A FE8 PME like many others (or maybe not)

Ishara event it happen in chapter she joins iris need to be one who activate talk she gets holy luna
(0 mt 95 hit 20 crit 1-2 range 35 uses grant mercy skill
When equip prf tome ishara only and yes that fe 7 luna and try to stop me)
Here icon
{Batima} Goetia
the same animation as luna
Dialogue (-ishara-… Eyes closed
-iris- oh hello there
-ishara- why someone come now forgive me
-iris- wait what!
Event battle start between iris and ishara
Ishara attack twice and twice miss iris dont conter
After combat -ishara- (now eyes open)iam sorry i…
-iris- dont Control you monster part or body or both
Dont worry i see that one before but with dragons
-ishara- you are not mad?
-iris- nope and i think i have something for this.catch this is holy luna this tome ignore magic defence and if dont allow to kill if you dont wanna kill. ok check its working when another lack of Control happen ok bye.

1 Like

Hetace event is happening in chapter 15 (both routes) she gets zachack (12mt 80 hit 15 crit 13 weight 33 uses cancel enemy conter attack rank
Here is there is locked to monster classes )
Here icon and animation
{FuriousHaunter} Death

Dialogue (-iris- ok heello theere you hhetace righht i heeeard youu using dark magic soo i leave theen take it okay so bye
-hetace- well then that new she sound like be extremely shy or afraid and what i heard and what i know for other she quiet open so afraid she is… i need to know why she had heart attack at my sight)

Also here is quick cast icon
{Jeorge Reds} Icon 8
also quick question to someone
Can i give iris flavor only second prf skill (skill without
Any effect)?
Skill is call Item creator description (this character grant additional Item and spells to other character)
Here icon
{Lisandra Brave} (FE5 Recolor) 196 8x8

1 Like

Here are map sprites and animations for Maelduin Xienfall @Someone

Unarmed
Bow
Handaxe
Axe

Tarvos (M) Elder Centaur Axe {Seal}-walk
Tarvos (M) Elder Centaur Axe {Seal}-stand

Map Sprites and Animations by Seal

2 Likes

Be careful with those Dark Shaman animations, someone (not someone) broke a rom due to those animations being broken.

not sure what exactly caused it but those animations specifically were the problem, that I remember.

also what/how are supports being done, that’s been confusing me somewhat so far.

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me man, I’ll make sure to remove them

For supports, I personaly think that writing Dialogue for a multitude of characters who you don’t know the creator’s intentions for them might be hard to write since it would be very easy to mess that up. If custom supports were implemented, then it probably just have certain characters support with no dialouge at all.

If the supports did have custom dialouge, then that’d be cool

1 Like

Sorry about that its my first time also i trying to make
Then similar to path of radiance (it happen when character are deployed Together rather then spam
end turn and grant more tools to the player with them.

2 Likes

Okay hetace 2 event happen on chapter 16 and hetace need to activate it
hetace Get a psychic+ (10 uses psychic with range of entire map)here icon
{Lisandra Brave} (FE5 Recolor) 107 8x8
Dialogue (-hetace- … Okay now
q-iris- (off screen ) hey why cant i move (move screen )-hetace- hello iris
-iris- you … let me out
-hetace- i will but if you answer question do we have
agreement?
-iris- …fine.
-hetace- ok well than iris i saw many people who avoid me but from them a sense hate or anger but from you i only sense pure fear so why you avoid me?
-iris- why you think i dont hate you?
-hetace- you wont give me a tome with you life force as power sorce if you hate me
-iris- … okey fair so i lived in small Coast between continents it was used as resupply for ship that travel between continents however some let on island gorgons and in day a day most people get turn in stone.
-hetace- okay 2 questions 1 the city dont have any guard? And second why people dont turn back to normal after few hours?
-iris- to first in theory my parents and brother they were as strong sa this lady that boss make to join us amber and second one .someone make thoes gorgons spell work permanent and my entire family
If now a few rocks…
-hetace- so that why …
-iris okay i be going but first take it is modified psychic staff it Has less magic but Has as much range as you want okay bye.)

2 Likes

And iam done with events (i Wait until 2.3 patch when i know that kind of events are possible or not.) and only think i want is to change iris description to (tome snatcher for islands. like to create thinks)

1 Like

Since capture is a thing for every unit and most bosses don’t have much to steal, I thought that I’d make Kinsly some weapons for others to capture and loot @Someone

Winged Blade

Winged Blade
(Rank B, Rng 1, Wt 7, Mt 16, Hit 85, Crit 15, Uses 30. Grants +5 Res, Spd, and +1 Mov)

Description: A blade that’s said to house the spirit of a Pegasus…

Aymr

Aymr

(Rank B, Rng 1, Wt 17, Mt 20, Hit 75, Crit 10, Uses 25. Grants +3 Str, Foe cannot counterattack)

Description: A cursed tool said to control the user itself, grants the carrier strength…

Areadbhar

Areadbhar

(Rank B, Rng 1, Wt 14, Mt 0, Hit 90, Crit 5, Uses 13. Ignores Defense)

Description: Although battered and withered, this legendary Lance still holds some power…

Failnaught

Failnaught

(Rank B, Rng 2-3, Wt 25, Mt 18, Hit 55, Crit 20, Uses 40. Effective against Lances, Axes, and Swords)

Description: A bow that decimates any melee weapons it faces…

These weapons should replace all of Kinslys current weapons. The skill scroll stays

All weapons Icons by Beansy

Also @Ultimiter , I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I could write a battle conversation between Kinsly and Exia

1 Like

@taylor yo bro would it be okay to have talks between my guys with yours? yknow the monster party and all lol

2 Likes

I’d love that, go ahead man

1 Like

Here some talk conversations between some characters @Someone

Between Anissa and Laresta in Chapter 5x

Laresta: uhm… hey Anissa…

Anissa: Ah, why hello Laresta, you’re acting a bit strange.

Laresta: What!? How so?!?

Anissa: Well you ain’t that chatty so it’s kinda suprising you’d come up to me like this, what’s the occasion?

Laresta: Well… we’re about to capture this fort… and we might not get out… don’t tell Rune, but I think you should run…

Anissa: Nah, I’m staying.

Laresta: B-BUT WHY?!? WE’RE GOING TO DIE HERE!!!

Anissa: You folks seem nice enough, you paid me well, so I think staying with you guys might pay off.

Laresta: oh… that’s really stupid… but really sweet… have this… and don’t get yourself killed…

Laresta leaves

Anissa: Huh, what a weird lady, awful nice of her to give me this though…

End of Conversation

At the end of the conversation, Anissa gets “Laresta’s Gift” as a stat booster

Heart Container

“Laresta’s Gift”

(it’s a stat booster. +12 hp)

Description: A heart shaped container containing… blood…

Between Ishara and Laresta in Chapter 12 Ephraim Route

This conversation can happen if both Ishara and Laresta are deployed on the map

Laresta: hey… are you okay?

Ishara: oh! Uhm… yes thank you for asking… i’m fine…

Laresta: You look a little shaky… are you nervous?

Ishara: you could say that… sorry to bother…

Laresta: Oh no, it’s fine! I have just the thing to take the edge off!

Ishara: wha- i-I can’t eat this… it’s not…

Laresta: Trust me, it works 100% of the time, at least for me…

Laresta leaves

Ishara: what… i… do i eat it? Should i eat it…?

End of Conversation

At the end of the conversation, Ishara gets “Dragon’s heart” in her inventory.

Dragonheart

“Dragon’s heart”

(It’s a stat booster. +2 Res, Mag, and Hp)

Description: Has a strange chewy texture, a bit spicy too!

Icons by Beansy

2 Likes

Alright Zienfall and Hecate talk: This happens in chapter 16 after route split ends:

Zienfall: Hah!, I haven’t seen a castle this grand in a millennia.
Hecate: You are certainly in high spirits General. I hope the architecture doesn’t distract you from battle.
Zienfall: I certainly am Lady Hecate. To think we are to be given a chance to storm our lords’s original home.
Hecate: I am certain they do not feel the same way you do.
Zienfall: …Yes (closes eyes) I suppose I miss spoke. I let my excitement get the better of me.
Hecate: do not dwell on it. … It is nice sometimes to be… excited, I have not felt such a way in a long time. It is nice to hear such spirits from you.
Zienfall: (jumps) har-har (closes eyes + smiles) my my lady Hecate, such praise for this old fool, are you attempting to court me?
Hecate: W-what? (closes eyes) d-don’t be ridiculous, we old beings have no time for such things.
Zienfall: We are old in body yes, but young at heart!!, in fact I have not felt so alive in many ages!!
Hecate: For you perhaps.
Zienfall: Watch me lady Hecate!! I shall show you my utmost strength, my passion on this battle field. Perhaps then I shall relight your fire!!.
Zienfall turns around and charges out of view
Textbox appears from outside of the screen “The days of our youth have not passed!!!”
Hecate: You fool… (smile)

Gives Hecate +5 HP and Zienfall +3 res

3 Likes

Base on this
From E to C
Velvet: Wahh an arrow !! Huh it stopped. * limistella appears ahead to block * ( * Where did she come from she looks scary ) Umm … h-ello
Limistella: Hello, you alright ?
Velvet: y-ya thank you for umm … saving me.
Limistella: Its fine we are on the same side so we should help eachother bye
Velvet: B-bye (
she is nice *)

From C to B
Velvet: Umm … Limistella
Limistella: Yes, you are ohh Velvet right
Velvet: Umm … sooo i was wondering … how did you stop that arrow … you know when you saved me … did you use magic ?
Limistella: Ahh no its my trinket which stopped it this trinket stops physic attacks from a far
Velvet: I- I see … its a really good item … for a mage
Limistella: Yes it was given to me by my master long ago before he left to learn about the world
Velvet: He- He must have really loved you umm … to give you such a wonderful gift
Limistella: * arrow flies towards her * It seems we got company lets talk later * leaves *

From B to A
Limistella: Oh! Hey Velvet.
Velvet: Ahhhh … Limistella dont sneak on me … like that.
Limistella: Sorrry did I scare you. I just saw you eating cheese and wanted to give you this. I thought you would like it.
Velvet: w-whats this Limistella (opens) ohh more cheese thanks Limi
Limistella: (Limi ? Well it does not sound too bad) Your welcome
Velvet: Umm … Limi i got you som-something too here
Limistella: Hmm ohh thanks Velvet

Velvet gets cheese +4 def and res
Limistella gets supply skill scroll or just learns it

so before i said to give her supply but i think its better to give her dragon vein as learn and supply through velvet

Yep i went too hard and am questioning if it will even fit lol

Velvet i tried to make it base on your detail but i think you should write your part of dialog yourself for a accurate personality just quote and change where to stutter and other or change the entire support itself

2 Likes

As a furry lover i will try to have limistella support with all furry (only velvet has submitted furry i think sooo ya)

Useless things - i tried finding furry limistella and there were non so had to go with elf limistella lol

1 Like

Ya should be possible its not unheard of that sometimes supports give items

2 Likes

Ok then So i will repost events as support(and rework them a little)so i need to make (and that make my post for Yesterday a big lie)
2 support for Velvet
1support for Lenna
1 support for hetace
1 support for Limistella
2 support ishara (i dont have idea where goes with this one it so if someone Has any idea throw it here)
But i wait for @Someone green light with this so i dont make his life a hell.

1 Like

Can you people also write support or events for BK, Ashnard and Jormund ?

I’m not really good at writing and stuff.

1 Like

Same as ignis said but i also need what these two are like for eg character nature likes dislikes

1 Like

If i get green light for @Someone for making supports
With item i can take bk with iris.

1 Like