A FE8 PME like many others (or maybe not)

I’m glad you like the Dialogue, I’ll be sure to change the light tome

1 Like

Taylor what do you think or do you have plans of support already
If not will you make it or should i for the two units you submitted

2 Likes

Its nice but i think getting something right of the bat is a bit and with how good it is A rank would be a nuke which insta clear a chapter or something let the player grind for good weapons and story bro my supports give items at A and ignis’s items are not overkill
Ignis’s character is a builder or inventor and is explainable also not too op for a C rank but our op snake girl is not so i think its better to make it A rank

Quick question can we add a restore shop which restores tomes and weapons for money and boot the 3 use staff

3 Likes

@Aswink I see your point about the weapon and I’ll make it A rank so Exia has to grind his light rank to use it.

For Laresta’s supports, I view her as someone who gives people stuff to show good faith in a mutual beneficial relationship between allies be it weapons, food, or stat boosters that she has made or found. So don’t worry, B and A won’t have super OP weapons and instead will have some other unique stuff thay other units can use

For the supports I think I’ll make em to save you some time. I’ll try to make some good ones

1 Like

Here are limistella’s traits

2 Likes

As long as this rom gets to stay rated T lmao

2 Likes

Nah not that far lol

1 Like

bro, bro’s name is as wink

2 Likes

I’m going to pre-empt anyone who may care, feel free to use ortega for supports.

Only two things are important, 1: he’s basically a gundam shitpost and 2: he’s not exactly bright.

Any skills gained should be thematically appropriate to the theme of the “Black Tri-Stars”.

another possibility is marking the unit as a viable unit for a Triangle Attack since the Black Tri-Stars had a signature attack formation, the Jet-Stream Attack, to further compound the gundam shitpost that he is.

2 Likes

I feel like i a too young or too old to get it please explain it like i am a 4 years old child and also if i still dont get it as a 80 years old gramp thank you

1 Like

So if there isn’t one already, I wanted to write an ending for Spades.

Spades, Gravelord’s Rebirth: After the war, Spades took the remaining terrors under his wing, forming a rather niche mercenary company. Although no one ever really trusted him, his command of the undead allowed him to become well respected in certain underground circles.

Also, I would love him to get some supports but I’m not sure what character would work. Someone please befriend my weird skeleton oc.

1 Like

Let’s have the good boy Cwn Annwn support the skeleton man, yoink! There goes your arm, now he needs to chase the puppy for a game of unwanted fetch~

2 Likes

@Ultimiter quick question can i make exia iris support and if yes do you prefer he gets sword or light tome?

1 Like

I think he has enough stuff already :sob: maybe something vanilla or a consumable?
Im cool with you writing a support though

2 Likes

He doesnt really care about eating, save for protein and what not to keep up his constitution and strength. That being said, he’ll certainly take a good bottle of something ti drink-

3 Likes

Proposing the name “Fire Emblem - Crossed Paths”

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion @VelvetKitsune

Spades and Cwn Annwn C Support

Spades: Who dares approach the great master of the undead. The soulless lord of evil, THE UNSTOPPABLE MASTER OF DARKNESS, THE…

Cwn: Arf!

Spades: Hmmm, I had not expected to a Gwyllgi among these humans. How odd. That Dark Mage woman was right, perhaps this little alliance may provide some entertainment after all. Ahem, as I was saying, GREETINGS PUNY CREATURE. I SHALL GRANT YOU THE DISTINGUISED HONOR OF SERVING ME IN MY… HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Cwn: Bark Bark Bark! (Runs offscreen)

Spades: YOU MISERABLE CANINE! COME BACK HERE WITH MY LEG!

B Support:

Spades: Well, if it isn’t the Mutt.

Cwn: Bark! Bark!

Spades: What do you want? Can’t you see I’m trying to plan my future schemes here?

Cwn: Boof!

Spades: You’re after my arm now? Ughh, fine. I suppose I can indulge you for a short time… here, go fetch!

Cwn: Bark! Bark! (Runs offscreen)

Spades: Hmm, for a creature supposedly formed as a demonic monster, this Gwyllgi acts very similar to human domesticated dogs. Heh, its actually kind of relaxing to just sit and play with this creature. Just like I used to when I was still alive.

Cwn: Bark! Bark! Bark! (comes back onscreen)

Spades: Yes, Yes, come here. There’s a good boy. Alright one more shall we? Go fetch!

Cwn: Arf! Arf! Arf! (goes offscreen)

Spades: Doing something so mundane as playing with a dog, It’s nice to not have to put on the “evil undead overlord” act and just have fun. After all, it’s not like the creature can blab to any of the others regarding anything.

Cwn: (still offscreen) Bark! Bark!

Spades: …Is it just me or is he not coming back this time? SON OF A… GET BACK HERE!

A Support:

Spades: Well I just need a few more skeletons and then I…

Cwn: Bark!

Spades: Hello again boy, here to play some more? Why not, I’m not busy and its not as if my plotting requires much manual labor. Alright, you want my arm? Go get it!

Cwn: Arf! Arf! Arf! (offscreen)

Spades: Heh, it must be nice to be so easily motivated by such simple things. For all my plotting and scheming I’m no closer to my goal of the resurrection of the Gravelord, yet here this little beast is having the time of his life messing with me.

Cwn: (returning onscreen) Bark! Bark!

Spades: Hmm? Whats that you have there? Some sort of scroll? What is this? …Fascinating. Thank you boy, whether intentional or not you have just helped further my plans. Good Boy, I won’t forget this. Now then, how about a few more rounds huh?

Cwn: Bark! Bark! Bark!

Item obtained: Monstrous Command skill scroll (Grants allied monsters within 5 spaces of unit +30 hit/avoid during combat. Monsters include Bonewalker line, Mauthe Doog line, Gorgon line, the dragons, mogals, tarvos lines, gargoyles, entombed, etc.)

4 Likes

CHARACTER 1: Laresta
CHARACTER 2: Exia

CHAPTER: Chapter 10
SUPPORT GAINED: B Support

CHARACTER 1 ITEM/STATS/SKILL GAINED:
Barrier Shield (Held Item in inventory)

CHARACTER 2 ITEM/STATS/SKILL GAINED:
+2 Luck and Res

EVENT TEXT (OPTIONAL):

Exia: Laresta, may I ask you something.

Laresta: Oh! O-of course… ask away…

Exia: Your technique, why do you not use it.

Laresta: My technique? Are you talking about how I cover myself in darkness?

Exia: Yes.

Laresta: O-oh, well… I usually only really use it when no one’s around… when I’m vulnerable… a-and I don’t have anyone to rely on…

Exia: …

Laresta: B-but, when I’m around others I feel secure and don’t find it needed… since I know I have people I can rely on… it’s nice…

Exia: You feel safe around me?

Laresta: Of Course! You’re so big and strong that I know for a fact that you’ll be there to help!
Having you around is wonderful!

Exia: That’s very flattering, thank you.

Laresta: No problem, please if you need anything, just call me okay!

Exia: Of course, please, take this.

Laresta: i-uhm… wow it’s heavy! But I’ll use it to it’s fullest!

OTHER (OPTIONAL):

{EldritchA, Indogutsu Tenbuki} (Tactics Ogre) Shield 3

Barrier Shield
(Grants +4 Def and Res. Debuffs Spd by -3)

Shield icon by Eldritch and Indogutsu Tenbuki

CHARACTER 1: Xiomara
CHARACTER 2: Limistella

CHAPTER: Chapter 13 - Fluorspar’s Oath
SUPPORT GAINED: C Support

CHARACTER 1 ITEM/STATS/SKILL GAINED:
+1 Luck

CHARACTER 2 ITEM/STATS/SKILL GAINED:
Vinesh (Dark Tome)

EVENT TEXT (OPTIONAL):

Limistella: Hello, your Xiomara right?

Xiomara: Correct, what is it that you need.

Limistella: I was wondering how you do your summoning, since you don’t exactly look like a summoner.

Xiomara: I use myself.

Limistella: What? Like, you use a strand of hair or something?

Xiomara: I use a simple offering, my own blood. A small sacrifice for a stronger puppet…

Limistella: Oh, like a small paper cut or a little blood wound right?

Xiomara: I find a good slice to the forearm to be a sufficient offering.

Limistella: oh… doesn’t that hurt…

Xiomara: That doesn’t matter. What matters is that we get a strong vessel to use to our whims.

Limistella: Well… is there any chance I could learn it?

Xiomara: Take this and talk to me when you’re done with it.

Xiomara Leaves

Limistella: I will! Do I really want to learn this…?

OTHER (OPTIONAL):

{LordGlenn} (ArchaneaIconProject) tile197

Vinesh
(Rank E, Rng 1-2, Wt 0, Mt 2, Hit 56, Crit 100, Uses 14. Debuffs Mag by -4)

Description: A rather weak tome that doesn’t seem to offer much in anything.

Tome Icon by LordGlenn

猛毒

Magic Animation by SHYUTERz

1 Like

Ganon’s Sword already uses that animation.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me, I’ve changed it

1 Like