A FE8 PME like many others (or maybe not)

I just realized that Tharja simply got killed off by the existence of Rune, since the only gimmick that Tharja could pull off to be decentyl good compared to Rune was dark magic,allowing Naglfar for postgame and then Rune got Shadowgift for personal skill, finishing her off
TLDR: Tharja may need a buff, either more skills or a unique S rank tome with unlimited uses
Unique S rank weapons for Royals (non route exclusives plus Eirikia/Ephraim) and generic S rank weapons?

Okay, that means I’m accepting submissions for the following characters:

• Tana (Eirika)
  • Amelia (Eirika)
  • Gerik (Eirika)
  • Tethys (Eirika)
  • Marisa (Eirika)
  • Dozla (Eirika)
  • Cormag (Eirika)
  • Rennac (Eirika)
  • L’Arachel (Ephraim)
  • Ewan (Ephraim)

There’s like 11 characters with access to dark magic. I don’t think Rune is Tharja’s biggest problem. And she still has her ‘Nosferarapier’ and whatever I turn Sieglinde to, so she still has a niche.

Also, I’m more worried about Lenna. The more I look at him, the more issues I see.

Should I do something more with Lenna or something? 'Till that though, I’m a bit tempted to do one final character for a monster. Hmmmm.

NAME: Alear
AFFINITY: Light
BASE CLASS: Lord (Eirika, now part-dragon)
PROMOTIONS (OPTIONAL): Great Lord (part-dragon)
SUBSTITUTES: L’Arachel (Ephraim)
GROWTH RATES (max 350%):
HP: 75%
STR: 45%
MAG: 15%
SKILL: 50%
SPE: 55%
DEF: 30%
RES: 25%
LUCK: 55%
STATS SWAPPED: Skill and Resistance
PERSONAL SKILL: Bond
LEVEL UP SKILLS (OPTIONAL): Lvl 10 Voice of Peace, Lvl 2 Promoted Astra, Lvl 5 Promoted Nihil
PORTRAIT/PALLETE/BATTLE ANIMATIONS (OPTIONAL):
Alear {Female} {Jey the Count}.png
By Jey the Count
DESCRIPTION: A Divine Dragon awoken after 1000 years of rest. Friends call her Miss Colgate
DEATH QUOTE (OPTIONAL): The crest…is to blame…
OTHER (OPTIONAL): Joins with a Light Brand, Elixir, and a PRF sword called Liberation, basically rapier but +1 Might, +5 Hit, +5 Crit, and effectiveness against fliers

2 Likes

Well, my last character for this-- so why not have more monsters!
I wonder if Cwn Annwn likes pats? Dunno if I’ll ever do a portrait for the good boy, I’ve only ever done an animal-y sprite once. ack. The generic portrait’ll probably serve well enough.
…while being Eirika mode Dozla inadvertently means he protects my little trainee flier, that’s not entirely on purpose, Dozla’s the only prepromote who doesn’t do thief things.

NAME: Cwn Annwn
AFFINITY: Wind
BASE CLASS: Gwyllgi
SUBSTITUTES: Dozla (Eirika)

GROWTH RATES:

HP: 50%
STR: 80%
MAG: 0%
SKILL: 90%
SPE: 90%
DEF: 5%
RES: 5%
LUCK: 30%

STATS SWAPPED: SPD and RES
PERSONAL SKILL: Adept
LEVEL UP SKILLS: LV. 5 - Grisly Wound, LV. 10 - Tomebreaker, LV. 15 - Bane

PALLETE:
CwnPal

DESCRIPTION: A bizarre Gwyllgi who is not hostile to humans. It seems to hunt its own kind.
DEATH QUOTE (OPTIONAL):
OTHER (OPTIONAL): Probably just comes with Hellfang. …Due to that lack of versatility, I thought it apt to add more skills to compensate.

3 Likes

… Do you think he’ll survive?

There is already a character with Slayer as a level up skills. You could exchange it with Voice of Peace, though.

2 Likes

That’s actually less HP than I thought he’d have. Huh. Forgot that Cavaliers just had more HP as a base than usual.
Is there a skill that increases defence or dodge when under attack? Time to check.

Edit: Quick skill update~

Lenna learnables~
Lv. 4 - Vigilance, Lv. 7 - Darting Stance

An enemy phase Pegasus is a bit unusual. hehehe

Reserving Amelia, I want to give a Erika route a pretty unique dancer.

NAME: Tulli
AFFINITY: Anima
BASE CLASS: Mint dragon (magic based dragon which is a hybrid dancer so give her the dance skill)
SUBSTITUTES: Amelia (Erika)
GROWTH RATES (max 350%):
HP 100
STR 0
MAG 60
SKILL 20
SPE 70
DEF 25
RES 25
LUCK 50
STATS SWAPPED: Def and Res
PERSONAL SKILL: Blossom
LEVEL UP SKILLS: lv5 Slow burner lv10 quick burner lv15 vigilance lv20 alertstance
PORTRAIT:(OPTIONAL):
Remurin_1
Battle Animations:

Manakete (F) Fae {IS}-stand
Manakete (F) Fae {IS}-walk

DESCRIPTION: “Rawr” is her favorite word
DEATH QUOTE (OPTIONAL): This is my last… Raw…
OTHER (OPTIONAL): give her a personal called the mint stone (+8 to speed unbreakable magic damage)
Credits:
Remurin for the portrait
Fae animation belong to IS

On the dancer section of the Repo there is an animation called “Arcane Dancer” that has dragonstone animations. What do you think of using that one?

NAME: Ricardo
AFFINITY: Light
BASE CLASS: Brigand
PROMOTIONS : Berserker or general
SUBSTITUTES: Tana (Eirika)
GROWTH RATES (max 350%):
HP 60%
STR 60%
MAG 0%
SKILL 0%
SPE 80%
DEF 20%
RES 30%
LUCK 100%
STATS SWAPPED: Speed and Def
PERSONAL SKILL : (New) Cursed Cleaver, Unit has a 30% Chance to petrify the enemy if using an axe
LEVEL UP SKILLS : Axefaire at level 5, Axefaith at level 10, Killing Machine at level 20
PORTRAIT/PALLETE/BATTLE ANIMATIONS:
Great Knight M (MeatOfJustice)

DESCRIPTION: A brigand from a far land.
DEATH QUOTE : Death has come for me yet again!
OTHER : Can you give him a personal axe with the stats of the slim axe but it’s unbreakable and has the brave effect

Portrait made by MeatOfJustice

Love to see more dragons

I edited my post and I’m not a big fan of either the regular larum animations nor the fe6 manakete animations. Just use feas attack animation as the refresh.

2 Likes

@Someone
Here I have the breath animation FE-Repo/Without Effect.gif at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub
And the animation I have for siegmund replacement
FE-Repo/Spells n Skills/7. Spells/5. Other/[Other] Ultima FE7 {Yangfly Master} at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub
I wanted to call it annialation dark tone, 40 uses, 21 might, 95 hit, crit 5 and 13 weight. I wanted it to be locked to both the lords.
Credits:
For Ultima animation Yangfly Master

1 Like

Bout to complete the dragon trinity

1 Like

I just found it unfair that Rune gets a awesome mounted bard (courtesy of me) but tharja doesn’t. I wanted to make a manakete so I thought why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Now you have an unhitable manakete with blossom to mimick the usual high manakete Growths

@Someone if i may ask a question, if you insert a character with the phantom class, do they adopt the base hp of the class? If so are you allowed to swap the hp stat?

NAME: Braddok
AFFINITY: Ice
BASE CLASS: Monk
SUBSTITUTES: Marisa (Eirika)
GROWTH RATES (max 350%):
HP: 65
STR: 0
MAG: 60
SKILL: 60
SPE: 45
DEF: 30
RES: 45
LUCK: 45
STATS SWAPPED: SPD for LCK
PERSONAL SKILL: Holy Aura
LEVEL UP SKILLS: lvl 10: Night tide
PORTRAIT/PALLETE/BATTLE ANIMATIONS (OPTIONAL):
Portrait by MeatofJustice
MeatofJustice_Splice 4

Monk
Character Palette Sacred Stones Base Skill sys.gba_56@39 mar_EF8388

Bishop
Character Palette Sacred Stones Base Skill sys.gba_5@06 mar_EF8058

Sage
Character Palette Sacred Stones Base Skill sys.gba_92@5D mar_EF85C8

DESCRIPTION: Forsaken his pious life for one of a mercenary
DEATH QUOTE: The Gods are a myth, and a shackle for the weak minded.
OTHER: Starts with a Shine tome

NAME: Hayden
AFFINITY: Dark
BASE CLASS: Pupil
PROMOTIONS : Mage and Shaman
2nd promotion: Sage and Summoner
SUBSTITUTES: Ewan (Ephriam)
GROWTH RATES (max 350%):
HP 50%
STR 0
MAG 100%
SKILL 50%
SPE 80%
DEF 5%
RES 25%
LUCK 40%
STATS SWAPPED: Magic and Luck
PERSONAL SKILL: (New) Mages Volley, If unit initiates battle, unit gets +7 In Magic, Speed, and Skill.
LEVEL UP SKILLS: (B4) Lumina at level 5 (B8) Devils Luck at level 10 (30) Galeforce at level 15 (97) Double Lion at level 20
PORTRAIT/PALLETE/BATTLE ANIMATIONS
Ephidel Cloaked

DESCRIPTION: A self proclamed master of magics.

DEATH QUOTE (OPTIONAL): To deprive the world of such genius is pitiful…

OTHER (OPTIONAL): Comes with a fire tome, Elixer, and body ring.

Credits to redlightning for making the portrait

Fe8 colors done by Eldritch Abomination

nobody’s got Rennac yet right?

1 Like