
Bk why this thunder rain happen when we first meet?
Iris i was makeing magic sword and i put a little to much energy in to it so it end up release thander storm .
Bk and the lie about power of that spell?
Iris it wasn’t a lie if you combination of life force and unstable spell if you get hit by you can end up in constant pain which is so big so you wish you are put to sleep by magic.
Bk and that part of sneaking around.
Iris and here come my question can i borrow you sword? This sword somehow is stable but formulas in that sword should blow up like every time you use it.
Bk so you were stalking me just to know how alondite work? Why you just dont come and ask?
Iris……………………i dont think about this. …………… so can i borrow it later?
Bk i think about this.
A rank grants bk alastor(soft prf for bk for other charactersS rank sword 14 Mt 85 hit 10 crit 20 uses. 9 weight1-2 range grants and +5skl +5def also grant Rightful king when equip if too strong give only rightful king) range animation is aura tome animation
Iris get thander force scroll(adept that Has mag% Chance Of activation and if below 50% HP grants +5 mag and spd) if too strong only keep only adept part of skill. Proc animation is adept animation
Here icons
{Nickt, MisakaMikoto} icon 000
{Jeorge Reds} Icon 1

And dialogue
Iris so its done here catch sir knight
Bk …………that was surprisingly fast . where you get that sword it look unique and why is blunt ?
Iris in gredo keep there was armory and this sword is from there and this sword is closer to tome than sword ,it has energy supply and if it entirely run out od it it will be irreparable so watch out if it run out … And Blunt sword becuse any other sword melted and only this one can survive alondite formula… So if we done i am on my way so see you later sir knight (go past bk)
Bk wait before you go take this
Iris (turn around).ok that scroll and its intresting one and i dont say no to free staff so thanks
And as always if wanna change something just say.

Same man i also got access to a pc so i was also messing with fe builder any ways i promised B and A rank support which i have not forgotten i need to do that soon. Life is really buzy

3 Likes

Legend has it that Aswink is still writing the B support and is 1step closer to the end of his life lol
Damn i forgot i will be back with a really nice B and A

So i dont forget exia support but i have problem with item to give so i send here 2 option of items choise witch one in opinion fits better (or discard both(
Option 1
C rank Exia protain elixir(full heal and give +4 str def res decreases 1 per turn )
Here icon
{GabrielKnight} (2) Icon 4

B rank give exia Blizzard sword
(C rank sword 9Mt 75 hit 15 crit 4 weight 1-2 range 25 uses use str target res grants 5 res
Here icon and range animation
{EldritchA, Indogutsu Tenbuki} (Tactics Ogre) Sword 6

A rank exia gets resire (B rank light tome 11mt 80 hit 10 crit 2 wexp 1-2 range 60 uses nosferatu effect)
Animation and icon
{Celice} Light 3

This option is going to give exia ultimate tanking potential (also light magic is vanilla so help is nice here and there no generic 1-2 range sword do this is to help sword lock charakters)
And
Another option is this
C rank is the same
B rank is master seal
A rank give exia comander sword (12 Mt 1 range 95 hit 7 weight A rank 25 uses 2 wexp grants rally spectrum
Here icon
{CamTech075} (Pack 1) icon 007
This option is support other characters more then exia himself… That it so choise please?

Well, a wee bit late and I know the PME’s a bit dormant but I finally remembered to get around to doing a proper portrait for Saraf!

SarafPME
Mug exceed somethingsomething.

Tile 1 - X: 2, Y: 254
Tile 2 - X: 6, Y: 254

Aaaand updated Nzeru with frames and stuff.

NzeruPME
Her extra mug exceed tiles are the same as before, which uh… also makes them the same as Saraf’s up there, convenient!

Edit:
Of course like a stupid dummy I forgot Saraf’s blink frames.

5 Likes

Really good portraits, I wish I could learn from you

5 Likes